What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lord of Valkyrie

Game site:

Wiki (JP):

Lord of Valkyrie is the English-language port of Lord of Walkure, the immensely popular MMO Battle Card game. In partnership with DMM, Nutaku has delivered a translated, uncensored version of the game. If you like Lord of Walkure and want to finally see a translated version, or you could never get into it because of the language barrier, swing by and try it out.

A Wandering Bard said:
In Lord of Valkyrie, you play an adventuring knight seeking to rid the land of an ancient evil. Arrayed against you is a host of strange monsters who have imprisoned your world's only hope: the Valkyries, warrior-maidens of legend. Fight dark creatures and other players as you journey across strange landscapes and unlock the erotic power of your fighting companions.
Party fighting an Evil Eye:

Collecting the rewards:

- Someone (possibly from ULMF?) has already done us the courtesy of creating a basic tutorial covering evolving cards, combining, and adventuring - so if you're having trouble with any of those elements, watch it.

Some popular questions that have been answered already:

Q. Is there Hentai?

Of course! It's also unpixellated.

Q. Will characters be wiped after beta?

No.

Q. Will you be featuring events?

Yes, we're working on them.

Q. Will you be translating future DMM games?

Yes, several are in the works and will be released in the coming months. Ask about specific titles if you're curious.

Q. Why are you doing this?

We like Hentai games, we like DMM, and we had the opportunity to bring them over.

Q. Will any content be censored?

As little as possible while remaining legally compliant.

Q. Is it playable on mobile?

A mobile version is in the works. In the meantime, you can use the Puffin app to play flash games on your smartphone. Note that this app isn't ours and we don't provide support for it.
If you have android you can download it here:
If you have iphone you can download it here:

Q: What is a referral link and why should I care?
A: If you register to play using one of these, you get 100 free gold in addition to the 100 you start with by default. Gold is normally unobtainable in-game and is used to purchase things from the cash shop. To get more gold, you must spend actual money in real life, unless you get others to use your referral link.

Q: How do I get other people to use my referral link?
A: Log in on nutaku.net and click on "Account Settings" in the top right under your profile drop-down menu. Your referral link is on that page.

Q: How much gold can I possibly get for free this way?
A: You get 100 for free by default. You get another 100 for signing up using someone else's referral link. And then you get an additional 100 for every person who uses yours, up to a maximum of 20 referrals. That's 2200 gold in total.

Q: What should I spend my gold on?
A: There's a 100 gold limited package and a 1000 gold limited package that will help you a lot in the beginning. They contain gold lotto tickets (normally 500 gold each) that you should spend on the Item Lotto for powerful starting gear. After that, storage expansions for 500 gold each are probably your best choice.

Important Resources:
Active referral links in this post.
PM ShinV and he will add you to the list.

Detailed post on evolving mechanics and elemental bonuses.

Public for comrades / active high levels.
PM Hentei to add/update.

Known issues:
- You might not be able to find matches for higher lvl PvP at this stage (Currently Maxed at Lvl 9)

Soon to be implemented:
- Events
- Dungeon investigations

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Wow I have to admit, this is the kind of thing I never really expected to ever see translated and brought over to us.

I might have to try it out just for that, even if I suspect it won't be too much up to my tastes since I only tend to like male protag stuff if it's GoR or something, and I doubt there's a yuri option.

Still, this is some pretty interesting news!

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is pretty addicting :eek:

Interesting to see what other DMM Titles get ported too. So many interesting games on DMM ... all of which i cant understand a dam thing in :D

OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We're always looking for new DMM games to bring over, so if there's anything you'd particularly like to see, post it.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm before i get to far, can i end up screwing myself with stats? Like if i frontload stamina instead of char or force? or is it better to balance them all?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I find it kind of amusing that it seems the Knight's avatar looks quite feminine, yet the Valkyries clearly can tell it's a guy.

Though I guess when the ritual-ness happens, kinda hard to not prove that part, hm.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

We're always looking for new DMM games to bring over, so if there's anything you'd particularly like to see, post it.
Well, how about Kantai Collection? That's probably the single most famous DMM published game around, and I know a lot of westerners play it.

OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm before i get to far, can i end up screwing myself with stats? Like if i frontload stamina instead of char or force? or is it better to balance them all?
You can frontload stamina, but you'll quickly find yourself struggling to take on mega bosses if you don't upgrade your deck (dependent on Charisma) and ability to fight multiple times (dependent on force).

And you want to be beating mega-bosses, because there's nothing sweeter than getting something like this after using a rusty kitchen knife for 20 levels.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kantai Collection is a game? I thought it was just a massive cult followed series of manga and stuff :p .... must check it out :eek:

Nice, i got a mithril armor from the lottery so im set on armor for awhile i think. That sword would go perfect with it lol. Guess ill be trying to balance all 3 then.

Hmm maybe i can skimp on Charisma a tiny bit. ive got a really nice red wolf / dog girl whos kicking ass right now.

Last edited:
OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, how about Kantai Collection? That's probably the single most famous DMM published game around, and I know a lot of westerners play it.
If the hentai games prove successful with a western market, then Kantai is definitely in the cards. As you mentioned, that's probably their most famous mainstream games around, so we're going to need to work to get that one.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

another question ... is it better to use magic or physical attacks? i got a nice oak staff, but im not sure if its really better. is there a way to find out what is weak to what?

The realy question is if you did get Kantai, would people be willing to lose all their progress to switch over to english version?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

If the hentai games prove successful with a western market, then Kantai is definitely in the cards. As you mentioned, that's probably their most famous mainstream games around, so we're going to need to work to get that one.
Excellent.

Now I guess I have to tell my friends this and see what they think... if there was only some kind of referral thing, hahaha.

Also shoot, I could've totally tried to make my Knight look like Raidy and name... them... after her. It'd only KINDA work. Oh well.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

pretty sure Kantai doesn't have any adult content.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

pretty sure Kantai doesn't have any adult content.
Consider it more like...
"If they can manage our smaller titles well, they can handle Kantai."

Kind of like a test, I guess? It's a pretty big title, they just don't wanna hand it off to just anyone I guess.

Either way, not the topic, but I just wanted to ask :D
Now to murder cute monsters for EXP and loot.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just for kicks ... Obligatory Comrade stuff ...

Seipher is my username their if anyone wants to add me :D

Now that you mention it, i think my char has adult gohan hair lmao

Current Dream Team - Triple Elles .... /drool

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kantai doesn't have adult content so couldn't be posted here anyways. Aegis however...

As the above poster mentioned though, how many people would be willing to lose their progress just for the English version? I mean I might play the translated version of a DMM game I'm already playing just for the H dialogue and what not, but I wouldn't want to drop the Jap version and lose months/years of work. For playing new games though, this is great. I played LoW before and found it to be one of the more obnoxious games to play without translations, so this is good news. Maybe I'll check it out if I have more free time.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everyone at our forum is loving the game, our goal is to be the first raid squad to beat a level 10 Mega Boss.

Two suggestions:

• Guilds
• Avatar changes (Quickly, please!)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it better to combine lvl 1 cards together then combine that one with others or just mass combine level 1s with the main one?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Everyone at our forum is loving the game, our goal is to be the first raid squad to beat a level 10 Mega Boss.

Two suggestions:

• Guilds
• Avatar changes (Quickly, please!)
Looking at the "Affiliation" bit on Comrades, I suspect there is something similar to Guilds in the game. It just isn't implemented yet it seems.

OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Excellent.

Now I guess I have to tell my friends this and see what they think... if there was only some kind of referral thing, hahaha.
There is! It's at the bottom of the homepage on Nutaku.net.

FruitSmoothie said:
As the above poster mentioned though, how many people would be willing to lose their progress just for the English version?
That's true - LoW has a dedicated English-speaking fan base, and many of them will choose to remain with the game. We're looking to attract a broader audience of people who have either never played the game, or found the language barrier too much of an inconvenience.