What's new

A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Character: Lena
Name: Lena Weiss
Description: This is Lena's pic while clothed. She is a human hermaphrodite with full DD-cup breasts, and a 12 inch long, inch and a half thick cock, and large testicles that the various beings she'll run into can milk dry of her delicious seed.

Attitude: Lena is a warrior that doesn't give up easily in a fight unless she knows there is no way to win. She is a very kind hearted girl, but will fight viciously when pressed to protect her friends and loved ones, or the innocent. Lena is quite sensitive and weak to pleasure, and tends to give in easier than most, but she can go many more times than most in exchange for that weakness. When pushed too far though, her mind turns submissive and she will willingly allow whatever may be raping her or just having sex with her do whatever they wish.

Stats/Skills
Max FP: 7
Max AP: 8
XP: 0/8
CP: 9!!!
Spears Rank 1 - Trip
Shield Rank 1 - Shield Bash, Cover
Denial Rank 0 - Deny Self Orgasm

Techniques
Trip - User is able to attempt to trip up an opponent with their spear. If successful the opponent will miss their action for potentially this turn, and is stunned for the next.
Shield Bash - An extra attack delivered with shield. Deals very little damage, can stun opponents. Usable x times per fight.
Cover - User is able to protect an ally, negating opponents ability to attack them in MOST cases. This does not take an action but is subject to situational benefits/drawbacks
Deny Self Orgasm - User is able to resist an orgasm for x+1 turns per battle. This results in taking an FP point. Higher ranks reduce risk of FP cost.

Corruptions
None

Cured Corruptions
Desire: [Ork]
Lena's body has been molded slightly by the experience, her surrender to delight has result in her body reacting more strongly to Ork attempts to give her pleasure.

Notable Deeds:
Arrived at Farnshold from the capital! Ready to adventure!
Was assaulted by an Ork woman named Iradin, a chief of the tribe near Farnshold. Marked as her mate.
Assisted in repelling an ambush of Orks, providing vital supplies to Barroton
Has contributed to futa-scientific research!
Journeyed into the woods outside Farnshold, to rescue a trio of women who have gone missing
Carried and birthed the flowering children of Clara, the Mother Alarune of the woods.
Captured by Iradin, placed in the Ork camp as the mate.
Escaped and rescued the woman, together all five of them escaped
Earned the aid of the Mother Alarune of the woods, a likely ally
Annoyed the Sqarm that lived within the Mother Alarune's woods. Bugs don't hold grudges right?
Returned to Farnshold with all three women, heralded as a hero of Farnshold.

Allies:
Jaime, a former farm girl turned mercenary hero. Has been with Lena from the beginning.

Titles:
Hero of Farnshold
Mate to Iradin, Cheiften of the Blood Haven Ork Tribe
Novice Member of The Company

(A fantasy setting in the making, but before we get going I'll do a questionnaire! This will help me figure out how to focus our little adventure, and give me some direction to work with. Let me know if you have any questions about them, this was, of course, quickly put together)

Settings:
Everything is Yes or No, and optionally 1-5 in terms of frequency. I will take it into consideration but don't expect me to hold too strongly to it, I'll do my best!
Humans:
Male:
Female:
Pregnancy:
Non Consensual Sex:
Consensual Sex/Seduction:
Coercion(Lust Aura's/Manipulation):
BDSM(light):
BDSM(moderate):
Tentacles:
Slime:
Beasts:
Demons:
Angels/Divine:
Plants:
Magic:
Vore(LIGHT?):
Undead:
Constructions(Robots):
Futanari:
Faeries:
Corruption:
Body Modification(Gaining things):
Lactation:
Roughness:

Things off my table seem to be off yours, no serious ryona stuff, scat/water, etc.

As side stuff for my plotting I have a few more questions too to help me tailor this better! (It's my first time gimme a break!)

Pick as many or as few as you want.

Who is Lena?
An adventurer seeking her fortune?
A good-hearted mercenary trying to help people?
A guard of some town?
A gladiator trying to secure her freedom?
Bodyguard to a noble, someone important, a friend on an important mission?
Other (Specify)

Where do you want Lena to be?
Dimly lit dungeons, exploring mysterious ruins
Natural places, travelling across vast wilderness
Towns and other more urban settings
Caves and places where monsters dwell
Other (Specify)

Difficulty
How hard do you want this journey to be? This will effect how I balance the encounter, with normal where loss might be expected, but not regularily.
Easy
Normal
Difficult
Hard
Punish Me

Failure?
Fun, the journey will continue without much setbacks (monsters will still have their way, but no lasting punishments will last)
Fun, with a cost (losing will result in some negative setbacks, semi-permnanet ones)
Punishing (each loss should carry some permanent setbacks)

I think that's all for now! Thanks for humoring me!

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

Of course, also the link to Lena's pic is broken, so I'll repost it here. Also reposting my character shee here just in case.

Humans:4
Male: 1
Female: 5
Pregnancy: 5
Non Consensual Sex: 5
Consensual Sex/Seduction: 5
Coercion(Lust Aura's/Manipulation): 5
BDSM(light): 5
BDSM(moderate): 2-4
Tentacles: 5
Slime: 4
Beasts: 3-4
Demons: 5
Angels/Divine: 5
Plants: 5
Magic: 4
Vore(LIGHT?): 5
Undead: 2-4
Constructions(Robots): 2-4
Futanari: 5
Faeries: 4
Corruption: 2-3
Body Modification(Gaining things): 2-3 (don't mind her growing wings, or a tail, or her breasts growing in size. As well as her cock and balls, more the latter on that though in terms of size.)
Lactation: 3-5
Roughness: 2-5 (basically so long as they don't physically beat her or try and cut her or anything while raping/fucking her, I'm up for any tier of roughness. Don't mind some light spanking at her testicles though when some female being is raping her, for them to try and make her submit.)

Extras:
Intelligent monster like humanoids (such as orcs, goblins, etc...): 5
Slavery (sex slavery mainly really): 3-5 (Don't mind it any at all.)
Bugs of any kind: 5/5

Things off my table seem to be off yours, no serious ryona stuff, scat/water, etc.

(Also I wouldn't mind seeing oviposition in the pregnancy, in case it's not added in already. :p)

As side stuff for my plotting I have a few more questions too to help me tailor this better! (It's my first time gimme a break!)

Who is Lena?
A good-hearted mercenary trying to help people, who is adventuring in search of fortune.

Where do you want Lena to be?
Really a mix of all of those would be fine with me, but she could start on the road traveling across the vast wilderness.

Difficulty?
Difficult to Hard, I'm up for a bit of challenge, and it'll give you freedom to make certain challenges a bit harder than others as needed. :)

Failure?
I don't mind the Fun, with a cost choice for this, such as some sexy orc women taking her captive for breeding purposes or something like that. Or some succubi capturing her for the same thing.

Last edited:
OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The land is vast and strange, stretching far off in every direction, many of it unknown. The great Kingdom which you call home lingers on the edge of the continent, with many untamed lands. The capital city is well patrolled and mostly safe, but equally devoid of opportunity for many of the brave bold adventurers which call it home. Those seeking their forces head off to the distant untamed edges of the kingdom where people struggle to make a living in the places they call their homes.

Lena Weiss is one such intrepid individual. She managed to find her place is a modest mercenary company and has found herself in the town of Farnshold. Home of close to a thousand people, which houses a small keep. This town serves as a hub to the outer-lands of the Kingdom, where more than a few would be adventurers begin their tale. A world of opportunity awaits her here.

As well Lena knows, the wilderness is a dangerous one. Endless unique and powerful monsters call this world home, each with their own strange ways of living. The one thing they all seem to agree with is how much they like humans. Travellers who travel without guard or abilities of their own rarely make it to their destination, frequently waylaid by the many creatures that call this place home, while not all such encounters are fatal they ensure that most who take to the road are those who believe themselves capable as it seems the young warrior believes herself to be.

As it stands now, Lena is rather low on coin and finds herself in the cities center, where a small fountain with a statue representing one of the many religious figures of the kingdom rests, pouring water out of a small jug. She is faced with a rather important decision: what shall she do first?

-The company that she joined to the city is leaving on a job, a caravan full of supplies is heading to one of the more remote towns, it appears they've had Ork troubles and welcome her on if she's interested in guarding the Caravan and going further into the wilderness.

-There has been a bounty posted, young woman have been going missing in the nearby forest, the one posting it offers a hefty reward for information, the return of the woman, or the delivery of the culprit with varying rewards for each.

-The lord of the keep has open postings for anyone bold enough to set out to investigate notable sights around the Keep. A little bit of investigation reveals that there is a strange waterfall off to the north-east reported to be magical, and an old fallen keep from one of the ancient wars off to the west that some claim is being used as a base for nefarious deeds. Anyone willing to map or provide reliable information on these locations is promised a reward.

The town has all sorts of amenities, while Lena is low on coin she should be fine for a few days of food and water, and if there's any pressing supplies the nearby shop should more than have her covered.

A buncha options! Good chance of doing more than one of them if you're interested in multiple, the only time sensitive one immediately pressing is the company heading out. Let me know if anything is unclear or if there's questions you have about the world. Also any details on Lena's past is appreciated but otherwise I'll just assume relative innocuous until I get ideas.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Whew, finally here. Farnshold. Bout damn time I got here, didn't think I'd ever make it," Lena muttered to herself as she entered town, looking about and spotting the keep that the local lord and or lady lived in.

She needed money though, as she was low on coin, and while she may have enough to stay at an inn for a couple of days, she'd need to ensure she had enough to survive on though. "Hmm, I suppose I could go with you all if you don't mind me tagging along. I've fought orcs before, so I know what I'm up against," Lena replied when the captain of the mercenary group she'd ventured out here with asked if she wished to join their group to support the trade caravan. "Sure, why not. Let me see what if I need anything in town and I'll be ready," she added, shrugging her shoulders and deciding to accompany them.

Lena looked around town quickly to see if she could find some sweets of some sort, preferably chocolates, as her supply had been exhausted on the way here. She also wanted to see if she could find some jerky to have that she could munch on while they walked.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Her comrades were a rather ragtag group, some dozen men and women of the various 'intelligent'. Most were human of course, but they also had two elves, a dwarf and a rather energetic halfling who served as their medic. A few of them were about as green as Lena was but the rest seemed to be capable fighters. A good enough group to travel with, they didn't encounter any serious trouble on the roads where they could have proved it.

Idryll looked over Lena for a long moment nodding slowly. She seemed to be making a decision internally. "Very good," she said finally when she made mention that she had fought Orks before. "You're welcome to travel with us, we'd be happy to have you frankly. You'll receive equal cut for the trip, we'll be setting out in an hour, so make sure you're at the northern gate, alright?"

The rest of the company seemed fine to have her as well, Ork's were no joke and numbers meant all the difference.

Lena set off from the others, thankfully this was still the beginning of their usual march and so she'd be rested enough for the journey in an hours time. The city wasn't terribly large, and it didn't take long for her to find what she was looking for. A small candy and toy shop was nestled between a few buildings, and as she entered the stairs leading up suggested it was the elderly man, the owners, home as well. He welcomed her warmly, offered suggestions on what to purchase and even gave her a small bag of hard candies as a bonus for being the prettiest young girl to visit his shop in some time, adding a sly wink to the end.

The town was abuzz with talk. The people of the town were different from those closer to the capital, serious minded people, watchful and mindful but also seemed quite friendly and generous to one another. Lena would be greeted cheerily by any she happened to bump into. With the purchase of her snacks her coin supply dwindled a little further, but she wasn't quite out. If this job turned out as planned she wouldn't have to worry about money for a little while.

There was a little time left if there was anywhere else she wanted to explore before setting out.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright Idryll, thanks. I'll be there in an hour," Lena said to Idryll before going on to find the things she wanted to look for.

She found herself a candy shop not too long after she went in search of it. "Oh thank you sir, you're so sweet. Hmhm, get it," Lena giggled very girlishly as she was given an extra gift by the old man running the place, giving him an extra silver coin as a tip for his kind words about her being the prettiest girl to come in that day.

When she left the candy store, with both some chocolates and little hard candies to munch on during her trip, Lena decided that would be enough and figured she'd take a little walk around town, just to see the sights if there were any worth seeing. She'd ask around too if there was anything worth seeing by any she passed, and after looking around for a while, she made her way to the northern gate with about ten minutes to spare, where she'd sit on the back of one of the carriages and wait for everyone else to get ready.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Idryll gave Lena a silent nod and, unbeknownst to her spied her as she disappeared before returning to her duties.

The man let out a good-hearted chuckle as Lena's joke. "Ah, a sharp one too," he didn't seem to notice as she slipped him the silver coin but exclaimed as she slipped out the door, surprised by her generosity. "Come back anytime, miss!" he called after her.

The walk around town revealed the rest of the jobs she'd come to find. The bounties were up around town, learning that the third girl had gone missing, mostly those who foraged and picked herbs and such nearby for medicines, it appeared that even that close to the walls was dangerous. Apparently the town had a lively night life, the largest pub put on nightly shows that pulled in large crowds, perhaps something worth checking out once the job was complete.

She also learned that the fountain in the center of town was apparently blessed, or believed to be so. Those who tossed a coin into the waters often found their prayers answered, and many put a coin before their journeys for luck. The absence of many coins in the waters suggested that someone was profiting neatly off this arrangement, but nobody seemed particularly pressed by this fact.

Whether she decided to or not she found her way back to the wagon, where a second had pulled up. The merchant was an older man, somewhat portly and dour looking, he was also armed to the teeth. He looked over her for a brief moment before setting his eyes to the road.

Idryll nodded to them. "Let's head out. We'll have to stop halfway there to camp, the trip there will take two days in total, so lets keep a good pace."

With that they set out. Most of the company walked along the wagon, though a few road along with her in the back. The dwarf of the company, a light hearted man by the name of Glorizzur, held the rains of their beasts of burdens leading them across the road.

One of the younger girls pulled up a seat beside Lena and placed a hand on her shoulder, giving her a warm smile. Her name was Jamie, and actually a year younger than Lena was. She was a good shot with a bow, which currently hung, strung, over her shoulder. "I'm glad you decided to come with us Lena."

"So, what is that brings you all the way out here anyway?" She smiled warmly turning her gaze towards the horizon.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I probably will since I may be here a while for work, hmhm," Lena giggled happily to the older man as she waved goodbye to him.

As she traveled about town and noticed the bounty papers up, Lena wanted to go and try to find these poor girls, but at the same time, she didn't want to not go with the mercenary group on this caravan run, as it probably wouldn't take too very long. After finding the fountain, Lena decided to flip a copper coin into it and said a little prayer for herself and for the job she was about to embark on.

Once she'd done that, Lena returned to the caravan to wait for everyone to get ready to leave. "Alrighty, you're the boss," Lena said cheerfully, letting her legs dangle off the back of the wagon as it rolled along.

When Jamie made to hop up onto the wagon beside her, Lena offered her a hand and pulled her up, smiling cheerfully and feeling in high spirits as they moved out. "How come you're glad I decided to come? I mean, I'm not a normal member of your company really, so you know. And... adventure is what brought me out here, and the possibility of helping people. Soon as we get back to here, I'm going to look into some of those bounties and see if I can locate any of those missing girls," Lena replied to Jamie, setting her spear down next to her and laying her shield on top of it.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jamie shifted, arm pressed against Lena's side as she leaned lightly against her. An affectionate girl, or at least one who was comfortable around Lena. "I like talking to you, I don't really talk to many of the others too much, and I only joined up just before you really. It's nice to have someone who I think I have a lot in company with. Like that, we're both in it for the same. The world is such a big place, and so little of it seems known, I love the idea of adventure and being free..."

She shot Lena a grin. "See just like that, helping people is a great perk too. Maybe we'll get some free time after this job and I can do it with you" She leaned back, long legs swaying gently as the wagon rattled on to their destination.

"What's your home like Lena? I came from a pretty small village near the Capital. Super dull, unless you like farming I guess."

Around them their companions were group up in pairs of two or three, chit chatting. It wasn't a well guarded secret that many of them were in...some form of relationship with one another. Great way to pass the time during camp it seemed, and before big jobs, but whether Lena was aware of the goings-on was another matter, it appeared she'd been unapproached so far, perhaps due to her new status.

The city began to disappear behind them. The clear-cut plains would soon turn into the woods, and the road would soon become worn and winding. Idryll called out warnings. "Stay sharp, wagons have been attacked not far from here, we'll be in the Ork territory soon."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, well I'm glad I can help you out by talking then Jamie," Lena replied, listening to the other girl talk.

Lena didn't really know a whole lot about Jaime, or many of the rest of the company either, but she was glad for the companionship, especially since they seemed to have accepted her in as a part of their group from the looks of it.

"Yeah I like that feeling too, and sure if we get done with this and the bounties haven't been collected maybe we ought to see what we can do," Lena said after a few moments, before she was asked about her home. "Well, my parents are back in the capital, my papa is a guard to some noble, and my mama is a handmaid to said noble. I wanted to make a name for myself, and my papa decided that I was old enough to head out on my own, so both my parents helped get me my spear and shield here. The noble family we lived with were really nice, and they let us live there with them and everything. I didn't really do farming like you did though, but, I did help in the gardens a lot back there. Their garden was really peaceful and serene," she went on to say, glancing around at the others chatting among one another.

After a while, when Idryll called out her warning, Lena perked up and got her spear and shield in hand. "If we have any fights, stay behind me okay Jaime, shoot them while I hold them off," Lena told Jaime, deciding to make herself and Jaime into a team that even an orc would be fearful of trying to take on.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jamie brightened up with Lena's kind words, seeming to be encouraged in her already previous assumption that she'd picked the right person to make her friend.

"Hopefully it's taken care of before then," Jamie noted, but seemed like she was excited at the prospect of the adventure. "Oh, wow, that sounds really nice. I've never actually been to the capital, oh once when I was younger but I wasn't allowed to explore. I heard it was very beautiful, I'm jealous. I'd love to see that garden," she leaned back and watched the clouds as they slowly disappeared under the canopy of trees they were travelling under. "I didn't get a long great with my parents, both of them wanted to me to stay on the farm but, oh well. A girls gotta find her own destiny right?" She grinned widely and turned her attention back to Idryll when she called out.

Jamie nodded moving to a crouched position. "Roger that. You keep 'em busy and I'll take 'em down." She giggled contentedly, moving a hand to the quiver at her shoulder, counting the arrows with deft movements of her fingers.

The day proceeded as much the same, Jamie asked her questions and answered any she might have, keeping careful watch on the treeline.

The sun began to set, leaving them in low light that the forest mostly obscured. Jamie yawned plaintively, seeming rather tired and used Lena's shoulder as a pillow.

"We'll be making camp over there," Idryll noted as the wagons began to pull into a small copse of trees. The dense treeline would help keep the light of their fire hidden, all seemed to be pretty quiet.

"Lena, take first watch and-"

Jamie perked up, waving her hand. "I'll join her," she volunteered cheerily, seeming to shake off her previous weariness.

"Alright you two then, I'll be awake for awhile yet, if there's any trouble just call out."

Seemed like everyone was more than happy to hit the hay, though some seemed a bit wary of leaving first watch to the newbie, a good chance for Lena to prove herself to them.

The animals were untethered and set to graze nearby as people moved to set up bedrolls and a small handful of tents. Jamie stuck to Lena's side. "So, you said you had experience with Ork's before? What are they liked?"

Lena knew well that their various tribes were varied. The ones in the capital were smart, intelligent and careful but very warlike. They raided villages regularly, taking chiefly woman and food. It wasn't often that they were able to retrieve either back. The ones in the outskirts were rumored to be different, but she hadn't learned too much about them.

There was a little while before camp was set and her watch would begin, did Lena do anything before then? Meet with anyone? Find a place to wash up? Get the lay of the land?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye I hope those poor girls have been found by then too, but if they haven't been, then we'll take care of it, together," Lena said cheerfully. "Heh, it can be a very beautiful city at night especially. Before I decided to leave, I worked at one of the taverns as a serving girl for a year or so to make some money for myself, most of which is gone now with my travel expenses. But it was for a good cause. And yeah, we make our own path to follow, and thankfully my parents... well mama wasn't too happy about me leaving, wanted me to be a handmaid too, and papa kinda wanted me to go into service too with the noble family we served, but after talking it over and stuff, we all three decided to let me go. I really do miss them, and my sisters, but I decided to leave, to make my own way, and to get some experience," she went on to say with a firm nod of her head.

"Gotcha, just stay behind my shield as best you can, and I'll do what I can to protect you," Lena told Jaime after Idryll called out to them.

As they went on, Lena asked Jaime if she had any siblings or other family that she missed, like she missed her own, giving her new friend a comforting hug when she answered, regardless of the answer. If Jaime had any questions to ask her in turn, Lena would be more than happy to do so until they made camp.

Once Idryll called a halt for them to make camp, Lena hopped down after giving Jaime a little shake to wake her back up, smiling as she did and listening to Idryll call on her to take first watch, with Jaime hopping in and saying she'd join her. "Well thanks hon, I appreciate it. Let's see what the lay of the land looks like, and help me set up a few trip ropes and stuff," Lena said, getting a few coils of their rope and a few scrap pieces of metal to use to make noise to alert them when someone tripped over their ropes.

Lena would try and tie up as many trip ropes as possible with Jaime's help, and once they had no more rope, or scrap metal pieces to use, she'd head back to camp to prepare for their watch. "Hmm, well the ones I met and fought with were actually in the capital, usually bar fights against drunken ones that served with the military or were mercenaries in search of work. Got my mouth busted a few times too, but also put a few on their asses. Orcs can be pretty damn strong, but they aren't unbeatable. The ones near the capital that couldn't be rooted out, well, they took food and women as spoils of battle for the most part. This one time, one tried to take me, but my papa put her on her ass and sent her on her way," Lena replied when asked about the orcs she'd met before.

"Alrighty, Idryll, if it's alright, before my watch begins, I'm gonna go get cleaned up down by the stream over there. Got a little sweaty setting up all those traps and stuff. I shouldn't be too long. Just send someone down to check on me in about ten to fifteen minutes or so," Lena told their leader, smiling and nodding to Idryll before she went off, unless Idryll told her not to go that is.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Yeah, I hope nothing too bad has happened to them, I wonder what's responsible? It doesn't seem like they're getting lost or something like that." She added quietly.

"I bet you made a lot of money in tips," she said slyly, giggling once. "I'm sure it was out of love, parents hate to see their children go," she didn't seem to speak quite from experience. "But I'm sure they're very proud of you. I bet before long you'll be able to return back to the Capital a proud and successful adventurer." She patted her on the arm supportively as she stifled another yawn. "Oh you had a sisters too? Were you close?" Jamie brightened up, curious.

"Oh yes, I have many of my own, big family. Older and younger of all types. 8 kids in total, counting myself. Part of why I wanted to go, hard to...well, yeah I miss them, all of them really. But I'll be back someday," it seemed the dream of being a proud successful adventurer and returning home was hers as well.

---

"No problem, first watch is the best one, you stay up a little bit then get to sleep through the night, way better than middle watch, get woken up. Blegh." She made a face at that thought and moved with her to help gather the supplies she wanted for her traps.

"Really? Wow, I'm impressed, you must be a pretty impressive fighter then." She shivered at the last bit about the ones taking prizes. "H-her? Wow. I had no idea they'd be so...possessive. I hope we don't run into any here." Jamie rubbed the nape of her neck to reassure herself. Jamie made a pretty good partner in setting up the traps, seemed she was rather accustom to setting up such things, which probably came as

Idryll nodded, quickly adding "I'll send someone shortly." To which Jamie raised her hand, cutting her off. "I've got her back. I cleaned up while we were in town so I'll be fine." Idryll seemed like she wanted to complain for a moment but simply shrugged. "Hurry back, they could be around us." Jamie waved to her. "I won't be long, I'll whistle before I come," she noted before returning to check on their alarms and snares moving to speak with one of the older men with them. A gruff quiet type, human, who used a sword and shield with quite a bit of skill.

Lena made her way to the stream, it took a few minutes to find her way there. The water was moving quick and seemed completely clear. One of the greatest perks of being away from the Capital was the clear running water, always fresh and cool, very revitalizing. The moment she stepped into it she could feel its refreshing properties. It was said there was some specific reason for it, but Lena wasn't really sure what it was.

It would be about 5 or so minutes before Jamie made her reappearance. It appeared she forgot about her whistle and early alert, but perhaps Lena was all set by then.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Who knows, I hope nothing too bad though," Lena replied, looking hopeful that she was right. "Heh, I made some extra in tips yeah. Not as much as I'd have liked of course. And yeah I know why they didn't want me to go. I love them very much for it too. And I hope I can go back sometime and let everyone know about my adventures and see how much stronger I've grown," she went on to say.

"That is a lot of siblings. I've got four sisters myself, two older, and one younger. And that's a good way of looking at things I think," Lena said after asking about Jaime's family and if she had siblings.

"Nah I'm not that good a fighter, I mean my papa did train me up to use a spear and all, but I'm practically unblooded just about. I've hunted before though, so I have killed things," Lena said, waving a hand at Jaime when she mentioned how impressed she was.

Once she was off to clean up, Lena took one of her hard candies and popped it in her mouth as she went off, waving to them and nodding, telling them she'd be careful for sure. After arriving and slipping out of her clothes, Lena sighed and looked down at herself. "Well none of them have seen you yet I don't think bad girl. Else I'm sure Jaime wouldn't be quite so friendly with me most likely," Lena said to her penis as she stared down at the huge thing, and her balls as well, which were pretty big as well.

Lena was caught by surprise by Jaime, literally with her pants down. "J-Jaime you didn't let me know you were coming," Lena cried out in fright as Jaime came up on her, with Lena completely naked and exposed to the other young human.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jamie nodded quickly in agreeance. "Well, I think we'd always want more. And I'm sure you will, maybe we can both head back together," she offered, not terribly serious but Jamie seemed to like to dream big.

"Wow! That's a lot of sisters, no boys huhn? Not sure if you're lucky or not, brothers can be real jerks," she fumed for a moment, caught in some memory. "But they can also be very sweet, and protective too. Though perhaps that's just siblings in general," she giggled quietly.

----

Jamie stopped short when she appeared. "O-oh my..." she went silent and froze, seeming very much like a lost rabbit. "O-oh my god Lena, I had no idea you were...I mean...that you had!" she fumbled over her words, tongue tripping as she tried to figure out what to say. "Oh no, I don't mean, t-that's, it's fine! It's fine I'm really sorry." She tore her gaze away after another moments pause, face beet read. "A-ah, I can be such an idiot sometimes. P-please forgive me. Hurry up and...w-wash and we'll head back to camp when you're ready..."

She seemed genuinely more concerned that she had embarrassed Lena than what she had seen, though it had certainly made a significant impression on the poor rural farm girl. She coughed, and moved to brush down her clothes. "P-please take your time." If Lena managed to return to her wash she might, ocassionaly, spy a few stolen glances from Jamie, though she was very careful about them. She'd be quiet, unless spoken to directly as they returned back to camp. It seemed that they were safe in their camp, for the time being.

By the time they returned the fire was glowing quietly in the center of the small clearing, with most of their crew set up closely to it.

Idryll looked suspiciously between the returning pair for a moment, but said nothing, the embarrassment on Jamie's face hadn't full disappeared even now. "No incident I trust? I'll be heading to my tent now, stay vigilant, if you hear anything suspicious let us know. I'd rather be woken up for nothing than be ambushed because you're worried about waking us, got it? Find a position to set up,"

Provided there was no complaint Idryll moved to her tent and closed it behind her. The rest of the company knew to get sleep where they could find it and turned in for the night.

Jamie glanced over to Lena once they were alone again. "Sorry, I didn't mean to, it's just, I've never met anyone who uhm...h-had that. It's not a problem of course!" She insisted fervently, face returning cherry red. "I must seem like such a fool to you now...I can go get someone else if you'd prefer them to keep watch with you now, after how I carried on I'd completely understand." Jamie looked the very picture of ashamed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Maybe, who knows, we may return home rich and able to buy ourselves titles in the capital. If I recall correctly we could get a minor title of some sort for like, a couple of hundred gold," Lena said with a chuckle. "And yeah, no boys... though... there is a reason for that. But, I can tell you why later. Although I kind of had a brother in a way, for one of the boys of the noble family and I were pretty close, just friends though, not lovers," she added.

"I... y-yeah, I'm a hermaphrodite. It's kinda embarrassing to let people I don't know very well see it, but I... suppose the cat's out of the bag now. My papa was a herm too, and two of my sisters are, my baby sis, and my eldest sis," Lena said after a few moments, halfheartedly trying to hide her large member, as she knew that as large as it was, she couldn't do so really. "It's alright though, it's not like I was trying to keep it a secret really or anything. Just, none of you had ever asked," she added, blushing a bit before she finished up and the two headed back to camp.

Once back, Lena tried to get the image of Jaime standing there staring at her crotch while she stood in the stream, completely naked. It was hard though, and the thought made her blush again. "N-No ma'am, we'll take care of the first watch for you. If anyone comes up, one of us will shout the alarm," Lena told Idryll as she ate her dinner.

Once it was just the two of them, Lena stoked the fire a bit and got it blazing good as she popped another hard candy in her mouth, offering one to Jaime after she had. "N-No Jaime you aren't a fool. And like I said, I wasn't keeping it a secret or anything. You just, surprised me is all. It's not a problem that you know though hon, so don't feel so embarrassed about it okay," Lena said reassuringly to Jaime, smiling cheerfully to cheer Jaime up. "Besides, everyone else is already in bed for the time being. I'd hate to have to wake them over a silly misunderstanding or anything. And you're my friend, so it's okay that you know," she added with a shrug, wrapping an arm around Jaime and hugging her.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jamie blushed bright as the term hermaphrodite came out, she was trying so hard to dance around it. "It isn't embarrassing, I-I just! Really, it's fine. It's just cuz I'm a silly girl, please don't be embarrassed!" She managed to blurt out before giving her privacy and turning away.

Idryll didn't seem terribly pleased but once more made no complaint. "Understood, stay focused," she said firmly before she headed off.

Jamie had taken a seat beside her, as if determined to show that the revelation would have no effect on her, it was just...a thing! Just a thing between friends, she'd have to be a real creep to let it bother her after all. "T-thank you," Jamie said, seeming endlessly relieved that Lena had let her off the hook. "I'll keep it a secret if you want."

She beamed brightly as Lena called her a friend. "Aw...you're really sweet," she giggled. "Thank you for forgiving me, there's so many things I haven't seen, I just feel so silly for reacting like that." She leaned into Lena's embrace and planted her head on her shoulder, glancing about once for trouble before setting back down.

An hour passed without event, Lena quietly shared some of her dreams, wanting to be rich, to give all of her brothers and sisters their own homes, and to let them chase after their own dreams like she was. As time dragged on she grew quieter, it appeared that her original fatigue was back. Still, Lena felt wide awake, perhaps thanks to her previous dip in the clear crisp water.

Jamie adjust slightly, slipping from her shoulder to her waist, resting her head softly on Lena's lap, it seemed like the poor girl had dozed off. Alarmingly, her position was a rather unfortunate, with just the right amount of soft gentle pressure to Lena's member along with the steady rhythm of the girls breathing. Through the cloth that separated it, Lena could feel Jamie's soft warm breath, lips just inches away, with a thing layer of clothing in the way. It had been a long journey, Lena might not have gotten much chance to relieve herself, especially as of late, and the girl was perched at exactly the wrong spot to ignore it entirely.

Though perhaps it would be wisest to simple rouse the girl before this led anywhere awkward for the two.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I promise you ma'am, it's nothing that should cause problems," Lena promised Idryll, bowing politely.

"Well, if you want to, then that's fine, but if you want to tell the captain, then it's not a bother to me. I was considering telling her soon myself, just in case one of the others, specifically the guys, saw it and had a complaint or something," Lena said when asked if she wanted Jaime to keep it a secret. "It's alright. I'm sorry to say it like this, but I'm kinda used to it, hmhm. It is kind of funny sometimes to see peoples faces though when they see it for the first time," she added with a giggle, remembering a few times before and chuckling about them.

When she noticed Jaime starting to nod off again a while after, Lena sighed and watched as Jaime laid her head down in her lap, which made her gulp slightly, but she said nothing, so as not to worry her new friend. Lena couldn't ignore the fact that she had a cute young girl whose face was mere inches away from her shaft, and as a result of this, she felt her length beginning to swell somewhat. "N-No no, please not right now. That'll be so embarrassing," Lena thought to herself, trying to keep her calm for the next few minutes as she occupied her mind with looking around the camp to keep them safe.

After about twenty minutes, Lena would gently shake Jaime to wake her up. "Hey Jaime, hon, wake up. We need to keep watch for another hour or so okay," Lena said softly, shaking Jaime again to wake her up.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"I'll trust it to your judgement," she said with a faint blush. It was a little out of her paygrade to reveal something like that for someone! "A-ahah, I'm glad you think it was funny, I was sure you'd hate me after how I behaved, ugh," she groaned at her own behavior and tugged on her cheeks to try to clear off the blush.

---

Jamie was nestled carefully in Lena's lap, squirming a bit as Lena's member began to swell, nudging her slightly. It appeared the poor girl had incidentally found herself using it as a pillow. She shifted briefly once it happened, not appeared to stir but jostled to cloth covering. if Lena were to get any more aroused it might end up poking out of the cover. Moments passed and it became difficult to completely calm, it appeared Jamie was a bit restless, shifting and moving ever so slightly. Her lips were almost pressed against the length through the cloth and her hands seemed to occasionally brush it when it shifted.

As Lena went to wake the poor girl she felt a sudden wave of pleasure run through her body as the tip of it was gripped gently, hand moving once along the length of it. Was it possible the girl was acting this out in her sleep? A perceptive glance would reveal a mischievous smile pressing across the 'innocent' farm girls face as she began to stroke the length of Lena's impressive member slowly.

"It's okay," she said quietly, as if in the midst of sleep. "Just a few more minutes, you can keep careful watch right...?" The question seemed innocent enough but given the circumstances perhaps was more than enough to dispel any question of this being accidental.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course not, I couldn't be mad about that hon," Lena told Jaime in a soothing tone.

Lena blushed a bit when she noticed that Jaime was using her cock as a pillow from the looks of it. Every time Jaime shifted in her sleep, was another time that Lena felt her shaft swell a bit more. By the time she was at half mast, Lena was biting her bottom lip, and she couldn't help it now, and moved to shake Jaime to wake her up. Lena so wanted to move her battle skirt out of the way to let her mouth touch her cock, a soft ache beginning to form in her balls as she sat there, urging her to strip naked and take Jaime right in the middle of camp.

Thankfully, Lena's rational part of her mind won out and she shook Jaime, though... she seemed to be deeper asleep, and as soon as made to, Lena felt something gripping the crown of her shaft. "O-Oh Jaime... that's... s-so good," Lena whispered, not wanting to wake her friend up, but finding it increasingly difficult to focus on keeping watch, as well as keeping her voice down, and her cock from getting hard as a rock all at the same time.

In the end, Lena decided to try and just focus on keeping watch, her breathing growing increasingly quicker with every breath, and soon finding herself panting softly as her cock finally came to full mast under her skirt, poking against Jaime's cheek or mouth, whichever was there. Lena hadn't gotten this hard since before she'd left home, and she was unsure what Jaime would make her her foot long shaft, even as her balls began to swell some more as her cum factories began to churn and produce as much as they could.

Unless Lena was disturbed, by either an intruder, or one of the other members of their group, she would let Jaime remain where she was for now, and would keep her eyes darting around on the areas that she needed to maintain a watch on, focusing on solely that, and keeping her voice down as she clamped a hand over her mouth.