What's new

RPG Maker PLAYBOY ADVENTURES - (Demo 0.2b)

Tiktiktakou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello !

This is my first RPG Maker MV game.
PLAYBOY ADVENTURES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game's hero is Playboy, he recently moved to a new town after the death of his father. Now he lives with his stepmom and his stepsister. But this town is special, only females lives in it. And that's where the fun begins.

This is my first game and it's still in early development so I'm looking for as much feedback(suggestions, criticism, etc.. ) as I can get.

Link to the Demo 0.2b for Windows: mega.nz/#!HU4FSChK!575EToaqvaJ64LVhcIduKT0s9G6fiwOcC_6nT54Cc5c
Link to the Demo 0.2b for Mac: mega.nz/#!6YB2xLwT!87mH-F0W4v9OofezKOcLXho3MGpa3BgSmH3Kuf6t6KQ

Here are some Previews of the game :

• i.imgur.com/EQrsK4Q.jpg
  • i.imgur.com/zpIbV4k.jpg

If you would like to support what I do and improve the development of the game check out my patreon page : patreon.com/hawtcreations

If you have any question please feel free to ask.

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: PLAYBOY ADVENTURES - (Demo 0.2b)

Here are some clickable links for ya. I'll come back with some feedback in a bit.

Last edited:

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like the idea of the game - though with just the beta I'm not exactly certain the direction it's going, especially with the twist. But overall if I were to make a recommendation, it's to not forget the gameplay. If you took out the H scenes and the parts where you're walking to the next destination, it's basically a speed-clicking and rock-paper-scissors game, which really don't fit with the story.

It'd make much more sense if the minigames were related, like holding down Z to peek, trying to not get caught when the person's looking, and X to take a picture. Or maybe the stepsister lost her dildo and that's why she's outside, and she gave you $1 to get it back and to find it you need to trade with random strangers. Generally I'd prefer if they added to the immersiveness rather than taking away by jumping out of the game to do something unrelated for a bit.

That said, here's some specific feedback I had. I hope this helps moving forward.
  • I noticed a bit of lag/jitter in the school
  • I feel that some of the "whispering" parts of the story are more accurately "thinking to oneself". In these cases, it's common to use parenthesis "()".
  • During quest 2 after speaking with the teacher my walking speed slows to molasses. It auto-fixed after playing a game with the redhead.
  • During quest 2 if I leave the restroom and enter again the "invisible" redhead chick will talk.
  • During quest 3 if I leave Playboy's house and reenter the time resets to morning. Also I can play stepsister in RPS multiple times and the score doesn't reset.
  • There's a pretty big lack of interactivity. I don't judge games based on the likelihood of interaction with a random object, but I can't even interact with anything in my own room or speak to the hospital receptionist.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi,

I tried it, the beginning was promising until the clicker mini-game.
I really don't want to kill my mouse playing your game, no offense but it's not worth it.

OP
Tiktiktakou

Tiktiktakou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the idea of the game - though with just the beta I'm not exactly certain the direction it's going, especially with the twist. But overall if I were to make a recommendation, it's to not forget the gameplay. If you took out the H scenes and the parts where you're walking to the next destination, it's basically a speed-clicking and rock-paper-scissors game, which really don't fit with the story.

It'd make much more sense if the minigames were related, like holding down Z to peek, trying to not get caught when the person's looking, and X to take a picture. Or maybe the stepsister lost her dildo and that's why she's outside, and she gave you $1 to get it back and to find it you need to trade with random strangers. Generally I'd prefer if they added to the immersiveness rather than taking away by jumping out of the game to do something unrelated for a bit.

That said, here's some specific feedback I had. I hope this helps moving forward.
  • I noticed a bit of lag/jitter in the school
  • I feel that some of the "whispering" parts of the story are more accurately "thinking to oneself". In these cases, it's common to use parenthesis "()".
  • During quest 2 after speaking with the teacher my walking speed slows to molasses. It auto-fixed after playing a game with the redhead.
  • During quest 2 if I leave the restroom and enter again the "invisible" redhead chick will talk.
  • During quest 3 if I leave Playboy's house and reenter the time resets to morning. Also I can play stepsister in RPS multiple times and the score doesn't reset.
  • There's a pretty big lack of interactivity. I don't judge games based on the likelihood of interaction with a random object, but I can't even interact with anything in my own room or speak to the hospital receptionist.
Thank you so much keith3 for your awsome feedback !
As you said, there is a lack of interactivity and I apologize for that, I should have added a bit more before releasing it to the public. But I'll work hard on adding more random events and even random quests in the next update along with fixing the bugs that you mentioned. I'll also work on the mini games by adding new ones such as chasing after someone or have someone chase after you etc... And I'll keep in mind the options that you mentioned.

OP
Tiktiktakou

Tiktiktakou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

I really don't want to kill my mouse playing your game, no offense but it's not worth it.
Thank you, Combustion Man for the feedback !
I might add an option to skip the clicker mini-game in the next update or add a workaround for the players that don't like it.
Again your feedback is very much appreciated.

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

I so 2nd that. I was really annoyed at it.

Other then that, i liked the fact that u make Photo's of there acts interesting stuff.
Graphics look very nice, player name seem a bit too obvious, but hey its a game :)

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey there just tried your demo looks good .... nicely done game and all 2 things i wanna say but people mentioned it earlier about the clicker mini game and the name well its kinda different to hear it from ladies i mean i understand he is the only male in that town but still they are grown up females right so don't mind it just a suggestion :) other then that good game looking forward to stuff ... 1 more thing will your game have combat system? just curious .. me personally don't like combat's in H games really ... other then that keep up the good work :)

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Saw this game at LoKF, good start.

OP
Tiktiktakou

Tiktiktakou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I so 2nd that. I was really annoyed at it.

Other then that, i liked the fact that u make Photo's of there acts interesting stuff.
Graphics look very nice, player name seem a bit too obvious, but hey its a game :)
Your feedback is very much appreciated ^_^ I'll try to make a workaround for the players that don't like the clicker game.

hey there just tried your demo looks good .... nicely done game and all 2 things i wanna say but people mentioned it earlier about the clicker mini game and the name well its kinda different to hear it from ladies i mean i understand he is the only male in that town but still they are grown up females right so don't mind it just a suggestion :) other then that good game looking forward to stuff ... 1 more thing will your game have combat system? just curious .. me personally don't like combat's in H games really ... other then that keep up the good work :)
It'll be based more of mini games then fighting, but it depends on the context of the quest. Because sometimes a combat system can add a bit of variety to the game. And also Thank you very much for your feedback !

Saw this game at LoKF, good start.
Thank you very much ^_^ and yup, that's me on LoKF.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I first thought that the game cannot be worst than the description (Playboy? Women only town?), but then I met the first challenge... a clicker minigame... Really? Is that a thing now? Clicker challenges?
I'm getting old, man.

Sorry, mate, not my type of fun. Good luck with the development tho'.

OP
Tiktiktakou

Tiktiktakou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I first thought that the game cannot be worst than the description (Playboy? Women only town?), but then I met the first challenge... a clicker minigame... Really? Is that a thing now? Clicker challenges?
I'm getting old, man.

Sorry, mate, not my type of fun. Good luck with the development tho'.
I'm only doing this as a hobby, so I'm testing multiple stuff out to see what works out and what doesn't. And for that I wanted to change things a little bit so instead of fighting I put multiple mini-games to see which one works out the best and I'll eliminate the ones that don't fit in. And this is indeed my first game so I want to improve it as much as I can. Also thank you very much for your precious feedback.

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you should add in the game Exit button in menu, the absence surprised me. And I think it will be good if you make the world more alive, like when you try to use a fridge the protagonist says that "I am not hungry" or something like this.

StickJump

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And add the names when someone says anything, like: "Policeman: you are not allowed to be in this place..."

OP
Tiktiktakou

Tiktiktakou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you should add in the game Exit button in menu, the absence surprised me. And I think it will be good if you make the world more alive, like when you try to use a fridge the protagonist says that "I am not hungry" or something like this.
And add the names when someone says anything, like: "Policeman: you are not allowed to be in this place..."
Thank you very much for your suggestions. And I will add them in the next update along with as much interactivity as possible.