What's new

Announcement Crimson Comics collection

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
So I've had a love affair with the Crimson Comics games for a long time. I don't have them all, not even close, or even most of the better ones, but I'm going to upload the five I have and will update this post with links and descriptions as long as others supply the links (I have to have some outlet for my laziness after all). Since there are so many, and since a lot of them actually have some gameplay, I think they deserve their own collection thread. This, by the way, will turn out to be a huge post, because there are a lot of great if simplistic CC games, sorry I don't have very many currently.

J-Girl Train 3
163.49 MB
This is the third in the series that made me fall in love with CC. You try to figure out what turns the girls on; you have a variety of actions to do so. The blue bar is her discomfort, the red bar is her libido. Your goal is to touch her in various places and figure out what spots she likes best (raise red bar more and blue bar less) and avoid the spots that make her want to run away (raise blue bar more). If you max out the blue bar, she runs away and it's game over. If you max the red bar, you progress to the next scene. The scenes get progressively easier as you molest her and she gets more comfortable with it.

Kakutou Osawari 2010

Your standard CC game with fighter-characters like Ayane, Asuka, Chun-Li, etc. The newest CC game.
Thanks goes to KakkaHousu for the upload.

FF Fight Omega
322.08 MB
Another in the classic molest series, with Final Fantasy girls. The red bar is her current libido, the rainbow bar is her overall libido, the grey bar is her discomfort. Once you clear or have already seen (not sure which) a girl, you can skip the story with the option on the left.

Fighting of Ecstasy 2009
66.92 MB
You're a humanoid tentacle-ish monster that likes to molest girls in the ring. Click on the targets and get her life down so you can molest her. Simple, but effective.

Fighting of Ecstasy
85.47 MB
Same premise as FOE 2009 but a little more gameplay, in which you have to figure out which attacks she will block less so you can get her life down, then start to molest her. I prefer this one.

Crimson Queen
264.42 MB
A lot like J-Girl Fight. You fight girls in rpg-style type battles, recruiting them after you beat them. If your party dies, it's game over. If you manage to kill all of them, you go to a J-Girl Train-esque molest situation where your goal is to get her libido up to 10000. If you can't do this within a certain number of moves, she gets back up and you have to beat her down again, RPG style.

(multipuloader is working now, edit will come once it's finished. For now... rice taime!)

Last edited:
OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Crimson Comics collection

Reserved just in case.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I too love Crimson Comics, and have a massive collection of CC games in my bloated H-game folder. Anything you'd like me to put up, you only need to ask.

Here's the list:

Black Cat Fight
Crimson Girls
Crimson Queen
DQ Fight 1 & 2
E-animation Shiranui Mai
Ecstasy KO
FF Fight
FF Fight Desire
FF Fight Omega
FF Fight Ultimate
FF Fight Ultimate 2
Fighting of Ecstacy & Fighting of Ecstasy 2009
J-Girl Ecstasy
J-Girl Fight
J-Girl Fight 2
J-Girl Fight 3
J-Girl Impulse
J-Girl Train
J-Girl Train 2
J-Girl Train 3
Kanzen Koryaku 5
Kanzen Koryaku FF
Kanzen Koryaku DQ
Kanzen Koryaku Tifa 1, 2 and SP
Kanzen Koryaku Yuna
Resistance Tifa
Sefiria Dice Battle
Sefiria Fight
Sexial Battle
Sexial Battle D
Sexial Battle D2

I'm currently upping the newest game, Kakutou Osawari 2010. Link to come when it's done

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Double posting here, but I don't want to ruin the list with this

This here is Kakutou Osawari 2010, the newest Crimson Comics game (only about a week old). I think the story goes something like this: An evil organization has made a clone army of big muscled guys, and is now using them to rape & capture the top female fighters in the world.

The girl lineup is:
Kasumi, Ayane, Asuka Kazama, Mai Shiranui, Chun-Li. In the little bonus games there's also Lili, Cammy, Morrigan and B.Jenet (massive thanks to CC for putting Ayane and Asuka in there)

Gameplay-wise, it's a pretty standard CC game. Find the proper spot to touch and get her aroused enough within a certain number of moves, or she'll attempt to escape

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Double posting here, but I don't want to ruin the list with this

This here is Kakutou Osawari 2010, the newest Crimson Comics game (only about a week old). I think the story goes something like this: An evil organization has made a clone army of big muscled guys, and is now using them to rape & capture the top female fighters in the world.

The girl lineup is:
Kasumi, Ayane, Asuka Kazama, Mai Shiranui, Chun-Li. In the little bonus games there's also Lili, Cammy, Morrigan and B.Jenet (massive thanks to CC for putting Ayane and Asuka in there)

Gameplay-wise, it's a pretty standard CC game. Find the proper spot to touch and get her aroused enough within a certain number of moves, or she'll attempt to escape

I'm waiting for CG collection of them :D

always love Crimson Comic's CG :D

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Almost all of the crimson comics games are in this unsorted hentai thread.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Seems like they are. Forget anything I said

Back to lurking, since I got nothing interesting to share

EDIT: It's missing the Sexial Battle games and Crimson Girls. Maybe I'll upload those, if I find myself so inclined

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Here's something to add, the Sexial Battle games

Sexial Battle
The gameplay goes like this: Pick a chick (Bleach girls here), then pick three guys from a total of seven different ones. Each dude has different stats and abilities (one has a vibrator that does solid damage on all the girls, one can use rope to make the job easier etc.). Then fight in a turn-based RPG combat to raise their arousal, while trying to stay alive, as these girl fight back. Find the proper places to touch, raise the meter and grab them before they run away.

It's these types of Crimson Games I personally love the most. But enough about me, this is what you're looking for right?

Then, Sexial Battle D

Gameplay is almost identical to Sexial Battle, I think there are some minor addititions. The girls are from the Dragon Quest games.

Finally, Sexial Battle D2

The gameplay's changed here. It's similar to Kakutou Osawari, with the exception of not being able to prevent the escaping of the girl in the event of her running away

With that said, should I share Crimson Girls?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Err...Sexial battle? Are you sure you don't mean sexual battle?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

If you asked me, I'd say that too. I dunno if it's a typo or some other shit on Crimson's part, but that's what they're called

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I've played Black Cat Fight before, I believe. I'm curious if any of those other games are like it in your list, Kakka. As in, you control the girl.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Other than Black Cat fight, you can play as the chick in Sefiria Dice Battle, Crimson Queen and the J-Girl Fight games.

In Crimson Queen and J-Girls, it's like Pokemon really, beat them and they join you. In the Dice Battle game, you can play as Sefiria in the bonus fight things

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

any possible links to Sexial Battle in english? Or can someone at least help me understand what the piss I'm doing while playing it?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

And a new game

Ecstasy Break is the name, the ladies come from FF13 (Lightning & Vanille) and Tifa in the bonus stage

Going on in the usual notes, touch the chick to raise her arousement meter. You also need to restrain her, as she runs away quite easily. Do so by clicking on the spots the guys are holding on to.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

where to search CC's CG collections? :(

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

And yet again, new Crimson. This one's not really a game, more like an animated and voiced CG set. You can touch the girls for random moans, not that it changes anything.

DQ Nightmare

lolitspie

Reputation score

hey im having trouble with dragonquest fight 2 cuz idk japanese and i cant get past 2nd pic =[
please help anyone? D:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone have the CGs of Ectasy Break?

Lim0808

Reputation score

I too love Crimson Comics, .............

Here's the list:
Kanzen Koryaku Tifa 1, 2 and SP................
Hi KakkaHousu,

Could you please put up Kanzen Koryaku Tifa 1?

Thanks.

So far I could only find the HCG,but not the game.

Lim0808

ilikepie

Reputation score

I too love Crimson Comics, and have a massive collection of CC games in my bloated H-game folder. Anything you'd like me to put up, you only need to ask.

Here's the list:

Black Cat Fight
Crimson Girls
Crimson Queen
DQ Fight 1 & 2
E-animation Shiranui Mai
Ecstasy KO
FF Fight
FF Fight Desire
FF Fight Omega
FF Fight Ultimate
FF Fight Ultimate 2
Fighting of Ecstacy & Fighting of Ecstasy 2009
J-Girl Ecstasy
J-Girl Fight
J-Girl Fight 2
J-Girl Fight 3
J-Girl Impulse
J-Girl Train
J-Girl Train 2
J-Girl Train 3
Kanzen Koryaku 5
Kanzen Koryaku FF
Kanzen Koryaku DQ
Kanzen Koryaku Tifa 1, 2 and SP
Kanzen Koryaku Yuna
Resistance Tifa
Sefiria Dice Battle
Sefiria Fight
Sexial Battle
Sexial Battle D
Sexial Battle D2

I'm currently upping the newest game, Kakutou Osawari 2010. Link to come when it's done
hey can i get "E-animation Shiranui Mai" please :D thank you!