What's new

Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker Kristi's Revenge

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
-IN HIATUS-

Hi everyone!

Part 1 released for patrons: 02/04/2016!

Part 2 released for patrons: 03/05/2016!
Part 3 released for patrons: 06/06/2016!
Part 4 released for patrons: 06/07/2016!
Part 5 released for patrons: 07/08/2016!
Part 6 released for patrons: 03/10/2016!

Changelog

Part 1 : +119 3d rendered pictures
Part 1 : +53 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures
Part 2 : +186 3d rendered pictures
Part 2 : +63 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures
Part 3 : +176 3d rendered pictures
Part 3 : +79 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures
Part 4 : +154 3d rendered pictures
Part 4 : +87 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures
Part 5 : +213 3d rendered pictures
Part 5 : +99 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures
Part 6 : +204 3d rendered pictures
Part 6 : +114 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures

The sex scene pictures count only includes pictures in scenes where at least
one person climaxed/will climax. That means that pictures from (for example) John's peeping scene aren't counted.

We are in the pleasant position to present you our first game named ''Kristi's Revenge''. (This is an RPG Maker MV game)

A small summary of the story

Kristi, our main character an 18 year-old girl, raised by a family of drug users. At a young age she lost her mother under suspicious circumstances, something that made her life even harder.
After a fight with her father, she decided to run away and seek the truth behind her mother's death. Alone, away from her home she finally managed to make a new beginning.
In her new life she met all kinds of different people that affected her in many ways.
Some of those people that appear in the game are:

Bob: the sexist and dominant boss
Silvie: Her best ''friend''.
John: Another friend of hers.
Petko: A shady drug dealer.

Although the game is still in progress, we intent to include scenes with the following elements:

Exhibitionism
Humiliation
Young-old
Lesbian
Voyeurism
Blackmail
Drugged sex ( consensual)
Corruption
BDSM
Masturbation

The game is split in two parts, the one part being her every-day life and investigation and the other in a drug-fueled illusionary world.

Last but not least, the choices Kristi makes during the game will affect her interactions and ultimately lead to different endings.

Here is the link to our demo:

If you wish to support us consider doing so through our patreon page:

We look forward to your comments!

PS: The game will be released for free a month after the game is complete.
PS2: Thanks to hrpgheaven some mistakes were found in the demo which will promptly be amended, the updated demo is up for grabs. (Changes : Credited an important source of assets and reduced the size of the game file from 1.04 gb to 569 mb so it will be a faster download for everyone.) Thanks you once again.
PS3: It is possible to run the game through the Mozzila Firefox browser using the "Index.html" document found in the www folder of the game. It has been reported that the in game speed is a lot faster than when using the game.exe.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kristi's Revenge

Yeaaah :eek: I don't exactly know why the file is so big but I would guess that it has to do with rpg maker mv not requiring a RTP and including everything in the deployment package.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

70 MB of original game files (info, data)
200 MB+ of RTP
80 MB on 147 pictures, of which 6 are of sexual content
1.10GB of audio files!?

Yeah, you're using wave files for AUDIO, each being 13MB+, more than 90% not being used in the demo. Funny thing is, you also have copies of all those files in *.OGG which take like 1/10th of the size while keeping close to same quality.

Also, you're using VX Ace commercial assets in MV, which is pretty illegal so, good luck on not getting into someone's bad side.

Good luck with your project.

Last edited:
OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The music is indeed a mistake we did not take into account. Thank you for that.

Secondly as far as the commercial assets used which are : Futuristic Tiles by Celianna , state as terms of conditions :

PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS RESOURCE PACK. IF YOU (THE "USER") DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROMPTLY DELETE THE DIGITAL CONTENT FROM YOUR COMPUTER.

1. The graphics included in this product (the "resource pack") may be used with any software that supports PNG files to create a game, and may be used for promotional material for the User's game. User can create, distribute, or sell their original game by using the resource pack only if they meet all the following conditions:

1.1 You must be a legitimate owner of this resource pack.

1.2 You can only use the resource pack to create a game.

1.3 Your game must include additional documentation that clearly indicates the use of the resource pack and the following copy:[Copyright](C) 2015 Pixanna; artist Celianna.

1.4 Solely used for the creation and/or promotion of your game, you can edit, process, and modify the materials contained in the resource pack.

1.5 Do not sell, distribute, lease, or transfer the resource pack itself (even if the materials were edited, processed, or modified by the User).

2. Pixanna will bear no responsibility for any damages to the User's computer caused by misuse of the product.

3. By using the product, the User accepts the full terms and takes sole responsibility for use of the product.

4. Pixanna will bear no responsibility for any issues and disputes between third parties, regardless of the content, that occur as a result of the creation, distribution, and release of the User's game by using the product.

5. There will be no refund after the original purchase has been made.

The game meets all those terms except one for which I have to thank you which is that we forgot to include Pixanna - Celianna in the credits part. (Which will be amended of course.)

Now there is one last part which we think we explained with the above but you say that vx ace commercial assets use in mv is illegal, could you provide me with a link to that Rule as I am unable to find anything of the sort.

Thank you for taking the time to point out mistakes and writing your comment!

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh hey, I was wondering who that girl in your avatar was. :p Going to try this later.

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh hey, I was wondering who that girl in your avatar was. :p Going to try this later.
We hope you like it! (Keep in mind that in about 2 hours from this post a new updated demo will be available which will be half the size hence making the download much faster for you.)

Reactions: Xil

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The music is indeed a mistake we did not take into account. Thank you for that.

Secondly as far as the commercial assets used which are : Futuristic Tiles by Celianna , state as terms of conditions :

PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS RESOURCE PACK. IF YOU (THE "USER") DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROMPTLY DELETE THE DIGITAL CONTENT FROM YOUR COMPUTER.

1. The graphics included in this product (the "resource pack") may be used with any software that supports PNG files to create a game, and may be used for promotional material for the User's game. User can create, distribute, or sell their original game by using the resource pack only if they meet all the following conditions:

1.1 You must be a legitimate owner of this resource pack.

1.2 You can only use the resource pack to create a game.

1.3 Your game must include additional documentation that clearly indicates the use of the resource pack and the following copy:[Copyright](C) 2015 Pixanna; artist Celianna.

1.4 Solely used for the creation and/or promotion of your game, you can edit, process, and modify the materials contained in the resource pack.

1.5 Do not sell, distribute, lease, or transfer the resource pack itself (even if the materials were edited, processed, or modified by the User).

2. Pixanna will bear no responsibility for any damages to the User's computer caused by misuse of the product.

3. By using the product, the User accepts the full terms and takes sole responsibility for use of the product.

4. Pixanna will bear no responsibility for any issues and disputes between third parties, regardless of the content, that occur as a result of the creation, distribution, and release of the User's game by using the product.

5. There will be no refund after the original purchase has been made.

The game meets all those terms except one for which I have to thank you which is that we forgot to include Pixanna - Celianna in the credits part. (Which will be amended of course.)

Now there is one last part which we think we explained with the above but you say that vx ace commercial assets use in mv is illegal, could you provide me with a link to that Rule as I am unable to find anything of the sort.

Thank you for taking the time to point out mistakes and writing your comment!
It's on the actual forum rules or wherever you purchased, assets that you purchase for a game version are only to be used in that game's version, you can contact Celianna for more information, she's extremely helpful.

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually the site where I purchased the tileset ( ) does say that " Note: can be used in any game engine! " . I also contacted Celianna as per your advice to be certain that she is okay with this. Thank you once again for taking the time to respond :)

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hers might exceptionally be absolutely no RTP edits, most of the other authors (and I'm pretty sure in some cases hers too, just maybe not in the futuristic which is why she wrote that note on the first place) have edits of the Enterbrain RTP (which is version locked).

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Graphic looks a little cheap. What is it victoria 4?

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's actually a mix of olympia 7 and nathalie for olympia 7. -> Natali

" Buying from my website means you buy a license for the Futuristic Tiles that can be used for any game engine, since it's 100% my original creation. "
The answer from Celianna, so I guess everything's fine :) (she did also mention that there are different licences with enterbrain if I hadn't bought it from her site but since that is not the case the enterbrain licence issues do not affect us) -> hrpgheaven

Last edited:

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I refused to have sex with my boss so I've lost and I should restart the whole game from the beginning? It's pretty rude.

I wish you good luck with your project. Several months ago, doing a patreon on a rpgmaker game with 3D CG was an excellent idea but now, I think the market is kinda satured. Moreover, for some reason every rpgmaker game with 3D CG I saw require a $10 per month pledge to be able to play the latest version so I don't think a lot of people can support several of this game at the same time.
Therefore, I think that if you want to succeed, you have to do a very good game, have a very good marketing or do a game that is different from the other.

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man don't worry about those people who is starting to shit here. Talking about tiles. Why the hell do they care? Check all those other games. They use the same or similar tiles.

I would recomend you ignore such discussion because it is pointless. If you pay for them and to artist who created them it is fine. Nothing else to talk about it.

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah Bob is kind of a bastard... Thank you for trying out the game and you are right, there are many 3d cg games today on patreon however we feel like the games are different enough, offering different kinks,styles and story lines that they still have a place in the market for those willing to support them. We also understand that not everyone will be in a position to support us but we don't wish to stop them from enjoying our game that is the main reason for the game going free a month after completion.

Haha don't worry about it, it's better to be certain and clear about the legality of the game. I don't think people were trying to shit on the game they just noticed some mistakes made by us and we appreciate their contributions, as these helpful criticisms will help us in making a better game.
Thank you though :) ->Natali

Last edited:

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd need to download that dumb firefox extension for mega since it's bigger than 1GB.

Would it be possible to do some optimization?

OP
axar

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished uploading the optimized version, if you click the download link now you should get a 569 mb file instead of the old 1gb one !

Last edited:

DarkZone

Reputation score

Hello,

im always getting a white screen if i try to start the demo, maybe a Bug?

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Played it!

First, the models are quite nice, I really like that Kristi is curvy, unlike most 3D girls in other games (not that they are bad or anything, but seeing something different is nice).

The town you're in isn't really big and is easy to traverse so that's something.

BTW, is the game over scene you get if you refuse Bob considered an ending? And if so, is that what you meant by multiple endings depending on your choices? Or is it considered just a game over scene?

PS: I chuckled at the pictures' names. :p