What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A new game from the guys who made , a new SLG game which more or less turns 密室ブリード2 into a Prostitution Sim. Kidnap girls, train them into submission, then send them out to earn you money to expand your business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン

Prostitution sim, ermahgerd, been a while since i've last seen a new one, or i haven't been active enough.
game looks neat, nice post.
i wonder if there'll be another brothel sim similar to [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館, i really liked that one.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The concept seems awesome, but this will needs to have an english interface patch, otherwise it will give some headaches playing it :p

squidly

Reputation score

From what google translate spits out on their twitter feed, it seems the game is done and awaiting for approval from dlsite and dmm.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yup. From their homepage:

"ウラレタウン (2017年2月発売予定)" -> scheduled to be released in February.

Also, on their twitter they are saying that it should be up on sale on DLsite and DMM by the weekend. So just a little more patience!

EDIT: shit, I've just literally repeated what you wrote. Reading comprehension 9000+! lol

OP
G

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update on the main website, game is to be released on the 17th. So expect it sometime tomorrow.

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

That's exactly 8 months

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out.

neagrosk

Reputation score

Looks pretty sick, downloading it now

thehoudhini

Reputation score

So who's gonna volunteer to translate this gem???

Anyone??

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Randomly clicked on this thread and went oh shit. I only can hope that I can download it fast enough.

I wanted to buy it but it isn't up on english dlsite yet.

... or so that's what I thought. I went ah, maybe i shouldn't say that without checking. I'm surprised its available immediately on english dlsite o_O

Being available on day 1 helped me to not bother pirating. XD

LanceRayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it is out on eng site
dlsite /ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE179387

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love this guy's games. Hopefully this one won't have a time limit on it.That was my only issue with the first 2.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If any of you are using 32bit Windows software, you can't start the game with the main exe file, instead open the exe that's in the data folder. Also place product.dat in the folder, otherwise the game will act as if it was the trial version and will end on a certain day.

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love this guy's games. Hopefully this one won't have a time limit on it.That was my only issue with the first 2.
There's no time limit in this game.^^ Tbh it's a bit of a grind fest.

Here are some tips and basic stats(with my shitty Japanese skill + google sensei):

Slave Stats:
忠試 - Obedience
理性 - Reasoning

色気 - Sex appeal
淫乱 - Perverse
性技 - Sexual technique
Grades determines the girl's maximum stats on 色気sex appeal, 淫乱perverse, and 性技technique.

Girls have a few personality(情性耐性) which is linked to their obedience(忠試) cap. Try to get girls that don't have cap on them at first.(Hover ur cursor over the girl and see if there's a red highlighted text saying 20% or 50%)
Don't worry you can break those caps once u get the upgrades very late in the game(those charisma-カリスマ upgrades).

In order send out the girls for prostitution and earn money, you will need at least 20% obedience. Fastest way to increase obedience is to just do missionary position and cumming right away. There's an automatic way for this too once u get the upgrades(調教センター).

Once their obedience reach 90%, you can make them your assistant.
Although they should be kept as slaves to earns money until the reaches their decline after 5-6 years. The game will notify you once they start declining with purple 衰え icon on them.

Assistants can't earn money any more but they do scout for girls and earns you upgrade points.
Assistants stats:
発掘 - No idea
洞察 - This determines the quality of the girls you can capture
営業 - No idea

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game made in Unite and can be translated if use ReiPatcher + UniteInjector(and extract resources of course). But who would be made it.)

xemnaseternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game have bugs, sometimes it doesn't respond.
Remember to save a lot.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's no time limit in this game.^^ Tbh it's a bit of a grind fest.
Oh sweet lord thank you!

I don't mind the grind as long as I have no limits, but this raises another issue. We need a translation asap.

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be honest its playable as it is now, kind of hard to tell the upgrades as is, but most of it is self learn and easy at that.

The only thing i do know is the top most row of upgrades, is what sections you can send your girls out too, higher up the more money? hard to say, the bottom most row seems to be an upgrade for the bug control where you click on bugs to get money, the farther you upgrade this the faster you kill them and get a return money wise.

The middle bracket is a hit or a miss, i know the 2nd upgrade from the top left is to allow your agents to generate points.

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I somewhat missed the line regarding skills
and I think I saw something about merge skill to create powerful version
anyone know how to do it?

some game description
for girl's stats
色気
determine how fast girl attract man
淫乱
(not sure) something about prostitution stats
性技
increase money gain

for assistant's stats

発掘
determine quality of girl found
洞察
determine accuracy of comment
営業
increase credit points(need for various upgrade)

Last edited: