What's new

ACT [ DarkStorm] [ ダークストーム ] ENslaveD Elf RE175776 RJ175776

Aderangedcow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So this came out yesterday and I didn't see a post for it.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ175776.html

Seems to be a platformer with sprite sex. Seems relatively cheap compared to most games.

The powers of translate tell me that you play as an enslaved elf girl and you are trying to escape. Also, if I'm reading it correctly and translate isn't failing me, there appear to be 9 H sprite scenes and 12 CG sheets. The game is, however, GOR (from what I've gotten from the demo, at least).

The trial is alright. The game runs smooth, animations aren't jittery and well designed. Looks very good for a sprite game. I didn't play through the entire demo, but the only real annoyance is the fact that if you die, you go back to beginning of the stage and each stage seems to be divided into sections (1-1, 1-2, 1-3, etc.), so it can get a bit annoying, but the game isn't incredibly hard.

In all, it isn't unplayable, but most of us will probably just wait for a full save to see the gallery (which yes, there is a omake and CG gallery at the main menu).

Last edited by a moderator:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ENslaveD Elf

clickable:

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks really good in my opinion, I've been feeling a huge emptiness in the sprite sex platformers realm, so It's a nice suprise :p

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The demo is absolute crap. It controls well enough, but each 'death' takes you all the way back to the start of the level, and the first stage alone is filled with tiny platforms with monsters on them, and it has good ol' fashioned Castlevania 1 knockback with those delicious bottomless pits.

This isn't the 80's anymore. Frustration doesn't make good games.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can use a ranged piercing attack by holding the attack key in. It seems finicky, but it makes much of the demo a joke, difficulty wise.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like it might be out. Anyone have any reviews for it? Worth the time or not?

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i don't know if i am doing something wrong but i cant move from the start in the demo the character just stands and attacks and i can do nothing

Nevermind, if you have a game controller plugged in it uses it instead of the key board

Last edited by a moderator:

ragde42

Reputation score

did someone already buy this game? kinda looks very nice

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bought the game for how it uses MUGEN era sound effects. Back when Slime and Kuromaru were hype stuff.
However the third level is just ridiculous. bottomless pits galore, with flying H-grapple Giant Wasps that drop you once you free yourself from the H-grab; enemies camping on the edges where you jump from the floating platforms, risking falls into the bottomless pit.
I swear I called it quits when I saw that the third part didn't offer any health while replacing the pits with sipkes on the ceiling and floor at almost every turn, with a giant wasp positioned to grapple you at the upper jumping point. The second area made it very difficult to not end with 1 or 2 hearts left.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I bought the game for how it uses MUGEN era sound effects. Back when Slime and Kuromaru were hype stuff.
However the third level is just ridiculous. bottomless pits galore, with flying H-grapple Giant Wasps that drop you once you free yourself from the H-grab; enemies camping on the edges where you jump from the floating platforms, risking falls into the bottomless pit.
I swear I called it quits when I saw that the third part didn't offer any health while replacing the pits with sipkes on the ceiling and floor at almost every turn, with a giant wasp positioned to grapple you at the upper jumping point. The second area made it very difficult to not end with 1 or 2 hearts left.
Is that with or without the help of the ranged attack you can use?

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is that with or without the help of the ranged attack you can use?
With. The charge time seems to be 3 seconds. Enough for the Giant wasp to respawn. The tall orcs tend to camp at the edges of the floors, and their club gives them some reach to push you with. Worse, there are also spear throwing goblins, that have spears with the same reach as the girl's sword beam. Also, I see no save file, only a data win type file.

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I kinda like how the second speed of the animations sounds like someone is smacking a piece of paper on their desk.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

i don't know if i am doing something wrong but i cant move from the start in the demo the character just stands and attacks and i can do nothing

Nevermind, if you have a game controller plugged in it uses it instead of the key board
How did you fix this? The game does not respond to my controller.

roe2121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unplug the controller...
You know that's not really an easy fix When you have alot of other peripherals attached to a computer at the back right?. Other then the obvious unplug the controller is there any other fix out there for this as I have the problem as well. It would be very much appreciated.