What's new

Rei Rei

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Found this on hentai blog, enjoyed it thuroughly, and decided to share with the rest of you. Unfortunatly, I couldn't get any screen caps.

To quote from the blog:

Who needs a TV for entertainment when you can use the entire human world as your playground? The voluptuous Celestial Maiden Kaguya has an extremely perverse sense of humor, a propensity for baring her breasts, and an absolute love of the human race - an absolute love of meddling with them, that is!

Ask for her help and there's no telling what she might do. From foiling a perfect murder planned for a lesbian lover to turning young men into the women of their dreams, she absolutely delights in giving people their hearts' desires and then letting them deal with the consequences!
Though there isn't a huge amount of sex scenes, Rei Rei makes up for it with lots of funny. Like Sex Demon Queen, there's just as much a focus on humour as on sex. For kinks, the first episode has some yuri, and the second has tentacles, but don't expect anything hardcore.

Ep1:
Ep2:

EDIT: Ah yes, english subbed.

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Rei Rei

Sounds like win. Downloading.

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn....can't believe I missed uploading these ones.

There is a lot of sex-oriented comedy with the two episodes and I can almost guarantee everyone will love these two episodes.

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Agreed, I've seen these before and they're some of the most hilarious movies ever. Especially episode 2.

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

agree to the above ;)

if one of you kind souls could
re-up this pearl it would
make me very happy. rei rei will be
like a flashback for me to be honest.
long time ago ... :p

Foxytail85

Reputation score

Sounds interesting.. too bad the links are down. Someone have this?