What's new

RPG RPG Maker [akuochichance] Village of Nightmares 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1acksteve

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It has happened a sequel to the first game.
I can't post links so add the http.

akuochichance.blog40.fc2.com/blog-date-201511.html

Last edited by a moderator:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Village of Nightmares 2

I guess I didn't remember that the first game was translated from something else. I greatly enjoyed it, but am saddened this one might never be in English.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Download Password: akuoti

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess I didn't remember that the first game was translated from something else. I greatly enjoyed it, but am saddened this one might never be in English.
Don't say that someone may translate this we must keep up hope, as the first game was great.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

More info on this game other than a random moonrune link would be greatly appreciated.

My japanese is not that great (I would even say the way this was done could be grounds for a topic deletion by a mod).

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

About 51% in, corrupted blacksmith girl, girls have left the tavern, and I'm back to using the main character nun. Not sure where to go next...

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Although it's 3DCG art and I can't stand 3DCG at this point, the story and mechanics or the first one were pretty fucking awesome, succubus corrupting an entire village from the inside? Acting normal during the day, uh, yes please, and this is coming from someone that usually doesn't care for futa/yuri, but in this game for some reason I was fine with it.

Sadly, this game can be REALLY hard to play without japanese knowledge or in lack off, a translation.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How far have you guys got? I've made it to the academy, but after that when you switch to pink haired girl I dunno what to do.

timo4545

Reputation score

I'm getting an error when I try to start it, something to do with テ レ ジ ア イ ベ ン ト 04smk_sep?

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im am stuck at 51% and i think i talked to all people

Reputation score

The game is nice enough but the smell and body hair fetishes are a no go for me.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is nice enough but the smell and body hair fetishes are a no go for me.
Come on!? Who doesn't like their woman hairier than the average congo gorilla?

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im am stuck at 51% and i think i talked to all people
Have you tried jumping into the well as the blue-haired succubus? It should show up with the hooded guy missing.

Also, here's a map for the minigame. It seems the aim is to get the most corruption.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score

I did enjoy the combat music from Arcana (snes) and Saga frontier (ps1) in the sewers

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried jumping into the well as the blue-haired succubus? It should show up with the hooded guy missing.

Also, here's a map for the minigame. It seems the aim is to get the most corruption.
I can't make heads or tails from this picture. What do the different coloured tiles mean? Pink is most corruption?

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't make heads or tails from this picture. What do the different coloured tiles mean? Pink is most corruption?
I'm not quite sure myself as I'm only going off rough translations from AGTH. Green squares will allow you to move twice. Blues purify?

The minigame itself is not necessarily important other than getting money for buying items that can be also found in the sewers/forest section of the game or for getting potions for the final fight, which can be done without them.

Also, hiding from the ghosts' sight will prevent the last boss from teleporting to your location when you're going through the minefield.

For those who are stuck and cannot progress even though you've spoken to everyone, try jumping into the well next to where the brown hooded guy is, sitting next to the female teacher in the library in the open seat, or interacting with the middle table in the tavern basement. Another tricky one is, as the female teacher, interact with the cabinet in the top-right corner of the headmaster's room when she's gone. Then go to the pharmacy (next to the doctor's office), go around back and check the shelves, go back to interact with cabinet?, and then go back to your classroom.

Barmaleus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im 102% and dunno that to do with Green, she always catch me up and then game over(((

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any bets on whether this is translated into any other language?

That said, I (mostly) loved the first game (the entire ending from the last fight to the epilogue was just plain stupid), but I'll be avoiding this one. The first game was an exercise in repetition without a walkthrough, I dread trying to play the sequel in Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.