What's new

RPG Maker Keepin' It In The Family - 3D Adult RPG

Greebo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is Keepin' It In The Family?

Keepin' It In The Family is an adult role-play game that runs on the RPGMaker engine, with custom 3D sex scenes and a storyline to piece them all together.

There are now two separate versions of the game, mainly because when I first started I was new to both of the pieces of software that I was using, and now that I have become more familiar with it, and been able to get better hardware, I have found many ways to improve the overall quality of the game, therefore version 0.1 to 0.3 are separate from 0.4 and on.

Fetishes currently in the game:

• Incest
  • Domination
  • Footplay
  • Surprise
  • Voyeurism
  • Cuckolding
  • Milfs
More to come in future updates

v0.4 Changelog:

- Resolution Change | The game and scenes are now in 1280x720 resolution (16:9)
- Quest log | Keep track of quests, and always know what you need to be doing!
- Mouse Script | I have switched out the mouse control script for a new one, now allowing diagonal movement, better pathfinding & more.
- Side Quests | Quests away from the main story, including scenes with other characters outside of the main story, ways to get extra money, etc.
- Characters | Multiple new characters will be introduced into the story this time around.
- Visuals | Changed some locations in the map to be more visually appealing.
- Combat System Overhaul | Enemy health bars & more.
- Map | Added an in-game map.

Scenes
- 3 Scenes | Two with pre-existing characters, One with a new character
- 1 Side quest scene | With a new character
- 1 Small Scene | With pre-existing character
- Other non-XXX scenes
- 2 Bonus scenes for $10+ patrons

What's in the demo?:

- An introduction to some of the characters from the full game
- Three scenes
- An introduction to the game map

You can download the demo from either of the links below

Note: There will be a demo of Part 2 released sometime next month.

Full Version:

Become a Patron and get the full version:

Game Previews

Last edited:
OP
Greebo

Greebo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Keepin' It In The Family - 3D Adult RPG

v0.3 Update & What's to come:

What's New?

Scenes:
+ 3 XXX Scenes
+ 2 Non-XXX cut-scenes
+ Bonus scenes post-beta for $10+

Gameplay
- Fixed a few bugs where tiles had changed
- Added new mini game

Characters
- Cousin
- Aunt
- Mia
- Boss

The beta version should be sent out around the 25th, and then the full version around the end of the month / beginning of next month.

What's to come?

Ok, so I conducted a poll with Patrons to see what everyone wanted me to do when it comes to the scenes, as I am now able to render with iray, at a much higher quality, and resolution.

After a week, these were the poll's results:

6 | Current Renderer
22 | New Renderer + 1280x720 Resolution
30 | New Renderer w/ Animations + 1280x720 Resolution
12 | Current Renderer w/ Higher Res
19 | I Don't Mind
1 | Other

All future versions will now be in 1280x720 resolution with the new render settings, therefore, the game will now be split into two parts, as the current version will not upscale without messing up. The second part will still continue from where 0.3 leaves off, though.

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or is fullscreen mode noch working? Image stays the same size, but the rest of the display turns black. And I get an error when entering the school...

But I really like that your sis finally doesn't have these cow-breasts :)
Great job on the rendering in my p.o.v. I'd be glad to see some more though...

OP
Greebo

Greebo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or is fullscreen mode noch working? Image stays the same size, but the rest of the display turns black. And I get an error when entering the school...

But I really like that your sis finally doesn't have these cow-breasts :)
Great job on the rendering in my p.o.v. I'd be glad to see some more though...
For full-screen use F5, and there shouldn't be an error when entering the school!

I've just sent out the BETA version of 0.3, which will be released to patrons next week. I'll also be releasing an updated demo soon

OP
Greebo

Greebo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No idea what I'm doing wrong, but I'm stuck 1 minute into the game. I go downstairs, talk to mother, wake up sister and then... :confused:

Game tells me I can't go to school yet, but what else is there to do?
When you go to the stairs in the upstairs hallway, it should say something along the lines of "I need to go to Alyssa's house first", it's the house below and to the right of yours.

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you go to the stairs in the upstairs hallway, it should say something along the lines of "I need to go to Alyssa's house first", it's the house below and to the right of yours.
For some reason I couldn't get it to appear but the game worked fine after that.

OP
Greebo

Greebo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a preview of the upcoming version 0.4, which will be using a new render engine, as well as a higher resolution of 1280x720:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

version 3 has a crash saying map 29 isn't there when I go one town screen right from the characters house and try to go north from that screen.

Also, when you say a full version for patron members, you don't even have a full game yet. Do you mean earlier access to demos?

OP
Greebo

Greebo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

version 3 has a crash saying map 29 isn't there when I go one town screen right from the characters house and try to go north from that screen.

Also, when you say a full version for patron members, you don't even have a full game yet. Do you mean earlier access to demos?
My naming is a bit confusing.

Demo version 3 is different from the game's version 0.3, and the game version 0.3 consists of 14 scenes and about 2 hours of gameplay.

I'll be releasing a new demo after I release the new version of the game, in it's new resolution of 1280x720

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Can you play as a female character and do your mom? Cause that'll be sweet.
The 3D pictures look great, and well polish. But I don't see the specs for this game?

OP
Greebo

Greebo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you play as a female character and do your mom? Cause that'll be sweet.
The 3D pictures look great, and well polish. But I don't see the specs for this game?
You can't, I may do an expansion in the future, though, where you follow a different character's story!

I've updated the main thread with more info about the new version, as well as some things I had missed previously.

Gouda

Reputation score

I stuck on the first day on v0.4.

the quest log say "meet alyssa before School", but when i go to her house, her sisters says "she is at School":
and when i will talk to her in the classroom she says only "the class starts soon" (something like that)

I started a new game, because the old savefile from 0.3 doesn't work.