What's new

RPG [Project Oppai] The Elder Romps XIV - Sluts of Sky's Edge [Full Release]

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Greetings o/

I am mostly working on a long-term project in early development (found on my ), but have been in a bit of a slump lately due to wavering motivation after a lack of significant progress. To re-focus, I set aside my free time for a week and pushed out this little side project... I hope you can get some enjoyment out of it:

Project Oppai is proud to present the latest entry in the "The Elder Romps" franchise, Elder Romps XIV.

With its immersive and dynamic story telling, gritty and authentic world and its engaging cast of characters, this title will define smutty RPG experiences for years to come. The combination of over one hundred different skills, spells, and abilities and the non-linear story progression will guarantee that no two playthroughs will be the same. Discover truly infinite possibilities!

Thanks to our revolutionary, voice controlled "Hands Free Mode" you will be able to enjoy the mature setting of The Elder Romps XIV - Sluts of Sky's Edge to the fullest.

The download can be found

Be prepared for:

• award-winning, dynamic story telling
  • a dark and mature open world setting for all your relaxation needs
  • gritty and visceral combat
  • over the top moments
  • boundary-pushing graphics and art
  • an epic soundtrack you will want to listen to all the time
  • ground breaking "hands free" control method
  • completely free-to-play

Fetishes: If you can imagine it, it's somewhere in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Elder Romps XIV - Sluts of Sky's Edge [Full Release]

You shouldn't hype your game this much. It's best to be humble here than proud when telling people you're going to be creating a game.

Edit: This being said, I want to click the link just to see how ridiculously satirical you are being with this game, but I just can't bring myself to do it!

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You shouldn't hype your game this much. It's best to be humble here than proud when telling people you're going to be creating a game.
The intro post is pretty much copy/pasted from the download page of the game. So thats probably why it seems like that.

I would have liked more info before i downloaded though. What are the primary fetishes in the game? Are there screenshots?

OP
blubbat0r

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You shouldn't hype your game this much.
But...but...but... I put all those buzz-words in there! I learned it from AAA marketing, if you just put in enough of those your product will sell like candy.

Seriously, though... as indicated by the obviously satirical blurb, the seriousness of this little side project (As said in the OP, I made it in a week) gets a 0 on the seriousness scale. That is in regards to pretty much anything involved.

Even though it may spoil the experience a bit I have included a screenshot in the OP. At the end of the day, if even a hand full of people get a chuckle or two out of it this project has fulfilled its purpose.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Basically a perverted version of Progress Quest where you fuck enemies instead of killing them. You still take their shit though.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But...but...but... I put all those buzz-words in there! I learned it from AAA marketing, if you just put in enough of those your product will sell like candy.

Seriously, though... as indicated by the obviously satirical blurb, the seriousness of this little side project (As said in the OP, I made it in a week) gets a 0 on the seriousness scale. That is in regards to pretty much anything involved.

Even though it may spoil the experience a bit I have included a screenshot in the OP. At the end of the day, if even a hand full of people get a chuckle or two out of it this project has fulfilled its purpose.
Double plus good on the buzz-words!

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I guess it doesn't matter what kind of content is in this game, it doesn't open for me. Not even a sign that i double clicked on the application other than a very brief Windows loading wheel near my mouse.

OP
blubbat0r

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I guess it doesn't matter what kind of content is in this game, it doesn't open for me. Not even a sign that i double clicked on the application other than a very brief Windows loading wheel near my mouse.
Okay, that is weird. There's a 32bit and a 64bit dl, did you pick the right one? I had to make a 64bit version because the 32bit one inexplicably had major UI issues for some windows 10 users (which is kind of baffling since it consists pretty much only of standard unity ui components).

Last edited:

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is the game content just a fucking board with progress running? :confused:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, that is weird. There's a 32bit and a 64bit dl, did you pick the right one? I had to make a 64bit version because the 32bit one inexplicably had major UI issues for some windows 10 users (which is kind of baffling since it consists pretty much only of standard unity ui components).
I have this problem every once in awhile with certain games, especially english games.

I have windows 10 and I tried to run the 64bit version and the 32bit version after, neither worked.

OP
blubbat0r

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mh, I've read up on that happening with Unity and win10 and it seems to be a more common problem than I thought with a variety of possible causes/workarounds, only some of which could apply here in the first place.

If you're interested in trying to maybe fix this shoot me a pm, though I'd understand if you weren't.

cheers

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Option helmet mode on/off damn... need to buy playstation VR helmet for better immersion. :rolleyes:

Pro

Reputation score

So besides character creation you literally do nothing else except stare at a green bar as it plays the game for you?

OP
blubbat0r

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Option helmet mode on/off damn... need to buy playstation VR helmet for better immersion. :rolleyes:
Funny you would mention that, the "hide helmet" option actually is one of the few that have a noticeable effect. :D

So besides character creation you literally do nothing else except stare at a green bar as it plays the game for you?
That is correct. Great Value for time invested, just as I got told via the rep system:
Oh yeah, best use of my time.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Oh yeah, best use of my time." You obviously cut off a sentence from the rest of a sarcastic paragraph that was likely stating how much of a waste of time it was to download and "play" this game. Incredibly disappointing game considering how you stated it as award winning. You showing us this game you made must be some sort of joke right?

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Funny you would mention that, the "hide helmet" option actually is one of the few that have a noticeable effect. :D
I know i checked it before posting :D Even imagined how my character is going to look like.

Anyway i need to complain that the games pace is slightly to fast. Currently the game is on chapter 4 and my character after 152 440 sexual encounters is still alive and finding new crowd of sausages to fight in a matter of seconds.
Could you fix that in ver 2.0. please? :D

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"Oh yeah, best use of my time." You obviously cut off a sentence from the rest of a sarcastic paragraph that was likely stating how much of a waste of time it was to download and "play" this game. Incredibly disappointing game considering how you stated it as award winning. You showing us this game you made must be some sort of joke right?
Well - as blubbat0r stated earlier in the thread:

"Seriously, though... as indicated by the obviously satirical blurb, the seriousness of this little side project (As said in the OP, I made it in a week) gets a 0 on the seriousness scale. That is in regards to pretty much anything involved."

So - yes - it IS a joke...we all need a sense of humor here as well as smut...

wiley8425

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like you got rick rolled. youtube(dot)com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great game! Incredible customisation options at the start.
But it does lack a bit in the endgame. Waiting for the DLC content.