What's new

RPG Maker Hatton Boarding School

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have created an RPG 3DCG game based around a boy sent to boarding school. The player controls the boy and his choices while at school.

I'm attempting to have a very non-linear game but still focused on story.

You can download the demo from my Patreon page. Please tell me what you think about it by emailing me or replying in this thread.

Current Characters:

Mom
Miss Sterling
Megan
Gemma

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hatton Boarding School

their eyes are kinda creepy, but it looks like this might be a fun game as you get further along.

OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

their eyes are kinda creepy, but it looks like this might be a fun game as you get further along.
I'll see what I can do about the eyes. I've got big plans for the game ;)

OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not much work has been done on the game but that should soon change. However I have a couple of development choices to make.

First is whether to shift from TK17 graphics to something more mainstream such as DAZ. This format is more popular however will slow me down in development. I am personally very happy with the models however the game has not seemed particularly popular and I wonder if it is down to the graphics engine choice.Regarding the eyes, I haven't seen anything that looks too strange however I admit the lighting in the Gemma scene is pretty bad, however it was rushed so I could release the demo faster.

The second is whether to remove the choice of joining the Perv Gang or not. I'm stuck for story options when you side with the girls while I have a lot of ideas for being part of the Perv Gang. This move would also speed up development for the Perv Gang stories and scenes.

If you could all give the game a download and play again (or for the first time) and tell me your thoughts it would allow me to see what everyone thinks.

I will be releasing v0.1 for free to the public as it will most likely be a big deviation from the demo and be much more representative of the direction of the game.

AAGames

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You demo is really short, less than 10 minutes of gameplay, that might explain the lack of supporters, so far.

Ar for the H-scenes, i didn't notice anything at first but maybe you should consider upgrading as there is a lot of english H-games in progress and mostly good ones.

Still, the quality is ok, maybe the peeking scene has a lower quality but the scenes with the teacher are quite good.

OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You demo is really short, less than 10 minutes of gameplay, that might explain the lack of supporters, so far.

Ar for the H-scenes, i didn't notice anything at first but maybe you should consider upgrading as there is a lot of english H-games in progress and mostly good ones.

Still, the quality is ok, maybe the peeking scene has a lower quality but the scenes with the teacher are quite good.
Yeah replaying it made me realise that scene looks pretty poor, I'll look into shooting it better, the teacher is definitely my favourite character so far.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, you're charging for every major build, that's a big plus for me :)
BTW, is it only about the mother? No school student harem? No teacher harem? (I didn't play the game, as I generally wait for at least beta to try).
Also, is it a straight-to-sex game or will there be some buildup/chirarism/moral corruption ?

Last edited:

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloading now.. :)
i hope its good, well actually people have different taste and opinion :)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm, I'd be a lot more interested in looking to being a patron if you had any patron posts or anything already set up.

OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, you're charging for every major build, that's a big plus for me :)
BTW, is it only about the mother? No school student harem? No teacher harem? (I didn't play the game, as I generally wait for at least beta to try).
Also, is it a straight-to-sex game or will there be some buildup/chirarism/moral corruption ?
No the mother is just a single character in a populated world. There definitely will be student/teacher harem. Some characters will be straight to sex but others will require some work. The demo is more of a test if people like the situation and graphics. I will be releasing a much larger v0.1 build and then people can decide if they are interested in the product. I would recommend trying out the demo though, gaining thoughts on the game at the start will be much more useful rather than once I'm deep into development and drastic changes are harder to make.

Hmm, I'd be a lot more interested in looking to being a patron if you had any patron posts or anything already set up.
The patreon is currently just to host the download link and a quick description. I haven't done much work recently but will start getting more involved now.

Last edited:
OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

UPDATE:
I've been very busy and thus progress on v0.1 has been slow but I can announce that there has been a big graphics update which I feel makes the game look much better. Here's a comparison image of the mother, left is the old system and the new system on the right.

The game will ditch the Perv Gang choice and you will always be part of the gang. I think there is a lot more options this way for scenarios with students, teachers and family members. If you haven't already please try out the demo for a basic idea. I will be posting graphics updates of various characters on my patreon so check them out as they appear.

Last edited:
OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New graphics system image of Miss Sterling.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ooooh, MIss Streling looks very sexy. i hope you dont make all the women with super huge breasts tho.

OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ooooh, MIss Streling looks very sexy. i hope you dont make all the women with super huge breasts tho.
Yeah she's definitely one of my favourites :D Don't worry the characters will vary in body shape, I'll post a couple more soon.

aephrosi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the download link gives the attached warning.

Which probably isn't helping downloads.

Also, imho the new engine looks really flat and a muddy :/

Attachments

OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the download link gives the attached warning.

Which probably isn't helping downloads.

Also, imho the new engine looks really flat and a muddy :/
Hmm's that very strange, I'll get that fixed ASAP, thank you for pointing it out. The comparison picture probably isn't great due to the scenario lighting, I think the Miss Sterling image is a much better representation of the level of quality.

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I liked it. At least scenes, characters and choices. Kind of remind me of Bully.

But you should really redesign the map, maybe use different tiles or add some items and npc's around. World feels really empty, like a rough placeholder.
Models are fine, maybe not the best and finest, but it's way better than just another DAZ. (truth be told, I tried the demo just because of them, if it wasn't stand out like this I wouldn't have bothered with 10 minutes of v0.1)

OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's the demo link fixed, moved to MediaFire as I was having trouble with MEGA. Also began adding a current characters section to the OP.

OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I liked it. At least scenes, characters and choices. Kind of remind me of Bully.

But you should really redesign the map, maybe use different tiles or add some items and npc's around. World feels really empty, like a rough placeholder.
Models are fine, maybe not the best and finest, but it's way better than just another DAZ. (truth be told, I tried the demo just because of them, if it wasn't stand out like this I wouldn't have bothered with 10 minutes of v0.1)
The reason it feels rather like a placeholder is because it is. The demo was more of a test of if people would respond to the graphics and the basic idea of the game. v0.1 will be much larger, with better maps, graphics etc.