The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 16th March 2010
Jungle Girl

Kron has just started to contribute
Default Mythcomplexity 1+2

After a year of delays thanks to a computer wipe, Mythcomplex's second game is completed. If anyone's played the first one it was more or less a choose your own path, get sexed/raped and possibly killed. In this one however, it's an actual RPG! I'll link you to their page as no download link available yet.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-66731.html

Last edited by Pheonix Alugere; 17th March 2010 at 02:41.
Old 16th March 2010

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Mythcomplexity 2

Alternatively, you could play the first game here, and the second here, from the person's hA account.
Old 16th March 2010
Jungle Girl

Kron has just started to contribute
Default Re: Mythcomplexity 2

That works too, didn't know they were on HA. XD Actually played it now, fun game, and the H scenes are ok.
Old 17th March 2010
Tentacle God

TentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular member
Send a message via AIM to TentanariX Send a message via MSN to TentanariX Send a message via Yahoo to TentanariX Send a message via Skype™ to TentanariX
Default Re: Mythcomplexity 1+2

fucknuggets. I cant go on after I beat Aphrodite. It just freezes when I load. And I started a new game and it made me start over.
Old 17th March 2010

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

If you read the description, you should save and then load when that happens.
Old 17th March 2010
Demon Girl

TigerTentacles is infamous around these parts

Where do I get Gram?
Old 17th March 2010
Tentacle God

TentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular member
Send a message via AIM to TentanariX Send a message via MSN to TentanariX Send a message via Yahoo to TentanariX Send a message via Skype™ to TentanariX

the last boss is im-fucking-possible to beat
Old 17th March 2010

I think gram is gotten by beating the swordsman in the castle.

The final boss has 1,000,000 hp.
Old 17th March 2010
Demon Girl Master

scira is a valued memberscira is a valued member

You need the final spell to beat the boss.
Spoiler

I ground up to about 3000 strength before i figured it out.
Old 17th March 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I had gone everywhere the game would let me, but I haven't fought any of those people. All I did was kill Seigfried and a dragon, but the cave still won't let me through, despite being able to one-hit the dragon boss. I don't know where the hell else I can go.

*edit* ok, so according to the gallery, I have not fought:
Spoiler

Does that give anyone an idea of where I haven't been, cuz unless I'm missing a puzzle or somewhere I'm supposed to interact, I'm pretty sure I've been everywhere-ish

Last edited by ToxicShock; 17th March 2010 at 08:02.
Old 17th March 2010
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

What I know:
Spoiler
Old 17th March 2010
Jungle Girl

Ermz has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycat View Post
What I know:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Old 17th March 2010
Chief Nippleseer

Kusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond repute

Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 17th March 2010

Pale is a favourite of the forumPale is a favourite of the forumPale is a favourite of the forumPale is a favourite of the forumPale is a favourite of the forumPale is a favourite of the forumPale is a favourite of the forumPale is a favourite of the forumPale is a favourite of the forumPale is a favourite of the forum

Spoiler
Old 17th March 2010
Jungle Girl

Ermz has just started to contribute

I believe Tyrfing is the evil sword but hasn't been coded yet either that or its a monster that hasn't been added yet.

note:
-tyrfing is not in the game (forgot the add the code to add it to the gallery )