What's new

RPG RPG Maker Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~ (6/20/2017 Chapter 2 Demo available!)

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Chapter 2 (WIP)

New Previews:

6/20/2017
Demo of Chapter 2 :

Chapter 1 -The Inhumane Farm-(Completed)

Chapter 1's Content:
Over 80 events.
Basic CG over 80
Over 450 CG

Hello everyone, I am Combin Ation and have been creating adult RPG games for a while. I am currently working on my fourth game 'Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~' which continues Sarah's adventure after Survivor Sarah 1.

The Story continues Sarah's adventure after the outbreak of zombies in City Rexser that she is one of the few survivors that is able to escape. However, the issue has run out of control... City by city are being infected and they are no longer safe for human being to stay. More and more survivors have escaped into the forest where the place is less dangerous for the time.

During the time, Sarah has traveled to different cities to search for her father and met another survivor Anne who is less experienced than her. She is also searching her family like Sarah and they decided to travel together and the story begins...

Demo of Chapter 1 :

Also, the page below shows the latest update information of SS2 which you may check occasionally to see its progress of development(it is a public post and you don't need to be a patron to view it):

Update Information:

If you interested, you can take a look at my Patreon and Blog(There are a few previews there).

Patreon page:

My Blog:

#(But please be reminded that all my games do have scat scenes and there will be some in SS2 too. However, an option will be given to disable all the scat scenes this time)

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~

nice to see SS2 being worked on again, i have high expectations from the game since personally, i liked sarah more than alona and rachel.

piolski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quite excited for the release! I usually am ofc for any of ur games

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

#(But please be reminded that all my games do have scat scenes and there will be some in SS2 too. However, an option will be given to disable all the scat scenes this time)
That's quite nice. Thanks!

SoaringSpirit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This made my day. I bought Agent Alona half a year ago and followed that with great interest, but in the end the first part of the game was so much more enjoyable to me than the last, due to all the unavoidable scat the further you got :)

AA is still a great game (School was my favourite part by far), and I am happy to see you take up SS2 again. (Accidental) Exposure and (mild) humiliation belong to some of my steadily growing lists of fetishes, and what you've done so far in those regards have me hooked for more!

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hurray!!!

I love options! They are my biggest fetish!!!

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This made my day. I bought Agent Alona half a year ago and followed that with great interest, but in the end the first part of the game was so much more enjoyable to me than the last, due to all the unavoidable scat the further you got :)

AA is still a great game (School was my favourite part by far), and I am happy to see you take up SS2 again. (Accidental) Exposure and (mild) humiliation belong to some of my steadily growing lists of fetishes, and what you've done so far in those regards have me hooked for more!
lol! ok I almost...almost gagged during the scat school scene and yet you're telling me it gets worse? omg....

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Farmgirl sarah looks interesting, green shadow and sarah 1 are my favorites of the bunch so definitely looking forward to this one.

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Added Demo to the post :

There are several events and defeated scenes. But there is no scat in it. I hope you will enjoy.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is that the same demo we had access to before? or does it also end in the ranch section?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Scat ahead.

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is that the same demo we had access to before? or does it also end in the ranch section?
The new demo is created based on newest version of the game, so there are a lot of minor adjustments made. Moreover, there is a new event which was hidden in DLsite's demo.

And a few more preview pictures(both part 1 and part 2) are added on my patreon page. Also, i have made a more detailed introduction to explain the whole game. It is really welcome to take a look and learn more about the game!

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there current combat rape or going to have combat rape?

If so, how do you imagining the system will work?

Also, there's a crash everytime you try to access sarah's journal.

Have you been asked about switching the control to the RPG maker default? I.E. "z" = confirm, "x" - same thing

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Awesome. One suggestion I have from playing your previous games is usually during the H scenes there is 5-10 seconds of "fucking" if you will where theres thrusting sounds etc and then it just auto ends and says so and so cummed. It might be better if there was a continue button that needed to press to get to the climax to lengthen those scenes.

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is he still working on the game? he didn't gave any update on his blog.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking forward to this.
Knowing your previous games, could you please include an option to hide certain content (especially scat)?
There's very little as moodkilling as that if you're not into it.