What's new

RPG [Atelier EUROPA] トレジャーズ / Treasures (RJ172918)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So first off, I thought there's a thread on this already but after doing a few searches I couldn't find it so if it's already been posted then just consider this an update.

For anyone who haven't heard/seen it before:
It's a game about 3 girls going adventuring, you pick up quest from guild and try to complete it, and there's scenes in town as well.

You 'buy' skills and can choose to turn them on/off while outside of dungeon (for example the priest have both vanguard (+chance for enemy to target her) and rearguard (-chance for them to target her) for you to choose whether you want her as combat/tank priest or sitback healer)

There's clothing options which does change how they look + some event seem to be triggered based on clothing.

For anyone did see it before:
The trial is now ver 1.1 which add a new dungeon (in the main story it'll be EX dungeon for post-clear)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Atelier えうろぱ] トレジャーズ Treasures

And it's out o_O and the yuri tag is back too.

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the share! Looks very interesting, especially with the combat system.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hentai scene = Game over not really nice

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Some scenes are played on defeat, but but those are also unlocked on win, so you can't miss them. Other scenes are part of the story, and still others are optional events.

This is a VX game (not VX Ace) but it's incredibly optimized. The auto battle function (hold Shift) works really well, especially if you take advantage of the skill that restores MP for your Healer and Mage by using it manually when their MP is low. If you hold shift as you go through a dungeon in general, you'll breeze right through it, exploring and combat alike.

Some of the optional event scenes require specific clothing. It will always be one of the types that change appearance and it seems to vary based on the event.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you've all searched but it just can not go on

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So you've all searched but it just can not go on
one of the cell's beds there should be a ladder.

on another note where do you go to find the 2 missing girls.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

one of the cell's beds there should be a ladder.
Many thanks^^

on another note where do you go to find the 2 missing girls.
was again back to this fortress with Kerka where the boss is now on the way was blocked before now free ^^

Last edited:

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

umm is this a bug or intentional?

after i finish escaping the forest with Lapis? [redhair] and jade all of my clothes vanished from my inventory

im talking about costume clothes, the regular armor didn't vanished

well not all clothes vanished, 1 china dress remains

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I've just started playing this gem and I gotta say that I like what I'm seeing so far (keeping fingers crossed..).
The venturing and battle systems are quite unique, specially the venturing one. I wish the rpg games would be like that from now on, pointing you out when a fight is incoming, because it gives you a chance to prepare better, making the game a bit more enjoyable and opening another few great possibilities, such as making the battles more challenging, because if you can prepare better for battles, then those battles should have challening foes.

Anyway... yeah... going back into the shadows.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

someone willing to make a partial for commands/skills? :eek:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

someone willing to make a partial for commands/skills? :eek:
possibly is weapon only
先制 - fast attack (normal hit), 連撃 - 50%? add 1 more normal attack, 回避無視 - emeny avoid ignore, 片手 - 2H change to 1H, 両手 - 2H change to 1H, 会心UP - critical up, 消費MP半分 - MP half

in weapon is attack effect, in other is resis
火炎 - fire, 氷結 - ice, 雷撃 - lighting, 神聖 - holy, 暗黒 - darkness
毒 - poison, 沈黙 - silence, 混乱 - confusion, 麻痺 - paralysis, 睡眠 - sleep, 気絶 - died, スタン -stun
最大HPUP - max hp up, 最大MPUP - max mp up, HP回復 - hp rege, MP回復 - mp rege, 経験値UP - exp up, 回避率UP - avoid up
挑発 - target rate up 潜伏 - target rate down MP転換 - dmg change to MP

open box can get random effect and status up
but if u has $, go shop keep buying same equip has random effect too, buy more possibly easy add effect, equip max can up to lv9
some clothes can up to 12 (clothes shop need help girl in volcano)

dreamz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I progress after the Lvl 20 forest map. Killed the thugs in the house, saw the cutscene where some wizard appears and teleport the thugs away from the good guy? And I can't speak to the quest lady, she was like buzzing me off and refraining me from taking any more quests.

Much appreciated.

Venik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking into making a partial translation for this. I haven't really done anything in the VX editor yet, so assuming everything works similarly to the VX ace one, I should have something up sometime this week.

Edit(over a week later): Still planning on making the partial, got kinda busy with some other stuff. I should have something out either this week or next.

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looking into making a partial translation for this. I haven't really done anything in the VX editor yet, so assuming everything works similarly to the VX ace one, I should have something up sometime this week.
i hope u do, since the game is good :D

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I progress after the Lvl 20 forest map. Killed the thugs in the house, saw the cutscene where some wizard appears and teleport the thugs away from the good guy? And I can't speak to the quest lady, she was like buzzing me off and refraining me from taking any more quests.

Much appreciated.
Return the jewel to the sister in the church.

Reputation score

I have every level 10 quest done, except one:

☆Lv10上級2
-槌武器:トンファーの納品 (Machine Translation: "Hammer arms: Ton Farr's delivery of goods")

So, I guess I'm looking for a hammer? I have hammers. Many hammers. None of which are apparently good enough.

What am I actually looking for? Is it something specific, or a random drop from a chest?