What's new

RPG RPG Maker [MASOP] Majokko Sharry: Heat Stroke 魔女っ子シャーリィ発情注意報 RE165898 RJ165898

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So it's a RPG with in-game hour thing.

About a 'witch of justice'...

There's lewdness meter, clothing change, and based on the description there's going to include pregnancy too - -a

I mainly checked it out for the art really, although the demo doesn't include enough to really tell if the final product will live up to expectation or a promising demo but let down final version.

Last edited by a moderator:

NeerHeer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [MASOP]魔女っ子シャーリィ発情注意報

Tags came across easily in google translate:

Wizard/Witch
Gangbang
Heterogenous
'Fucking', I'm guessing intercourse
Big Tits/Tits
Pregnancy
Virgin

Looks good to me from that, though I'm not a fan of pregnancy. If devs don't make contraception items easily available, it can be annoying. Apparently it'll have corruption mechanics too. I'm guessing there'll be time-sensitive events, based on ingame time of course. You might be casting magic off of your lust, or higher lust buffs magic power. Clothing Customization is also mentioned.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks really good :D

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

His first Game released on dlsite :eek: Lets see how its gonna be. The Tags are already promissing that the game might be awesome :D

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks promising i really like the artstyle :D

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heterogenous
異種姦 basically means 'sex with non-humans/monsters' though google translate apparently breaks it down to two words.

Also, i seem to be familiar with this art style - did the artist make any other products that is hosted on dlsite with a different name?

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

Tags came across easily in google translate:

Wizard/Witch
Gangbang
Heterogenous
Big Tits/Tits
Pregnancy
Virgin

Looks good to me from that, though I'm not a fan of pregnancy. If devs don't make contraception items easily available, it can be annoying. Apparently it'll have corruption mechanics too. I'm guessing there'll be time-sensitive events, based on ingame time of course. You might be casting magic off of your lust, or higher lust buffs magic power. Clothing Customization is also mentioned.

If you used machine translation to come up with the tags i have a hint for you .... strangely enough "fucking" means titfuck ;) Machine translation logic ftw.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice Artwork, but sadly they took the demo down, seemingly for some bugs :(

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

zZz, ingame hour... that's fun and stuff, except for the translator. I still haven't found a way to take the clock ticks out of Mizuna, yet not bug the game...

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The author has annouced as far i understand it from google tanslation and atlas, that the product is finished. may you guys can correct me if I'm wrong:

If so we can expect the release of the game really soon :)
Already rly hyped for that title.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yun-Ah and i will make a partial on it when it comes out and links are live.
So, look forward to that ;)

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yun-Ah and i will make a partial on it when it comes out and links are live.
So, look forward to that ;)
Thanks in advance!
Even more hyped from hearing that :)

Ento

Reputation score

Demo is out for those interested

Works on a day/night system, time passes gradually, even if you're just standing still or talking to NPCs

When night/morning hits you're instantly teleported either to your room (night), or the classroom (day)

Still a little buggy, but haven't encountered anything gamebreaking yet

Your usual RPGmaker combat with attack, magic, defend, and you have a little heart gauge that lets you use a special when it's 100

Gauge carries even after combat ends, but the skill doesn't show up until the first turn passes (possible bug?)

Nothing happens if you lose in combat against generic enemies other than warping back to your room with 1 HP and night ends, so don't waste your time. You just restart the battle if you try to lose in the intro battle

You seem to get points for helping people in town or defeating thugs, and lose points if you're defeated, not sure what they're for

There's a girl in the Southwest that appears to sell stat boosting items and potions at night

Mirror in your room lets you toggle the hat and something else, I didn't notice what

Only H-scene encountered thus far is on the 2nd night, there's a woman in front of a building on the east with a bit of text, she'll ask you to go west a bit, and you'll get a scene with a new guy that appears

Lovely art, kind of your average/usual mechanics though

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only H-scene encountered thus far is on the 2nd night, there's a woman in front of a building on the east with a bit of text, she'll ask you to go west a bit, and you'll get a scene with a new guy that appears
thx for this info ^^ the other h-scene is in the room: clicking on the bed and 2nd option
there was a demo out before, but the circle has taken it down to rework it, played both so far ... the only changes for me were the h-scene locations, the pub and story telling so far. didnt experieced other stuff.
But the file size has changed from 44mb to 98 :eek:

Edit:
2 H-scenes included(accessable ingame)
1 H-scene included (only the first picture ingame, the others are inplemented in the build but wont be shown ingame due to trail version)
2 outfits (day and night) night outfit has tons of variations of dressing(nude aswell/no layers, only pictures -> higher performance and bigger game size) during day no nude pictures inplemented (currently not found event to trigger undressing during night maybe becuz of trail?)

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's a partial for the trial. Will update if necessary for the full game. ;)

mega.nz/#!cpsjRCBT!RyPHOxScm7xMdYsQo4YkxxOgE3R3Mq7JMpfOzYHGg24

Lets patiently wait for the full game now. :p

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't play the demo. Right when I start the game it says RGSS3 Player has stopped working.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't play the demo. Right when I start the game it says RGSS3 Player has stopped working.
i used to have that same problem tell i SERIOUSLY upgraded my graphics card >.>