What's new

ACT [hibana] psyka (RE149844 RJ149844)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Them tags:
-Dot (sprite sex)
-Loli (the obvious)
-KNEESOCKS (never knew there's a tag for this o_O)
-YURI
-'monster sex'
-Futa
-Has voice

'x ' Although the game says it only has 12 sprite sex total.

There's trial but I haven't played it yet so no comment on whether this is another BARRAGE tier quality or one of the terribly made ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [hibana]psyka

wait futa? the MC is so flat that i thought was a guy all along O_O

also on demo there is just stage one and controls are stupidly bad same as maps

in the first place you cannot reach anything by jumping you need to fly everytime-_-

for ppl that dont know to fly just jump and press up and slash button and start flying for 3 seconds

3 sprites on demo - worm - guy? - when win boss battle

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

BARRAGE tier quality
I find it amusing that BARRAGE is now being used as a benchmark, considering the multitude of problems with it. Don't get me wrong, I love the game to death, enough to buy it... but I'm not sure which quality you're referring to. If it's spritework, then it's top notch. If it's gameplay, then it's... hit and miss?

As for this game... 12 sprites is not that much? But it depends on how many levels. Even Kurovadis had more sprites than that. I think? Or is it actually about the same? Probably the same. 3-4 a level, 3 levels, yeah, I can see that.

-KNEESOCKS (never knew there's a tag for this o_O)
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I find it amusing that BARRAGE is now being used as a benchmark, considering the multitude of problems with it. Don't get me wrong, I love the game to death, enough to buy it... but I'm not sure which quality you're referring to. If it's spritework, then it's top notch. If it's gameplay, then it's... hit and miss?

As for this game... 12 sprites is not that much? But it depends on how many levels. Even Kurovadis had more sprites than that. I think? Or is it actually about the same? Probably the same. 3-4 a level, 3 levels, yeah, I can see that.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.
Well, mainly that it's a functioning game that is good enough to enjoy both the artwork and gameplay.

Compare to some of the shit that's out there (especially when it comes to platformer, remember Dark Star? good art, fuck that gameplay)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it out yet? I hope somebody bought it so I can request it via PM (since loli link are not allowed) :D

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have found a download link:

:cool:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i have found a download link:

:cool:
Not only have the links been sniped already (if they were ever legit to begin with) but the game has loli and can't be linked here anyway.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's like they went out of their way to make the controls as awkward as possible

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Although the controls are a bit wonky it's got pretty good sprite sex and there's not much futa sprite sex out there. Hopefully the full version has gameover cgs too. And if anyone manages to track down a link I would love you forever :D

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can't fit thew some of the openings in the 2nd lvl, have to mash the keys and if you get lucky your pass thew, and then die.

samo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can't fit thew some of the openings in the 2nd lvl, have to mash the keys and if you get lucky your pass thew, and then die.
You have to use the dash to fit through, it's kinda fiddly to do though

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The idea of having to jump AND press attack+up to hover is... ugh.

Also, any complete save file? Or any kind of gallery where you can see all the animation? :D

Also, taken from the readme:

攻略ヒント

1、ショットを打ちながら打撃もできます
2、ボスが強かったら特殊武器を
3、ホバリングしていないと通れない場所が
4、ステージセレクトの右下

Roughly, cheat tips? Especially the 4th one, what does it do?

4, the lower right corner of the stage select

Last edited:

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, let's share only 1 part of the file and claim that it's a single link.
Trololololololololo
Probably just an oversight. Guy's greedy, but I don't remember him ever tricking people like that.

-Loli (the obvious)
-YURI
-Futa
At least in the demo, futa wasn't very well done. So the MC randomly spouts a dick for a few monsters? I thought it was just shota or something.

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope futa, ass, tits, pussy, and a dick lol. I agree though hopefully in the full version the futa has a better looking dick then just that blocky looking thing, I understand pixels but come on.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

I send one pm, with this thread link. ten mins later -

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

il wait a save file

ive played for a while when i thought i was saving i wasted all my lives and noticed i never saved even when enter save room -_- i dont plan to redo most game again

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

Probably just an oversight. Guy's greedy, but I don't remember him ever tricking people like that.

At least in the demo, futa wasn't very well done. So the MC randomly spouts a dick for a few monsters? I thought it was just shota or something.
Its a mistake I don't troll people or post fake links and its weird how it come up after I posted why not before :rolleyes: