What's new

ACT [ nekofuguri ] [ねこふぐり] Pegasus Knight X II / 女戦士監禁II (RE146859) (RJ146859)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
OP courtesy of cell943

JP DLSite:
Eng DLSite:

Description of gameplay:
This is is an RPG homage to the Dragon Quest series. Wander around the world, interacting with all sorts of interesting characters, delve into dungeons, find treasure, and defeat the ultimate evil. Battles are action based, with in battle, animated rape scenes. There is an item you can use to disable this part, if you find it to be excessive. There are three voice actresses you can select from for the main character.

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
Z: Confirm/Open Menu (field); Attack (in battle)
X: Cancel (field)
C: Possibly jump, but I haven't been able to find a use for it
V:Examine (field); Dodge (battle, unlocked at level 12)
F1-F8: Hot key bindings (use items)

Story:
The Queen has fallen under a mysterious illness, and Matilda the Warrior has been tasked with finding a cure. Through her journey, she will help citizens across the world and become a great hero.

From the author of 女戦士監禁 comes 女戦士監禁II

Pretty much more of the same :v

No trial, but probably coming out today or in the next few days.

Sadly I'll probably be gone for the weekend :v so meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ねこふぐり]女戦士監禁II

nice

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wonder if the uncensor will be this easy this time around?

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I completely forgot about this game. When i used to follow the blog they were working on a new main character. It looks like there's 2 new girls in this one though i can't know if they're playable. And i agree, i hope the censor is just as easy to remove as in the first one.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I completely forgot about this game. When i used to follow the blog they were working on a new main character. It looks like there's 2 new girls in this one though i can't know if they're playable. And i agree, i hope the censor is just as easy to remove as in the first one.
Looking at their blog :v looks like you still only play as female warrior.

But you can have old man sage and the 'priestess' (magic user) girl join your party, they'll act independently but there's an image of the priestess being gangbanged by boarmen, not sure if that's just a triggered event or just allies also being rape-able.

Techromancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Disregard that, even though it's just different piece of plastic, DLsiteJP doesn't like my card.

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

damn i don't remember the first one being this censored... and the sound from the letters coming while the H scene is happening is annoying, aside from that the game is awesome

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

damn i don't remember the first one being this censored... and the sound from the letters coming while the H scene is happening is annoying, aside from that the game is awesome
The first one was censored as badly, but someone managed to hack an uncensor file in right after release. Here's hoping it's as easy to do this time as well.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The creator made a note of it on his blog. It seems like DLsite has been getting more strict with their censorship policy during the confirmation phase when submitting products. So unfortunately that means he had to push the censorship further to get it on the site.
It would explain why the products sold through DMM are often times less censored than their DLsite counterparts. I'm guessing they're more lenient. Either way here's hoping someone figures out how to implement an uncensor patch soon.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I heard someone said uncensor patch....

Usage: extract it to the install folder, and overwrite everything when asked (and it should ask, or you're doing it wrong).

Disclaimer: don't blame me if this break your game, blow your computer up, make your dick fall off, or anything else that may or may not happens when you apply it. Credits goes to the guy who made the patch for the last game. I'm just copying his method.

Attachments

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I heard someone said uncensor patch....

Usage: extract it to the install folder, and overwrite everything when asked (and it should ask, or you're doing it wrong).

Disclaimer: don't blame me if this break your game, blow your computer up, make your dick fall off, or anything else that may or may not happens when you apply it. Credits goes to the guy who made the patch for the last game. I'm just copying his method.
Works perfectly my friend, now we're just waiting on a share of the full game.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

*A gift has been dropped somewhere*

wyrmlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aghhh i search and search a link for this game and nothing.

I need help pleeeeeaseeeeeee.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can be to the point pls XD
im searchin too.. but still no luck

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

Click that picture he posted a while back.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Hey you spoil that too soon.
Well, that's it for the treasure hunting game, I guess.

Link is only accessible from ulmf. Slide the bar to the right, then click the button that appear.
And sorry for being a tease, if that offended you.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

HAHAHA I did see that picture and scrolled over that link, but it looked too suspicious so I prefered not to click it lmao xD