What's new

Your dreams or any dream related stuff goes here

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score
Recently I heard of Lucid Dreaming, it's when you know you are dreaming and in total control of it, and I mean total control. Like "hey I wanna be a futa", and *bing* you're a futa. Anything you can think of, one guy asked "So, I could loose my virginity the dream way" the answer was "Technically, Yes!"

Anyways reason I started this was to inform you about the making of my book through my dreams. Probably gonna be a freaky book, but never the less. My dream was about an event several years in the future, so far that relics of our time are sold as commodeties at the black market"The Scourge"(that was the name for it in my dream, dunno why) the scourge is also an area. Very forbidden area, objects from our time are especially abundant here, but as mentioned it is very illegal. But being a proffitable place, people often travel in groups a small distance into it, gathering anything that looks ancient and out again.

Our hero(me in my dream) is sent to the black market, but obviously gets the wrong place and suddenly finds himself deep inside. Trying to find a way out, he moves back where he came from only to be discovered by a patrolling drone. He destroys the drone, but damage done. Hides, closes eyes, opens, agent with knife at his throat, moves almost gets stabbed, disarms, disables agent, switch into equipment of agent, finds way out, is spotted by reinforcements who knew where he was because the agent radio picked up water sounds, and only one place with water in scourge, tries to escape, jumps into random hole where suprisingly allies await.
This is as far as I have been able to descipher since I suddenly turned into a girl and almost got tentacle raped. Anyways the future world has a problem, a large concentrated blue beam is slowly destroying the earth mantel. A kind of shield has been erected to slow the proccess, but it will inevitably fail at some point. For unknown reasons, our hero is forced inside the dome like shield and sustains heavy damage from the beam, although not nearly as dead as he should have been. Also when he is retrieved from the dome like shield a small portion of the shield does not seem to be weakening anymore. at closer inspection a small blue(in a different shade) orb is hovering above said portion and prevents any beamy stuff from going any further, though the orb dissapiates after a while, it seems that the orb was of the same character as the beam. possibly a counter beam that something(the hero, or some object hero has) emitted.

What do you guys think? Sorry if we have a dream thread but we needed one and none was there to find so I made one....

The trick to Lucid Dreaming is taking a reality check and making it a habit. thus once you out of habit do it in your dream, you might realize it is in fact a dream and take control of it. A normal reality check could be checking your arms, and see wether or not they have taken fire or that there are small stripes that shouldnt be there. The most foolproof is holding your breath and pinching your nose, if you somehow miraculously continue breathing you are dreaming. :D Long post sorry. I am tired and im going to bed to fly with a mario cap. nigty

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Your dreams or any dream related stuff goes here

I used to Lucid Dream regularly.

You know how emulators have save states and you can save and load whereever, and massive cheaters can save every 10 seconds to get through a game "flawlessly by always reloading whenever something bad happens and avoiding it.

Yeah, I did that. In my dreams.

Something i've always found fascinating is flight in dreams. Almost everyone flies in dreams, but there's a lot of variety in how they fly; be it flapping their arms, astro-boy style rocket booting...

OP
Zoto

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score

when I fly in my dreams it is my feet that fly, and I use my amazing ancle strenght to stay level. I know it sounds awkward especially when I fly straight in superman style, but it is awesome.
and btw have any of you had a dream where all your clothes disappeared and you walked around stark naked, but no one cared none at all. then you sqeeze yourself into a drain and when you get out you can fly?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I rarely dream, and when I do, it always starts out as some weird adventure and ends with sex.

Well, mostly. If it's not that, it's usually something I forget about the moment I wake up, but I'll have deja'vu days/weeks/months later, and go 'holy shit, I dreamed about this'.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I third that. I especially hate the dreams where you are running, yet you move in slow motion while the world moves normally.

I recently dreamt that I was in a place near my home and was about to bang a hot black chick, but I forgot my rubbers at home. So I raced there by foot and was held up by some kind of bug detergent accident? I don't know, but I was sentenced to put cans of the stuff back together instead of having hot interracial intercourse. That's when I woke up.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I've said before somewhere else in the forum that for the last year I've been dreaming more than ever. Doesn't mean I can remember most of them any better upon waking, but I've definitely been dreaming a lot lately. There was a story based on one of my strangest dreams I mentioned a while back that I never finished. I might dig that up again and see if I can complete it. I've also been reading about lucid dreaming myself lately. I've been trying a few techniques intended to bring on a lucid state, but so far haven't really had any luck.

Curiously sex is something that doesn't feature too often in my dreams. Frequently whenever a sexual situation comes up the dream seems to steer away from it somehow. A bit like Rule needing to get his rubbers, no matter what kind of surreal nonsense is going on in the dream the rules of reality or how I'd normally act still manage to get in the way. I guess it's a bit like how you never get the ice cream in a dream. We've all had that one right? You can NEVER get that damned ice cream. A few times when I've managed to get into lucid dreaming, any direct sexual stuff often seems to end the dream pretty quickly.

One of my weirdest/favourite dreams lately was an odd kind of half lucid one. It involved a character of mine, that has the power to enter and control dreams. I was pretty much lucid in the dream, except for the fact that I knew this dream hacking girl was in there too, and that I was taking that part of the dream as fact. So whilst I could control the dream, I fully believed she could too. It was a really strange feeling, since I genuinely thought there was someone else in my head with access to my thoughts. Though in reality anything she was doing was essentially coming from my head anyway. The actual events or content of the dream were far too vague to say much about, but the feeling of having shared the dream with another aware presence was something that stuck with me long after waking. It was previous odd dreams that inspired the character in the first place, so it's kind of ironic that I'm now having odd dreams involving them.

(They're that sleepy one on the left in my sig actually.)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I have a dream diary.

I know, I couldn't be much more gay.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey! That's awesome! I wish I could remember dreams and write 'em down. Oh the insights I could have gained about my subconscious! First I gotta learn to remember dreams when I wake up, then I gotta learn to write 'em down.

Also,

Dreams; Gotta catch 'em all!

..|..
.(¤).
.|||.

OP
Zoto

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score

Arh, I hate it when nonsense ruins my dream, for example the epic one ahead, where I was doing stuff in the future. I suddenly turned into a girl, and demanded a tentacly monster from a copy monster/machine something. It was my enemy, but me as a girl suddenly turned and requested tentacle monsters, before I continued to run. I never did get that rape, even though I wanted it.
One of the stupidest I have ever had was when I bargained with my remaining lifespan, and got any power I wished for. Only problem was that I would die when the day was over. Of course I didn't use any power before I was claimed by some shadow guy. The rest of my dream involved me escaping from that shadow guy whenever he would appear to get me. Once when I was running from him, I realized I could jump far and high, so I started jumping from building to building. After that I remembered I had any power and flew away.
I think I'm gonna make a book out of that one too, or organize my dreams in a diary like you aika. Then publish it, naming it "the dreamy collection"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

If it's not that, it's usually something I forget about the moment I wake up, but I'll have deja'vu days/weeks/months later, and go 'holy shit, I dreamed about this'.
This happens to me constantly. There's stuff I've dreamt about as a child and it's happened recently. Mostly mundane shit, like hanging out with friends and chatting about nonsense and the like but there have been important personal stuff thats happened and I've remembered I've dreamt about them.