What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Dot Kobo] [・工房] Busters ~Two Worlds~ / Busters 二つの世界 RE154892 RJ154892

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Busters ~Two Worlds~

Story: A world at peace and a world in need...
When these two worlds intersect in an event called Busters, tragedy occurs!

The protagonist and childhood friend Asumi live in the safe world of "Round",
where events conspire to involve them in the Busters event.
Each enters battle with a secret in their heart... What fate awaits them!?

INFO: Busters 二つの世界 is this circles second game and it looks like it will have alot more scenes then there last game. You can pick in the beginning if you want normal mode or adult mode and can change it in game as well. The combat is very well balanced like the circles last game. Don't forget to buy keys off of the merchant to open a doors and a chests.

LINKS:
DLsite:
Dev Site:

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Busters 二つの世界

Just so I know, which of the options is to ensure I'm not playing it sex free?
I can't read Japanese sadly.

comradered

Reputation score

Just so I know, which of the options is to ensure I'm not playing it sex free?
I can't read Japanese sadly.
Its the second choice. Right after the MC naming part, just pick the second choice.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is already bought....I don't even need to play the demo or anything.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Boring game XD

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is this game like?

comradered

Reputation score

Its more RPG than H-game. Like the last game, the h-scenes are spread out all throughout the story, and there probably won't be any GOR scenes.

Speaking of which, most, if not all of the h-scenes will probably be NTR. You've been warned.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its more RPG than H-game. Like the last game, the h-scenes are spread out all throughout the story, and there probably won't be any GOR scenes.

Speaking of which, most, if not all of the h-scenes will probably be NTR. You've been warned.
I'm fine with NTR.

Well sheesh, I'm already stuck in the first dungeon. Found a locked grey door, two locked brown door plus one locked red door.
One dead guard with a shield and sword to loot. Two alive guards.

Last edited:
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In case people did not know you need to buy keys off of the merchant to open a door and a chest in the first dungeon. I think the chest has a yellow key in it and you use that on the yellow door which leads to a slime boss.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That helped alot thanks xD Reached the end of demo.

I'm actually looking forward to this game now.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's out. NTR fans assemble! Time to rage!!!

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

already bought the game. let's wait he sell at least 500/1000 before spread the link out

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

nice i was waiting for this one

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can you say how many Hscenes there?
around ten scenes i think, more than last game for sure. and the scenes are done veeeeeeeeeery well. (there is hard ntr event inside, warning)

sadly, there is a very big bug in the middle of the game that stop me to procede with the story. i hope the maker fix this soon.

(i've tryed to fix the bug by myself but the bug involve a chain of event and switch so... only the maker can fix it)

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

around ten scenes i think, more than last game for sure. and the scenes are done veeeeeeeeeery well. (there is hard ntr event inside, warning)
Thx)
sadly, there is a very big bug in the middle of the game that stop me to procede with the story. i hope the maker fix this soon.

(i've tryed to fix the bug by myself but the bug involve a chain of event and switch so... only the maker can fix it)
The author said that the bugs fixed a kind. Maybe it about him? from 22 to dlsite. Sorry my english bad)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The author said that the bugs fixed a kind. Maybe it about him? from 22 to dlsite. Sorry my english bad)
i've hoped, but my bug is still here. perhaps the problem is even with my save file AND the game, i dont know, but i have tried a lot of save file in different place of the story so... :confused:

seems he have forgot to remove 2 black image at the end of a scene (that cover all of the visual so you see a black screen forever and ever from now) AND to set the right switch ON.

currently i have fixed (in my hacked version) the black screen problem, but now i cant proceed because the last scene repeat himself in loop and im stuck here.

btw i will upload soon the game (latest ver of course) hoping someone have a solution for this mess

ps. the game is very good, i like it alot

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i've hoped, but my bug is still here. perhaps the problem is even with my save file AND the game, i dont know, but i have tried a lot of save file in different place of the story so... :confused:

seems he have forgot to remove 2 black image at the end of a scene (that cover all of the visual so you see a black screen forever and ever from now) AND to set the right switch ON.

currently i have fixed (in my hacked version) the black screen problem, but now i cant proceed because the last scene repeat himself in loop and im stuck here.

btw i will upload soon the game (latest ver of course) hoping someone have a solution for this mess

ps. the game is very good, i like it alot
The game has just updated today. Hope the bug would be fixed.

By the way, is there anyone asked you to send download link of this game? Because it is available on AS now.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game has just updated today. Hope the bug would be fixed.
nope, i play in the new vers and the bug is still here.

EDIT:

here we go, new vers 1.1:
psw: ntr