What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nightmare Software ] ナイトメアソフト The Fortress of Fire Mountain 火山の要塞【ゲームブック風RPG】RE163721 RJ163721

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Screenshots:

Title:
火山の要塞【ゲームブック風RPG】

Developed By:
ナイトメアソフト (Website N/A)

Release Date:
October 4th, 2015

RJ Number:

Tags:

Kisekae (?)
Prostitution
Compensated Dating (?)
Insult
Rape
Gangbang

The castle of Dread Lord Zaragoth is in a fearsome volcano.
Legend has traveled of its vast treasure, inspiring many heroes to their doom.
Those who venture into the fiery death trap never return.

The latest challenger is a young girl named Marisa.

She's nothing like the heroes before her. Useless in battle,
Marisa is a skilled thief and with an amoral code.
Can she succeed where those have failed before her?

You control Marisa. Take your fateful last stand in The Fortress of Fire Mountain!

Nightmare Software presents...
A solo FF (F*cking Fantasy) RPG adventure

* Old school game book/pencil and paper style!
Entrust your fate to the roll of a die.
There are only three variables: power, skill and luck.
No leveling up, extremely simple and classic RPG.
Meanwhile, you do grow as a character, namely...

* The protagonist is a whore and a thief!
Apologize for nothing! F*ck, cheat and steal if it gets your way.
H scenes come from failed fights (r*pe) and prostitution.
Acquire money by taboo means. Gain experience in sex,
raising your "lewdness" for interesting results.

* Free world roaming! Go anywhere!
The world is yours to explore from the very start.
Want to try and fight the last boss? You can at least travel there.
Whether you stand a chance in battle is another matter.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Volcano Fortress

Thanks for the link, once again. ;)

I'm starting a partial for this game, it looks pretty good. :3

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game itself so far seems pretty simple.

Everythings done by six-sided die. When in combat you and your enemy roll two d6 and whoever wins deals damage to the other.

You have a small allotment of luck points that allows you to 'reroll' or something, to avoid an attack or deal extra damage.

The game plays like a standard stealth game. Enemies have a few squares of sight, and you can run up behind them to instantly knock them out.

I havn't tried losing to them yet, so I don't know if you get raped because of it.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's a lewdness stat. :p

Btw, the partial is almost done. I have to go cook so it'll be good in less than three hours. :3
i wish you gl with the partial and the food :D

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very good my Apperentice. From this day forth you shall be called Darth Yun-Ah.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's done !

mega.nz/#!d1NhlCRQ!OhmTbth9-fwf69b54SprhbCv0SIN-Yq3NDJOodQFmj0

I've also translated the beginning since there were choices to make.

If there's some bug, PM me. :p

Here is the above thing that changes the body loot found into a better loot system.
mega.nz/#!I50iwBQY!ZoGyaCu3unlSl2T9mLxUM5LyK_FYa6Bq9VPF6vsM-_o
Just put it into the games data folder and let it overwrite.

Attachments

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's done !

mega.nz/#!A0NEVbAA!ztGty1mf3-u3QFCsLbg2n-JCxpLL8QdlJ8pD__kKHTU

Heck yeah, thanks a bunch. <3

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There was a bug with the gold (from the game itself).

yugifan3 fixed it and fixed some items found on a body aswell. :D

The link is updated

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking at the event for it, the dice roll seem kinda badly balanced.

First you need to roll 2 Dices to land a specific number between 2-12.
If you land on 6 you get food.
If you land on 10 you get Luck Medicine
If you land on 11 you get Trick Medicine
But 11 can also give you 20 Gold.
Now anything else gives you 1 gold.
For some reason it doesn't always work, think it's bugged or something. Maybe it's cause he forgot to reset the dice or something.

It could've been better if dice was set up so you rolled like this:
If land on 6 still get food, but if you land on 12 you get 3 food
If land on 5 you get Luck , but land on 10 you get 2 Luck.
If land on 4 you get Trick Medicine but land on 8 you get 2
And any other number give you that gold.
So if you land on any other number you get Gold coins depending on that number , so if 3 you get 3 coins and if 9, you get 9 coins.
If you land on 2 you get nothing.

Here is the above thing that changes the body loot found into a better loot system.
mega.nz/#!I50iwBQY!ZoGyaCu3unlSl2T9mLxUM5LyK_FYa6Bq9VPF6vsM-_o
Just put it into the games data folder and let it overwrite.

Last edited:

xerial9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's done !

awesome thanks :D

Last edited:

Dragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game's quite nice. Better than your typical HRPG.
Unfortunately there ain't a lot of scenes.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just finished my first run, High evil+lewd. I like the way her picture changes, but the H content overall is lacking.

I even prostituted around, poisoned the guards food and corrupted the nuns until a demon started rampaging.

The ending was kind of a letdown, i'm wondering if there's more? A different ending maybe. It was just kidna like 'yeah you win'

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NOTES: I believe this guide is incomplete a bit, in regards to the Brothel and Rebel King 'sidequests'

Also note that I -believe- that the Rebel king is the 'good' + low lewd route and the Brothel is the 'evil' + High lewd route, I also believe there may be something for defeating the king/general/Vega guy.

I'm too tired to do a bunch of formatting, so unless it's just super terrible I'll probably leave it as is. If there's any information I missed (Especially about the above) Let me know and I'll edit it in.

On starting our heroine, Marissa scales a castle wall and drops into the courtyard.

First the game will tell you to assassinate the guard below you, do so and another will appear.
This one you have to fight, in the fight you have three options:
Attack
Escape
Surrender

Choosing attack has both Marissa and the enemy roll 2 six-sided die and add their attack. If you win,
you deal two damage to the enemy, if you lose they deal two damage to you.

After a successful attack you have the option to push your luck, if you succeed you deal an extra 2 damage.
After a failed attack you have the option to push your luck as well, if you succeed you negate the damage done.
When choosing to escape the enemy gets one successful attack, you can choose to push your luck to dodge this.
(As far as I can tell, escape is always successful.) After escaping, the enemy becomes transparent for awhile
Allowing you to run.

On defeat some enemies will kill Marissa, while guards will rape her.

That's it for the tutorial so enter the castle to begin the real game.

Floor 1:
Upon entering, you'll see guards moving about. Always try to assassinate them by approaching them from behind and 'talking to them'.
Marissa has a low HP pool, and if you're unlucky enemies can deal a lot of damage.
Guards have a cone sight, the three squares directly in front of them, and four squares on the next.

To the left, there's a door with an armor sign, Enter here and grab the chest at the north end.
There's also an old lady and a cat. (The cat will be important later, so remember it.)
Back out, further right is a hole that has an H-scene later on. (Not exactly sure when.)
To the left is our first guard, assassinate him and steal his goods.
We can't go further left because of the spikes, so continue north, into the armory.

Marissa will offer you a choice of searching the room, go ahead and she'll find a bronze dagger, and a silver dagger.
The silver dagger is cursed, so go ahead and take the bronze dagger (Second option) and leave.
("There are some secret stairs below the anvil block on the left side. Leading to some mad man and 2 chests." - credit Kohimi!)
Going further north, assassinate the guard.
There's a door with a symbol on it we can't activate, so head to the next room, assassinate the guard and grab the chest.
To the right you'll see three guards blocking the path, we could fight them, but there's an easier way so head south.
Assassinate the guard, and you'll find yourself by some stairs. To the south is a room with a wizard inside
You can gamble here, if you have the cash, on winning 10G he'll leave, and you'll get access to his room for later (This does nothing now)
Otherwise, head downstairs.

B1
Head south a bit and Marissa will hear a scream, you have the option to investigate or not.

If you investigate you'll see a minor scene involving people burning a naked girl.
Marissa has three options here.
1. Help
2. Wait -2 karma
3. Leave -2 karma

If you decide to help you get another set of choices.
1. Fight +7g +1 karma, encounter 1x 4hp guard
2. Seduce +7g +1 karma
3. Leave -2 karma

Seducing doesn't seem to increase your lewdness, so it's probably the better option unless you want to be evil.

Leave the room and go right, there's a guy in a cell here. Talk to him.

He'll ask you to show him your panties. If you do you'll get +1 lewdness, and he'll tell you about a secret room.
NOTE: You do not need to show him your panties to access the secret.

Head further right, past the room. Assassinate the guard and go to the lower-right corner.
Marissa will find a secret set of stairs, go down and loot all the chests.
back up, assassinate the guard and hit up the room we missed.

Inside you'll see a lady being attacked by rats, you'll have three choices.
1. Fight 4x 2HP rats.
2. Leave
3. Use the Cheese

After using the cheese or killing the rats you get yourself a ring. Grab the Thief's knife here then
Check the fireplace for a secret passage.
There's a chest with some food, you can go north but the merchant won't sell you anything yet so head back.
Back outside the rat-room head west, then north. Just above the interrogation room is another room.
Inside you'll see a bunch of sleeping guards. You can assassinate each one for -1karma and some loot.
On the right side is a chest with some gold coins. That's all for this room.
Back out and further north is two patrolling guards. I recommend holding down CTRL when assassinating the first.
This will skip the text and you'll be less likely to be seen by the second.
Up here is a number of cells, you can choose to push your luck on each of them or wait till we get the key.
Head left, past the first southern hall (This hallway is trapped, once sprung it doens't respawn however)
Down the second passage way, assassinate the guard and into the first room on the right.
Inside this room is a sleeping big-ass guy, you'll get three options:
1. Sneak by (Push your luck)
2. Fight
3. Leave

Beating him nets you +2 max luck, losing to him has a short scene. The luck isn't -really- worth it, but it's up to you.
Past him is a chest with food, and one with the jail key we need, as well as a symbol that will teleport you back outside his room.
Head right, grab the gold coins to the south, then go into the next room.
THere's some men playing cards here, you'll have 4 choices.
1. Talk to the men
2. Attack the men (3x 2hp, 7g)
3. Leave.
4. Ignore them and go north.

If you talk to them you can play cards, then you can either leave it to luck (Top) or use a luck point (bottom)
Winning gives you some coins and some wool. If you fail they'll beat you up (-2 HP) and kick you out.
If you fail twice you'll have to fight them. (3x 2HP) Losing leads to a scene, after the first you can choose
the scene (1. Mouth 2. Bust 3.Vagina 4. Anal) You'll have to fight until you beat them though.
Note: I have no idea what wool does.

When your done go through the room to the north, you'll notice cracks on the floor.
Falling down any of them except the far right two, leads to a room with some shadow creatures that eat luck if you touch them.
The big room (With the shadows) has a chest containing a food.
The two on the right have a luck potion and a cat's medal (Important)

We're done here so head back to the south, past the gamblers.
To the right and north is a beggar, You can give him a gold coin (+1 Karma, top) leave (middle), or kill him (-2 karma)
This is the trapped hallway, so don't go any further north.
Go farther right, the large hole in the wall to the north shoots fireballs(-2 hp) if you step on the southernmost tiles infront of them
Past the interrogation room and further north to the jail cells again.

The far right cell has a beggar and an inaccessible chest. (If you kill the beggar, you still can't get it, and it doens't seem like giving him tons of gold works either)
To the left of that is a dead body that doesn't seem to do anything.
The the left of the body is a guy, you can open the cell and kill him for -karma. Otherwise I don't think he does anything.
To the left of him is another guy, I think you can left him free for +1 karma.
The the left of him is a third guy, same story, there's also a chest with some food.
South of that is a cell with a luck potion.
Finally the far left cell has a cat capture machine (Important) and some stairs, but don't go down yet.

All the way back to the right, past the cell witht he beggar is a room. Enter it.
You'll be thrust into battle with some goblins. (3x 4HP 1x 2hp)
The chest on the north wall has some food, to the right grab the purple mushrooms and loot the bodies.
Further right is another battle (6hp orc)
Talk to the lady to find out she's still alive, then loot the bodies.
Back out, head east, assassinate the guard, and loot the top cell for a luck potion, and the bottom two for food and gold.
To the east is an infinite passage with fireball traps. AFAIK there's no way past it.
Further south is a chest with a key to the pantry.

Head north and back west, south down the first hallway you should see a guard and a maid. If you move closer
you'll see an H scene. (No lewd increase) Head south then west, then north back to the stairs to the first floor.

Floor 1(2):
Head all the way back to the first room where we saw the cat. (West, South, east.)
Note: The hole mentioned early should be sparkling, talk to it for an H-scene. (No lewd increase?)
NOTE: If you're trying for a low-lewdness playthrough, don't use the cat here. If you DON'T prostitute then I don't believe you can get another cat.
If you use the cat here, then you'll have to fight the 8 guards later.

Now that you have the cat, head back West, then north, then east. This time towards the three stationary guards.
The third option sends the cat out, defeating them without combat.

To the north, assassinate the guard and grab the two gold sparkling on the left. Ignore the floor plate for now.
Enter the pantry using our key. Inside you'll have an option of 'pushing your luck' I have honestly no idea what it does.
I -believe- that it's a bug, asking you if you want to 'pick' the pantry lock. (But we're already inside)

Inside you'll see a hole, talking to it will give you three options:
1. Be nice to the guy
2. THreaten the guy
3. Seduce the guy (10+ Lewdness, gives you a food)
4. Leave.

Further to the right, you'll see a rock. Push it allll the way back to the plate, then exit the room where we came in.
Outside on the other plate you'll see a chest, grab it for a luck potion then head through the other pantry exit.

Head south, you'll see a dining room and an 'inn'. Both are empty and utterly dissapointing.
You can interact with the door to the south to open it. To the south east is the brothel.

Inside the brothel you can prostitute yourself for gold.

Entering the Brothel you'll have two options.
1. Work (Requires 10+ Lewd {Or evil karma?})
2. Leave

There's a chest with two gold coins here, head north and through the curtain.
Heading to the first room on the left starts the first stage of prostitution, for 1 gold coin each.
Grab the love letter here and grab the cat. The girl with the pigtails and the red bow will give you some exstacy shit
It'll fully heal you but increases your addiction (Possibly bad end here?)
In the north end of the hallway is the True Glasses(important)

After a certain point you can get into the kitchen, inside the kitchen you can capture a cat.
If you have the mushrooms, you can go to the wizards room and gamble, once he leaves go in and you can make a poison.
Take this poison and go to the kitchen. You can push your luck for each drink, if you do all of them you'll lower the guards alertness.

After more prostitution you'll get to go to the cathedral (Far west of the first floor, behind the door with a symbol. A lady will open it for you.)
Inside, you'll see a short scene. After it, head north then west into the room with the masturbating nun.
Talk to the curtain in the north west corner for a secret room. Go through the tunnel into another room.
Inside, Marissa will hear someone coming. Hide in the open pot. After that, head east and talk to the guy in the bath
for an H-scene.

Return to the madame of the brothel, prostitute some more? THen go back to the church.
Have sex with the same guy in the bath and a demon will appear, destroying the church and sealing it off.
Return to the madame for your reward.

Once you're done with the brothel, take your second cat and go to the basement. In the NE corner, go down the stairs.
Inside will be a BUNCH of guards. Use the cat, or fight them. Head east, fight the guard and rescue the king.
(Rescuing the king gives +1 karma)
Talking to the king will give you the option to give him 10 gold. Doing so will allow him to higher a secretary.
and you'll gain +1 karma.
Talk to him again and he'll give you a quest to kill some rats. Head east and kill the rats (5x 3 HP)
Go back, and talk to him for +1 karma, he'll dissapear.
Leave and come back

Further east is a luck potion in a pot.

Head up the stairs to the left of the Dining room.

Floor 2.
Marissa will survey the floor. There's a lot of guards so be careful.
Pick the lock here (-1 luck point) assassinate the two guards to the north, then go into the room.
Inside is a copper star (IDK what this does either)
Sneak to the west, around the guards. (The south exit just leads to a small outside area with nothing)
The southern door is another dorm room. Once again you can kill the guards for loot and evil karma.
The chest at the south contains a food.
Back out, head into the NW room.
There's a book on a statue you can try to get, doing so will cause the statues around to collapse.
for both sets you can push your luck to avoid damage.

To the north, around the statues there's a sparkle on the wall. Talk to it to find a secret room.
In the room, you'll see four animals. Chicken, Cat, Dog, Donkey.
Talk to the sign to hear a story and find the order:
Donkey, Dog, Cat, Chicken. Remember this.
Back out, east from the statue room is a room with a gigantic hole. If you did prostitution you can use the glasses to see where to step.
Note: You don't NEED the glasses to see make it through.
Here are some pictures to help guide you if you don't have them.

Back out, you can take the SE door to get past the large set of guards in the center of the main room.
Sneek past the three patrols to the north, assassinate the far right guy and head north into the room.
Inside you'll see a sword going ballistic. Catch it and you'll have to fight (1x 6hp) winning nets you +2 max luck,
and a lucky dagger.
Back out, it's time to deal with the three guards to the north. First of all, hold CTRL.
Take out the center one, then get back, wait for them to turn around again and take out the other two.

To the north, we'll be in the final area.
Head to the right, push the bolder just inside to the far right plate.
Head north up the ladder/rope/bridge and push the other rock to the plate. The door will open and a chest will spawn on the east side.
Grab the chest for a dogs medal (important) Then exit north.
Assassinate the guard in front of you, then head west. You can go south here to assassinate the three guards near the entry if you want.
Further west head into the north for some food and a luck medicine, then back out.
From here you can go south, (assassinating the guard) and into the other room, it's a casino you can play poker in.

Head to the NE and take the stairs to the roof. You'll see a big statue here, but ignore it for now. Head around the roof to the stairs down.
Keep going down, hit the lever to remove the spike, then further down for a luck potion and the donkey medal (important)

Head back up to the roof and talk to the statue thing. Put the donkey medal in (2) Then the dog (1) The cat (1) and finally the chicken.
Grab the incantation from the chest and head back downstairs.

Head left, and talk to the cerberus thing. choose the top option to use the incantation and get in the treasure room. Talk to the gold and watch the credits roll.

Last edited:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Many thanks. Rep+ :D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Be warned that using the first cat on the 8 guards in the lower prison appear to result in a game breaking bug. Now if I try to challenge the 3 guards blocking the route to the prostitution area, I get cutscene about increasing the number of guards in the castle, after which I am stuck and unable to move.

Edit: I can break the bug by losing to the guard after the cutscene. However, I can't figure out how to get into the cathedral. I have gotten the maid uniform, been to the kitchen and talked the whore into returning, and done plenty of whoring. But no event trigger yet

Last edited: