What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ninjinpasta ] にんじんパスタ Erina Does Anything: A Tale of Paying Dues エリナの借金返済物語 -私、なんでもします- RE174541 RJ174541

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I was browsing through dlsite announcement pages, and this little RPG caught my eye..

Tags: Rich young lady/Prostitution/Compensated dating/Shame/Pig-tails/Busty/Virgin

Story:
Elina lived alone in the mansion since her parents died early.
One day, bad guys came to the mansion.
They said her father owes them money, and asked her to return his debt for him.
The property of the things in mansion wasn't enough, and Elina was forced to put the mansion on mortgage.
"To get the house back, you need to pay 1,000,000G for it."
Elina had to leave the house, and is searching for jobs to earn money for it.

Feels like it could be an alright RPG game... I kinda like the bgms used too!
There's no penetration h-scene in the demo.

Expected date of release: Mid-April 2016

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [RJ174541] Story of Elina's debt repayment エリナの借金返済物語 -私、なんでもします-

Looks really good. This game is probably just 1 huge town and that's it.... I expect it to be really short with almost nothing but Hscenes.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Tried the demo, and can't say I'm impressed. I wasn't expecting a full game or anything, but I did expect more than 5-10 minutes. 1 small town with most of the buildings disabled, 1 small combat area with xp gain disabled, and I triggered 2 game ending catch scripts (don't enter a 'disabled' doorway diagonally).

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is that u

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The " your family had a debt, whore yourself out to repay it! " theme seems to be popular right now!

I don't dislike it, as long as the game is good :)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The " your family had a debt, whore yourself out to repay it! " theme seems to be popular right now!

I don't dislike it, as long as the game is good :)
Regarding this tho, i was hoping that H-games with themes like that have a corruption balancing mechanic, in which that if you too "active" on whoring out, your corruption goes over the limit which result in a bad end(Or good end for some people, ;)) where the Heroine forgot her initial goal for becoming whore in the first place and becoming a full-time slut.

is that u
Nah, Kashima's a good girl.
If her family is in debt, she will try to work at nearest convenience store instead. :p

This one is on RPG Maker VXAce, right?

Last edited:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is out according to dlsite

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

art look like netorare imouto and i found plot pretty interesting now all i have to do praise the translation gods and sacrifice my new born to get it fully translated :D

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is that u
I know I'm not the only one to think so. :D

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

art look like netorare imouto and i found plot pretty interesting now all i have to do praise the translation gods and sacrifice my new born to get it fully translated :D
sacrifible newborn go here

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just for those playing - there's a few major bugs in the game, making clearing the CG somewhat difficult.

Among other things:

- After the storyline compulsory event, don't attempt to clean the bath house again - The cleaning won't reset after the second time, locking you out of the second bathhouse event.

- If you go for the bad ending (by running the day counter), don't attempt to use the time rewinder immediately upon being able to use it - you'll go invisible and be unable to leave your room since you can no longer open the door.

- The +/- lewdness potions don't work - one can be consumed, but the other results in an error.

- Supposedly different days in the free time open different events, but due to the bugs, they don't work. I think at least one event is dependent upon the various bugs.

Basically, the game works (as you can clear it from end to end) but you'd probably want to wait for a patch or two.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i think i got a bug so what happened is that i went into the public bath to do the "part time job" and after i completed it i talked to the old woman again and then it buged out the way that i cant do the part time job anymore since the bath is always clean even if i go to sleep and start the job again
I really dont want to do all the stuff again to get the scenes from the public bath so can anyone upload a safe ?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Just for those playing - there's a few major bugs in the game, making clearing the CG somewhat difficult.

Among other things:

- After the storyline compulsory event, don't attempt to clean the bath house again - The cleaning won't reset after the second time, locking you out of the second bathhouse event.

- If you go for the bad ending (by running the day counter), don't attempt to use the time rewinder immediately upon being able to use it - you'll go invisible and be unable to leave your room since you can no longer open the door.

- The +/- lewdness potions don't work - one can be consumed, but the other results in an error.

- Supposedly different days in the free time open different events, but due to the bugs, they don't work. I think at least one event is dependent upon the various bugs.

Basically, the game works (as you can clear it from end to end) but you'd probably want to wait for a patch or two.
Yep... I had a feeling this game was bugged -.-

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i found a missing file, "popup_mp_recovery_small", had to copy and rename the "mp_large" to "mp_small".

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

erros found. !

1.dont use this.

2.has no effect.

3.When 2 trial lacks the scene mith the bathe and men.

4.Par events seem to be faulty.

Hidden events.

With him you can walk around without panties. after his event.
And you can zb.bei the pictures you get ne other scene.

updat 1.01
Modify part-time job events, boss battles, items, a failure of the BGM.

Last edited:

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

erros found. !

1.dont use this.

2.has no effect.

3.When 2 trial lacks the scene mith the bathe and men.

4.Par events seem to be faulty.

Hidden events.

With him you can walk around without panties. after his event.
And you can zb.bei the pictures you get ne other scene.

updat 1.01
Modify part-time job events, boss battles, items, a failure of the BGM.

What are you even trying to say? My English sucks but yours is fucking pathetic.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. Don't use the item he highlighted.

2. The item with that particular description doesn't work properly.

3. Either the trial lacks the bathing scene or the full version has a bug with the bathing room scene which the trial didn't have a problem with.

4. Park events don't work properly on version 1.00. There are hidden events with the guy if the player walks around without panties.

Back to topic, here's a link to the for those interested.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

1. Don't use the item he highlighted.

2. The item with that particular description doesn't work properly.

3. Either the trial lacks the bathing scene or the full version has a bug with the bathing room scene which the trial didn't have a problem with.

4. Park events don't work properly on version 1.00. There are hidden events with the guy if the player walks around without panties.

Back to topic, here's a link to the for those interested.

Thanks. actually wanted to check the CG's to see if the game is even worth it... which it isn't at least in my opinion.
Are you psychic or something? Respect that you can decipher what the hell this guy is saying.