What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SKUNKS] [ スカンクス ] Magical Girl Riiru / 魔法少女★リィル RE151495 RJ151495

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

An RPG that primarily features sticky/lotion fetish. Has yuri and vore elements too. Also...gas.
This game is 'soft ecchi'. There's partial nudity and a lot of suggestive scenes, but no sex scenes in the demo.

Overview of the Demo
From what I could tell, it's a mostly standard RPGMaker style game, except that many of the enemies have some kind of trapping attack. When the heroine is trapped, a CG scene is displayed (with a bit of animation!) and you get a chance to mash buttons and escape. If you fail, you can do nothing that turn, and the enemy gets a free hit on you (or lose if swallowed). Enemies will have a special icon on them before they use a trapping attack, and you can prevent it with certain actions. For sticky attacks, use Spark (10 TP Lightning ball spell) which stuns them for a turn. For vore attacks, just defend and you can avoid it. Some enemies don't give you any warning, and instead you have to dodge the attack when it happens. When struggling free of a bind, the amount of MP a character has determines how effective struggling is. Run out of MP, and...

Losing to an enemy grants a scene, but you can also view that scene in the gallery if you win, so you don't have to try to lose. There are three event battles in the demo, and once you clear all three, it unlocks two free battles with powered up versions of the previous enemies. That means that there is only three types of enemies in the demo, and only 4 CG images (sticky and vore for each character), plus variations.

All I've talked about above is battle. From what I can tell, this game is like a visual novel with RPG battles - there doesn't seem to be any exploration, apart from looking around in Riiru's room. The big blue button switches between normal and easy modes (easy mode when pressed), and the closet lets you view CG events. Leaving the room moves to the next event and battle, uintil you clear the demo and free battles open up (at which point you can no longer choose to go to the next event).

Translation thread here!

Last edited by a moderator:

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magical Girl ★ Riiru

An RPG that primarily features sticky/lotion fetish. Has yuri and vore elements too. Also...gas.
This game is 'soft ecchi'. There's partial nudity and a lot of suggestive scenes, but probably won't be any sex.
Full game is due 7/10.
It's out as of 12AM.

And you don't need to say there's no sex. Most vore and fart games have sex as a lower priority if they're the selling characteristic like Card Quest 2. What's more important is if someone who bought the game can tell us exactly how much of a loli the black-haired girl is, and can we safely post MEGA Links in-thread.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

It's pretty much what you guessed it to be. It's an RPG Maker game, that's pretty much VA story driven, with fetish based combat. As it says on the page, there's zero direct sex of any kind. It's main appeal is the slime, vore, and farting fetish ( 2/3 win for me ), with some rather strong combat mechanics. The entire play of MP being used to be your struggle bar, as well as for each girl a way to heal/deal out your best damage is a nice give/take towards it. The different gimmicks some foes try to trap you too is pretty nifty ( the first tag team fight has you choose a direction the red marker ISN'T going towards to 'dodge' it, not adding on the entire 'monster shows what attack it's about to do, use the right counter in turn. ). Fights also don't feel like you could steam roll over them on normal, and do provide a nice give and take on resource management.

I do think Yae's of the no-no category, so negative on that. Including just noticed one of those images she indeed does end up disrobing a bit...

Last edited:
OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

It's main appeal is the slime, vore, and farting fetish ( 2/3 win for me ), with some rather strong combat mechanics.
If I had to guess, I'd say 2/3 for you are the sticky slime and vore, which are what has my interest as well. The gas part would be funny as a joke, except that it's not only rather prevalent, but is used as a battle skill by the enemy to reduce MP, so there's not much getting away from it.

The interactive battle mechanics otherwise are enough to counteract that and win me over, though. Camel did a mini review/guide for the game, it seems like the latter half has a good amount of yuri in it.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

If I had to guess, I'd say 2/3 for you are the sticky slime and vore, which are what has my interest as well....

...The interactive battle mechanics otherwise are enough to counteract that and win me over, though. Camel did a mini review/guide for the game, it seems like the latter half has a good amount of yuri in it.
You're right! It pretty much is why I'm interested into it! Interactive battle as well. Yeah, Camel expressed a dislike that after that 3rd frog fight in the demo...there's almost no endings with vore in them. The game does get more kinky/perverted as it goes on, but as you said it becomes mostly F/F then anything else, no F/M in sight.

Some of the battles do get really creative thought from his guide. Like the Spider boss will get you stuck in her web via a counter if you physical attack, so you have to start using more ranged attacks in turn. There's apparently some sort of shift in the story as well if he's to bereaved, kinda interested to see how that pans out. Till a US DLSite version comes out thought, I'm limited towards just the demo.

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Till a US DLSite version comes out thought, I'm limited towards just the demo.
Same, DL site Japan sometimes lets me make purchases, but it currently is not. The game is listed on the English side, but is still pending release.

At least with the demo, you can carry over your save data, unless you have a really old version. Excited to see the rest of the game, not a lot of monster girl yuri out there, especially magical girl x monster girl.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [SKUNKS] Magical Girl ★ Riiru

I'm really enjoying the combat in this game, though, I also am limited to the demo ...Buying from dlsite JP is always my impossibility ; -;

ofc, this game also has several niches I greatly enjoy ~.~

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so there seems to be counters to everything but the game is very text/ story heavy does anybody actually know whats going on. Also what are you suppose to do with the other chick the flat chested one something about combining ability or something?

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All I know is that the skunk is some sort of world domination enthusiast, now if she is capable or not ..I'm not sure.

I BRING NEWS, however.

...It is now on english Dlsite!

Vintrion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Convenient, there was a torrent option. -snip: internet was dead a minute- Time for some badly translated ChiiTrans2 shenanigans. It feels like there's been zero progress in translators. I'm hoping to extend my erotic fantasy repertoire even if I don't directly get off on most of the content. I wish these niche-fetish type games were more common, but that's just my natural hatred of straight due to the fact I can't get off on it... monster rape/corruption is nice every blue moon
Relying on an uploader is inconvenient as such things like internet spontaneously dying can happen.

Last edited:

Kararra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game basically plays like their last game, only with more variety. While the trial is basically just oral vore and farting, later enemies use a lot of sex attacks and many fetishes. It's most definitely not a softcore game.

Anyway, I enjoyed the previous wrestling game, and I enjoyed this game.

Time for some badly translated ChiiTrans2 shenanigans. It feels like there's been zero progress in translators.
Does ChiiTrans2 even work any more? While I preferred it's log style of display, but I dumped it when it stopped working with Google and Bing. A quick search doesn't reveal any updates, so I assume it's still broken?

Translation Aggregator is still being updated in a fork. Support for Google Translate is semi-broken, but it's still perfectly readable.

There's also Visual Novel Reader and ChiiTransLite, but I don't use them as the old toaster I play H-games on can't really handle the CPU/RAM they require for their fancy features.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Fck my life... How do you beat the skunk on the stage where she releases like a huge gas cloud?
I can't even see the targets to know which one to pick...

Edit* omfg... I've just beaten by shier luck. I thick my arm is broken from using it on hyper smashing speed of the "z" key -.-

Last edited:

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edit* omfg... I've just beaten by shier luck. I thick my arm is broken from using it on hyper smashing speed of the "z" key -.-
The trick to dissipating the gas is more obvious than you'd think:

Wind attacks!

It's just that once it get's really thick you can't see the effect too obviously, but if you keep spamming both character's wind skills the cloud will start to thin out. You also won't take direct damage from her attack either on the turn you use a wind skill.

Vintrion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I use Chiitrans2 for cases where I need a fragment of information in order to solve what the hell to do, notably in RPG's this amounts to "Where the fuck am I supposed to go?" or "Why do I keep dying for no apparent reason?"

The only ones I see working are Babylon, Systrans, and Honyaku.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I still miss 1 scene (saw in the CGs) which I can't find anywhere but here's my save. :D
Thank you for the save. And you'll be delighted to hear that you are NOT missing just 1 CG. You're missing a whole bunch more. In order to do that, you have to refight all the enemies again by going out the door and choosing the second option. There'll be a bunch of figures that are actually stronger boss fights, but at this point, it's no problem. Once you fight all of them and then do the last one, you will get a sort of alternate ending scene, and then all the CGs will unlock. Or at least I think that's all of them. There's two more entries in the enemy list on the pause menu that I have no idea where it is. That means there's a possibility of more CGs.
Also, just a question for those who can, what does the skunk girl say at most of the ending CGs? It's capitalized and in orange text, but I'm just wondering what she is saying.
And just opinion time here, I thought this was a great game. There are actually quite a good amount of vore scenes, which really pleased me. And the other scenes were nice as well. It makes me wonder if they'll make another one in this same fashion and fetish genre.

Kararra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fck my life... How do you beat the skunk on the stage where she releases like a huge gas cloud?
I can't even see the targets to know which one to pick...

You can ignore the gas cloud entirely. The point of the gas cloud is to make it harder to dodge her sticky attack. It's tough, but I had no problems seeing the targets and the cloud doesn't do anything else. Even if you can't...

Increase the magical girl's strength (if you didn't notice, you can change points freely). It may seem counter intuitive, but being stronger allows her to escape capture much quicker, which is far more important than the small amount of damage she'd gain.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, just a question for those who can, what does the skunk girl say at most of the ending CGs? It's capitalized and in orange text, but I'm just wondering what she is saying.
Seriously, people, get ChiiTrans and ATLAS. All RPG Maker games have pretty much complete and total compatability and if you don't grab text, it's because you need to alter your settings, particularly the Monitored Threads button.

She is saying:

"After all, this world shall never know peace."

No idea what it means. Maybe Skunks is teasing for a sequel. My suspicions of him being one of the old RPG Maker 2000 fart RPG dudes is getting to big to ignore. Either he created some of them and is secretly Roodt or he is a huge fan because the amount of patronage this game and ProWres Skunks has is too unreal.

-Rukoruko's sound effects.
-Her attack effects.
-Rukoruko's Swallowing Vagina special.
-Succubus
-The Neba Neba Bazooka

In addition, we know little of Rukoruko's origins besides being an honest-to-god youkai who is excessively lewd, has cute teeth, and that she possesses an oddly accented catchphrase. She was apparently associates with Alraune, seeing as how the Riru and Yae bonus boss fight ends on Easy and Normal with her destroying Riru, blasting her once per youkai exorcised, and she included her.

And the ending for this game reminds me too much of Onara RPG 1 2 and 3. Reeking of unfinished, yet done. Like there's gonna be a sequel or two that explore the demon world more.

On an unrelated note, I'd like to request OP or the mods to correct this thread's weird prefix. It should be

[RPG Maker] Skunks - Magical Girl Riru or something.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm... anyone know what the last two entries in the monster book are (and how to get them)

I'm guessing there's one more hidden fight I missed.

(Current guess is you need to beat all the extra fights on normal mode. I cheaped out and dropped to easy on the final succubus fight because it was taking way too long and then she healed herself for half her HP. I'll play around with my equipment and suck it up to beat that one on normal to see if it opens up the final fight)