What's new

ADV Mod Yakyuken (e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yakyuken (Flash game from e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods

The current version is 4.33u released January 28, 2017.

Further updates are suspended indefinitely.

Changelog:

• The new characters Alisa Illinichina Amiella (from God Eater) and Mihaya Kakei a.k.a. "Blood Leopard" (from Accel World) have been added and uncensored.

This is the release thread for my Uncensor & English mods for E-ohkoku’s Yakyuken flash game.
The unmodified game can be found at:

I'll be updating each time e-ohkoku updates the game.
(See also my threads on , , and ).

In this simple game of "strip rock, paper, scissors" (the Japanese game of "Yakyuken"; see: ), there are hundreds of female characters popular in Japan to choose from, and you choose two who will compete against each other. One character is controlled by you, the player, while the other is AI-controlled. After each round of rock, paper, scissors, the loser removes one article of clothing. The first character to become completely naked is the loser - although all things considered, even if you lose, you still win!

Everything you need to play the game is included in the attached & linked archives. Simply extract Yakyuken.zip to a location of your choosing, then extract the Update archive and overwrite files when asked. Then you can run either "Yakyuken.swf" or "Yakyuken English.swf" to play the Japanese or English version of the game, respectively. Please note that the English text is embedded in the game by e-ohkoku himself, and all I did was enable it.

For further information, please view the Readme.txt.

Please also note that this is NOT related to the "Naked Festival" game that can be found on DLsite:
This is my own edit of the files publicly available from e-ohkoku.jp and is not derived in any way from the DLsite version.

Attached are some screenshots of the game in action. Sadly it seems they're limited to thumbnails when attached here... better screenshots are available at one of my threads at other websites as mentioned above.

Please report bugs (e.g. a character that is still censored) here should you find any.

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Yakyuken (e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods

Link works great, good work! It's quite a simple game but quite charming. Glad to see someone working on the translation as being able to find certain characters was a chore. Uncensor looks great too and it's nice to know that you can dress them up afterward using the numbers. Really glad to hear that one.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So did I miss something.

Downloaded the game, extracted it to a folder yet when I try to run the game it gets stuck on the loading screen.

Both versions get stuck, and I tried running another unrelated swf file just to make sure there wasn't something wrong, but no its just this that won't work.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So did I miss something.

Downloaded the game, extracted it to a folder yet when I try to run the game it gets stuck on the loading screen.

Both versions get stuck, and I tried running another unrelated swf file just to make sure there wasn't something wrong, but no its just this that won't work.
Make sure you extract everything, the main game will need to load the other .swf files in the "yakyuken" folder in order to function.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Make sure you extract everything, the main game will need to load the other .swf files in the "yakyuken" folder in order to function.
Is there more then one file to extract?
When I extract it, I get a yakuken folder full with all the char files, the two swfs, and a readme. I haven't moved any files do I need to?

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there more then one file to extract?
When I extract it, I get a yakuken folder full with all the char files, the two swfs, and a readme. I haven't moved any files do I need to?
You should be good to go just running Yakyuken_English.swf. If opening it in your web browser of choice doesn't work, try a standalone flash player, or vice versa.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You should be good to go just running Yakyuken_English.swf. If opening it in your web browser of choice doesn't work, try a standalone flash player, or vice versa.
I switched programs, and lo and behold it worked. Thanks for the help, un censoring, and translating.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Interesting. I remember playing this game a very long time ago, but there are characters from somewhat recent animes. Does it keep getting updated?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting. I remember playing this game a very long time ago, but there are characters from somewhat recent animes. Does it keep getting updated?
Constantly.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I see. I like how the game teased me when Yohko (or Yoko)'s top came off. It was slower than usual and also jiggle. Know of any other animations like that in the game?

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see. I like how the game teased me when Yohko (or Yoko)'s top came off. It was slower than usual and also jiggle. Know of any other animations like that in the game?
Yes, there should be quite a few.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for this!!! Rep+! :D

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ha! Now this is a blast from the past. I remember I was part of the group that first started uncensoring this game about eight years ago now. Good times!

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Any of the 'busty' characters do this. If their breasts are large, the breasts will jiggle when exposed. As you'd expect.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ha! Now this is a blast from the past. I remember I was part of the group that first started uncensoring this game about eight years ago now. Good times!
Yes, I was for a time part of that group as well, back from before the game switched to ActionScript 3...
After an extremely long hiatus, I'm back at it again.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated to version 3.76u. If you have already downloaded the previous version of the game, all you need to do to update is download "Update 3.76u.zip" and extract its contents into the same location where you have the game already installed, overwriting when asked.

OP
P

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated to version 3.77u. If you have already downloaded any previous version of the game, all you need to do to update now is download "Update 3.77u.zip" and extract its contents into the same location where you have the game already installed, overwriting when asked.

Last edited:

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally a new character from an actual game. I love the Senrans, so cool. That makes two from there, right? Yomi and Ikaruga?

Hometown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally a new character from an actual game. I love the Senrans, so cool. That makes two from there, right? Yomi and Ikaruga?
Katsuragi is in too, not sure if there's more though

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A bit of a glitch I noticed in your English version, Password, in the most recent release Yomi is pulled up at start, which is typical since she's the new release, but if you click off her you can't select her name again.