What's new

ACT [ bubble gravity ] うたかたグラビティ SANAE HAZARD RE155950 RJ155950

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently this has been out for a few days. Pretty decent animations and such, worth a look. Demo wasn't that bad, but I can't figure out how to progress the animations in the gor.
* Story *

One day, a side hole happened to be made in a construction site in the Mysterious Mountain.
Kappa, Tengu and others got into the hole with great glee, but no one has returned so far.
Taking this incident as a serious problem, the god of the mountain decides to send Sanae-san
to the hole in order to solve the incident happened within his realm.
Something awaits her arrival at the very deepest point of the permanent darkness...

* Game *
- This is a Touhou parody action game.
- Control the "human with deity" Sanae-san to solve the incident happened in the Mysterious Mountain!
- 2x difficulty levels selectable.
- It is possible to strengthen her using items and shops in stages. New skills can also be attained.
- If she fell to the ground in the middle, pixel-art H scenes will be prompted (12 patterns total).
- Pixel art H scenes are voiced. Zoom-in function is loaded.
- It's humiliating! Game over CGs are also contained (11 patterns total).
- It's OK to fail on purpose! Choose "Yes" after seeing pixel art / CG to return to the stage!
- All pixel-art and CGs can be viewed in the gallery mode as a post-game content!

Last edited by a moderator:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (Act)SANAE HAZARD

Wow, hope someone could provide a DL link, it's rare to see some Touhou H games :D

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looked around myself, but couldn't find anything but fakes.
And, as always, Japanese DLsite hates me, so I can't buy the game until it shows up on English DLsite.
Also, agreed. Very rare to find a Touhou game like this. Looking forward to playing the real thing.

daishi29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looked around myself, but couldn't find anything but fakes.
And, as always, Japanese DLsite hates me, so I can't buy the game until it shows up on English DLsite.
Also, agreed. Very rare to find a Touhou game like this. Looking forward to playing the real thing.
rapidgator.net/file/f3e2ca6fe4e392b66630d4e191116095/RJ155950.zip.html

This one looks legit, but premium crap...

Also, doubt it'll appear in the english side, there's been some problems putting Touhou stuff on that one due to some guildeline conflicts.

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

rapidgator.net/file/f3e2ca6fe4e392b66630d4e191116095/RJ155950.zip.html

This one looks legit, but premium crap...

Also, doubt it'll appear in the english side, there's been some problems putting Touhou stuff on that one due to some guildeline conflicts.
Nope, it's a fake, I downloaded it but it says that the archive it's damaged.

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I played the demo.
Nice and silky frame rate.
Only bad thing about this game was the difficulty, but deadly(hard) mode solved it.

with normal mode, I could passed through the all monsters while I taking all the damages from them, but in hard mode, If I take damage twice, that's it. game over.

So the conclusion : Pretty fun game. I loved it. even the price is reasonable(864yen = about $7.50)
I hope English version come out soon.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope someone will upload it :D

The gameplay is nice, and the BGM is taken from the original source (with their changes, of course) too, it's rare to see a Touhou game that I like like this :D

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Slightly upsetting, to be honest. Though, it never hurts to wait a few and search again. I blame Japanese DLsite for hating us though.
We only want to give them our money! *cry*

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't seem to advance past the second boss. It was a fairly easy fight, since melee attacks do more damage than her bullet attacks.

Am I missing something or is that all the content there is right now?

And can anyone access the gallery?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't seem to advance past the second boss. It was a fairly easy fight, since melee attacks do more damage than her bullet attacks.

Am I missing something or is that all the content there is right now?

And can anyone access the gallery?
Nope, the trial ends there.

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how's the sprite sex in this? I'm a sucker for good sprite sex :p

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just thought I'd pop in the give another to the forum that's given so much for me.
Did you bought it yourself? Gonna download and try it tonight! Thank you very much! :D

(Btw, the first question is just that I fear you got a fake link provided by bot, but it doesn't seem like it seeing they always use rapid/upload/etc)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

On their previous game, when you lost you could press X (I think) and you'd get another frame of the h-scene, but I'm not getting that on this game.
Is it really like that? Are you only able to see only one frame for each game over ?

It seems that the only options you have is end (z) and zoom in/out (c). Is this correct?

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Many thanks for both of you who provide the game and the save files :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Some short review:

The good:
1. Touhou BGM! Woohoo!
2. It's Sanae!
3. There's a bit bullet dodging you need, think of it like Touhou, but on very very easy mode.
4. There's Hina!
5. Fluid control

The not so good:
1. Only 1 Touhou boss. Spider boss could use Yamame, and last plant boss could use Yuuka :<
2. Only 1 animation, no finisher.

And...that's it, I think? Touhou fans might like it.

I'll give it... 8/10? Or 8.2/10 perhaps. Game is definitely not bad and while more can be added, it's not lacking (aside from the animation, maybe...)

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The lack of finishing animations was bad. I also dislike the difficulty in the game. It was easy. The bosses didn't have enough health and damage to the point where you could basically trade blows with most bosses and win, and thats not a good thing.

I did enjoy the game CG though.