What's new

RPG [ Enuzoushigaya] [ N蔵司ヶ谷] White Knight & Dark Servant / 白の従士と闇の従者 RE150479 RJ150479 RPGMaker

gjan7978

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i couldn't find a thread for this and it looked interesting
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ150479.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 白の従士と闇の従者

This looks pretty neat. Thanks for sharing this, I will definitely keep my eyes on this. It is nice to see some new games brought up.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Art looks good, but 51 mb for a game is... dangerous. Granted, it could be a lot of low size/resolution images in the side format. It could be hundreds, actually, depending on size and resolution.

But I'm going to err on the "No, it's probably just really short." recommendation.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Art looks good, but 51 mb for a game is... dangerous. Granted, it could be a lot of low size/resolution images in the side format. It could be hundreds, actually, depending on size and resolution.

But I'm going to err on the "No, it's probably just really short." recommendation.
Looks to be basically variation on 'keep going straight, win fight, H scene'

:v although the combat is basically rock paper scissor

The plot is something like the bad guy (you btw) attacked this country and mind control the princess to be his slave, her yuri lover/half-sister? then come to rescue her then you mind control her too.

End \' '/ No seriously the demo ends with you start to have some fun with the two.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

not try... still kinda to play male mc... :p

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I saw that new version is out, with new scenes. Don't play it yet, but I guess that's why the vanilla version has few events that doesn't seem to effect anything (you can use cannon to blow away walls and uncover the cell holding your slave, but aside from bit of dialogue it doesn't seem to matter).

The old version is pretty straight, the gimmick is that you must figure out enemy's next attack using observe command (just check ) then search and defeat the heroine. You can unlock different scene by defeat the heroine under specific condition (defeat her in torture room will result in you rape her while she's still unconscious instead of mind control her). It's short, but that's most likely because you're suppose to play through it few times to get all scenes...and fighting and backtracking are pretty repetive.

The visual is awesome though, the h-scene is done in manga style which is pretty nice to look.

Here's save for said rape ending.

Attachments

Last edited:

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know about newer versions, but if the battles get tiresome there is a vice-captain you can fight in the northern part of the fort; winning lets you close the door, preventing reinforcements (soldiers won't respawn anymore).

As for the endings, I've found three, don't know if there are more:

1) Slave/mind control ending: beat the female knight in any location besides the torture room
2) Rape ending: beat the female knight in the torture room
3) Mind break ending: find the aphrodisiac blowdart behind a wall mural in one of the southwestern areas. This lets you use it in battle against the female knight, but I believe it only works when she's below a certain health. Once she's at low health, use the blowdart on her then beat her.

Game was really short and simple, but I really liked the art. Would recommend it for anyone looking for something that doesn't require much time investment.

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

3) Mind break ending: find the aphrodisiac blowdart behind a wall mural in one of the southwestern areas. This lets you use it in battle against the female knight, but I believe it only works when she's below a certain health. Once she's at low health, use the blowdart on her then beat her.
No, it only works when she's casting, i.e. "She raises her hands to the air" or something when you observe her.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, it only works when she's casting, i.e. "She raises her hands to the air" or something when you observe her.
Hmm, I assumed it only worked at low health because I'm fairly certain I tried to use it on her when she was casting and ended up getting hit in the face when she was at a pretty high health value. Either way, you only get the ending if you beat her while she's under the effects of the aphrodisiac, and if she withdraws before you beat her then when you fight her again she won't be under the effects anymore, so you're pretty much required to use it on her at low health anyway.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw that new version is out, with new scenes. Don't play it yet, but I guess that's why the vanilla version has few events that doesn't seem to effect anything (you can use cannon to blow away walls and uncover the cell holding your slave, but aside from bit of dialogue it doesn't seem to matter).

The old version is pretty straight, the gimmick is that you must figure out enemy's next attack using observe command (just check this site) then search and defeat the heroine. You can unlock different scene by defeat the heroine under specific condition (defeat her in torture room will result in you rape her while she's still unconscious instead of mind control her). It's short, but that's most likely because you're suppose to play through it few times to get all scenes...and fighting and backtracking are pretty repetive.

The visual is awesome though, the h-scene is done in manga style which is pretty nice to look.

Here's save for said rape ending.
version 1.02 adds just 2 main scenes according to the update on dl site, hard to say how they are actually counting them exactly tho given the manga style.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I figure they've added either two additional endings or added additional scenes to the existing endings.

There's four scenes in the older version; the scene after the prologue but before gameplay plus all the three endings count as separate scenes.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One of new scene I saw on the site mention above show both girls pregnant.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.02's up on Nyaa.

To get the two new scenes:

「ディーナ輪姦」
Get Dina (Deena?) below 50% health and then get yourself defeated by her.

「伴侶その後」
Use the cannon to blow up the wall leading to Olwyn's jail cell; lead Dina to it (by beating while she's in 「一番労牢の廊下」), then defeat her.

Additionally, it seems the dev is working on a new scene and expanding on the existing ones for the next update.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like a 1.04 version is out (about a week ago; I was late in checking) and it finally fixes the font bug that I kept getting in 1.02 (most of the text is missing).

Hate to be that guy, but does anyone have a download of the new version? Seems like no one is bothering uploading the new versions anymore on any of the regular sites. Also, the blog of the maker mentions how they are already working on a newer game and are only planning minor updates for this one now (such as combat).

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.03 also add new scenes,according to developer blog.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have revisited this game due to the hype over this circle's next game, and found another scene which hasn't been mentioned here yet. If you use the cannon to knock a hole through the wall into the blond girl's prison you can interact with the door to her cell to trigger a flashback of her first time. No idea when this was added, but I'm using version 1.50.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get this game to work? The one I dled somewhere just isn't working and its crashing, probably due to some files being missing.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy necro, batman.

Have you checked the audio folder? Maybe the filenames are messed up. If that's so, download the demo from dlsite and copy the audio folder over.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Holy necro, batman.

Have you checked the audio folder? Maybe the filenames are messed up. If that's so, download the demo from dlsite and copy the audio folder over.
Thanks, I'll try that.