April 29th, 2016

RJ Number:

Tags:
Heterogenous Fuck
Short Hair
Cum Outside (I think...)
Dot Action
Older Sister
An ero indie pixel action-scroller. Make your way through the 9 rooms of the labyrinth.
8 enemy types. All pixel art erotica with inhuman creatures.
If you love the fun and familiar gameplay of finding items, acquiring skills and exploring,
you should definitely give Labyrinth of 9 Rooms a play.
Gallery mode is unlocked when you complete the game.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Labyrinth of 9 Rooms

Damn... this might be too pixelated, even for me.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It would be great if there were CG's for game overs, but I can't get off on this kind of pixel quality.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

If you squint hard enough, i think you see a breast....might be an arm :confused:

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gee guys. I think there might only be 9 rooms in this game. :rolleyes:

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe the "Shortcut" tag is her hair style.
It's media even a game so ... yeah ... it's good to know that she has short hair ..I think :confused:

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe the "Shortcut" tag is her hair style.
It's media even a game so ... yeah ... it's good to know that she has short hair ..I think :confused:
Haaaa yes *facepalm*...
I didn't even realise that lol...
Thanks a million.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just a heads up, there's achievements in the game, but I got all of them, and I don't think there's any completion reward. So unless you're a completionist, and can't resist not having all of those achievements, it's better to just play the game normally. I'll say it's a fun challenge, though. Not too hard cause the game can be beaten in 5 minutes.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep, I'd figure this game would be pretty short, but I also had that feeling that could be a bit entertaining regarding gameplay.

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game won't load for me and in the debug.log it says It failed to load nw.dll in the file directory, the problem is that I don't have any file with that name there, someone can say me if they have that file or is just missing to me?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^same problem on Windows XP, it's saying it can't access the file "nw.dll" in the game's directory. (Well yeah, the file doesn't exist)

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My version worked for me. Im gonna pack it and Upload it on MEGA Aprox 30 min and it should be up (if not less)

Edit:
Took 1:30m To upload. And i dont care what you think. They can at least try.

Last edited:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^I think it's not a problem with the game's folder, his metroidvania game was bugged for me, too.

What OS do you and julyuss have?

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^I think it's not a problem with the game's folder, his metroidvania game was bugged for me, too.

What OS do you and julyuss have?
I also have XP, now I'm pretty sure it's a OS problem.

Last edited:

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow the majority of this Post, is still using XP ? Thats far above my expectations. I thought most of the XP user's of the World would be like some Old ass Office pc's. Or maybe its just Because their Pc is not that good and they are looking for dot games that dosn't eat that much Performance.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a gaming PC.
It's just that I'm using my old Windows XP junk box for all the h-stuff and don't like transfering h-stuff to the gaming PC. °>_>
Especially a game like this, which is puking out memory access errors instead of checking whether the OS can run it first.

As for playing dot games coz I can't run better ones, I'd be using Steam then, no? And I also have gaming consoles / handhelds.

But yeah, nowadays more and more games can't be run on XP, I guess I should try running virtual machines on the gaming comp.

Last edited:

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a gaming PC.
It's just that I'm using my old Windows XP junk box for all the h-stuff and don't like transfering h-stuff to the gaming PC. °>_>
Especially a game like this, which is puking out memory access errors instead of checking whether the OS can run it first.

As for playing dot games coz I can't run better ones, I'd be using Steam then, no? And I also have gaming consoles / handhelds.

But yeah, nowadays more and more games can't be run on XP, I guess I should try running virtual machines on the gaming comp.
Good point. However, You could just Install a Virtual PC. Its pretty simple and you always have in reach then.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's a pretty short game, but if you want a save, then okay. Hopefully this is the one that works.

Attachments

• 562 bytes Views: 23