What's new

[Complete - Full] Eiyuu*Senki

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, before the official release of Eiyuu*Senki from JastUsa, some people did a complete translation patch for the PC version. The english version with untranslated h-scenes was released earlier in the year (february, I think), but the 100% translation patch was released today.

Content of the patch:
1. Full restoration of 18+ content (fully translated by SurferDude2016)
Eiyuu Senki English H-patch v1.00 (2016.10.29)
This patch translates the following:
- ALL H-scenes
- the 15 non-H scenes that still contained various amounts of Japanese due to PS3 censorship reasons
- the song titles in the Music Gallery
- the names of all characters in the Voice Details menu (credit goes to donovan20055 of HongFire forum).
2. Ported alternative PS3 events in form of optional separate events. Some PC and PS3/Vita events were merged for coherence.
3. Added all new CGs from PS3 version.
4. Added all exclusive CGs from PS Vita version. Upscale 30% or use "no_upscale" version.
5. Expanded CG Gallery for PS3+PS Vita CGs.
6. Restoration of all voice files, recorded specifically for PS3/PS Vita.
7. Michelangelo Graphics Fix 3.0 - all original PS Vita files restored, with ~30% upscale to PC resolution.
8. Porting of PS3 system of English subtitles (voices in battle and world map).
9. New font size for visual novel part of game. Decrease font size from 27 to 25.
10. Fully translated game settings.
11. Adds display of critical chance in battle (%).
12. Adds selection of difficulty mode in game start:
- Normal;
- Hard (150%, previously unlocked after true end);
- Very Hard (new, 200%);
- Nightmare (new, 300%, unlocked after true end). Game may or may not became impossible to complete in this mode.
13. Bug fixes and new upgrades for Gennai/Toshiro:
- extra item slot after conquering Egypt;
- new ability after conquering North America;
- final Ultimate skill after conquering Inca.

I have no part in this patch and was just relaying the information^^

Thanks to the creators of this patch:
1) id2iqd from Baator, Cania - created 1.2. patch;
2) WinkelHime from Rutracker.org - messing with script and graphic, made those DLC characters OP/nerfed them;
3) wolfmoren from Rutracker.org - various technical stuff, script editing, implementation of PS3 subtitles system, image editing;
4) SurferDude2016 from Hongfire.com - translation of H scenes, additional translation, integration of PS3/PC events;
5) donovan20055 from Hongfire.com - additional translation of game settings and other minor stuff.

Patch only:
mega:///#!0U9DHZIQ!KsOpbLGL-MYEwioR2G6fD4VXai84L18n0t4_kxKDaRE

Edit: I removed the full game link since I remembered there was loli inside. Sukubei it, guys.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Re: Eiyuu*Senki

Thanks for letting us know about this, I had no idea there was a project ongoing for this game.

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of the best new I've heard all year, thanks for sharing this info!

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait a second, who did the translations? i would like to thanks the translation group.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

Wait a second, who did the translations? i would like to thanks the translation group.
It's in the OP :p

But if you want a direct link, here you go:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's in the OP :p

But if you want a direct link, here you go:
Call me blind... I truly deserve it.

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is this for gold or just the regular?

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is this for gold or just the regular?
I would say gold just thinking that it came out in 2014, the untranslated version with h-scenes got out in 2016 in february-march so...

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would say gold just thinking that it came out in 2014, the untranslated version with h-scenes got out in 2016 in february-march so...
If my favorite girl Date Masamune is not in the game, then it is not the gold version. The gold version adds more characters.

Either ways thanks to this news. I'll finaly get my chance to try out this game series! :D

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is this a visual novel or a "real" game? Just wondering. It says its a VN but the screenshots look more in depth. Also whats the H content like if anyone knows?

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

its basicly a less gameplayey sengoku rance
sengoku rance for beginers if u will

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

is this a visual novel or a "real" game? Just wondering. It says its a VN but the screenshots look more in depth. Also whats the H content like if anyone knows?
You spend more time in the fighting screen than in VN mode.

For the H-scenes, it's like a huge harem with 1-2 scenes per girl. The drawing is very nice.

its basicly a less gameplayey sengoku rance
sengoku rance for beginers if u will
It's a bit shortsighted, imo.

The weapon weakness has good depth on how you have to use it. And the power system (linked to the weapon weakness system) is much better than "hello, i'm Omachi, i can spam my AOE dealing 9999 damage every turn" in design :/

And the game is hard enough if you are not going for the easy route in the easy mode :/

Last edited:

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You spend more time in the fighting screen than in VN mode.

For the H-scenes, it's like a huge harem with 1-2 scenes per girl. The drawing is very nice.

It's a bit shortsighted, imo.

The weapon weakness has good depth on how you have to use it. And the power system (linked to the weapon weakness system) is much better than "hello, i'm Omachi, i can spam my AOE dealing 9999 damage every turn" in design :/

And the game is hard enough if you are not going for the easy route in the easy mode :/
i dont think its fair to include the demon tribe seeing as normally u dont unlock em on the first run
also i found it easy to cap my soldiers in gold and get capped stats to be able to steamroll hard on my first playthrough tho i guess using the wiki to get what i wanted early was kinda unfair for that XD

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

Well, Omachi was 100% broken, but my point was more about "yo, i can use skill right at the start of the fight without any condition, and they are usually broken" (Miko storm 2 which do 50% of max health to everyone, the assassination skills on archers/ninja, etc...).

Sengoku Rance is interesting enough, but I don't think Eiyuu Senki has an inferior gameplay. Far from it. Anyway, we are off topic^^

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was a really fun game, worth revisiting now completely in english.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I understand well, in order to install the patch properly:
- Install game
- Install official patch 1.05
- Install English patch 1.07

Is that all?

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I love being forced into a romantic relationship with an annoying loli.

Was hoping for something more akin to Civ or whatever. Does the game ever evolve beyond the simplistic turn based battles?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I love being forced into a romantic relationship with an annoying loli.

Was hoping for something more akin to Civ or whatever. Does the game ever evolve beyond the simplistic turn based battles?
Not that I know of. I got bored and used a full save. At least the art is gorgeous.