What's new

SIM Loli [San Soku Space ] さんそくスペース Roll Girl -Full Frontal Inspection- Roll娘~ぜんめんてき検査~ RE138963 RJ138963

Status
Not open for further replies.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i stick another scene in this game

i got all item but only i got is rape scene and machine sex

but i srw picture is have another scene

but i don't know how can i get it

Last edited by a moderator:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Roll娘~ぜんめんてき検査~

i stick another scene in this game

i got all item but only i got is rape scene and machine sex

but i srw picture is have another scene

but i don't know how can i get it
My english sux but allow me to translate what you are tying to says.

Im stuck in this game.I have all items but miss others scenes excepted rape scene and machine sex.I saw a picture with another scene but I dont know how to get it.

Btw,just to says but that game is probably loli so cannot share according to the rule,but we can still discuss about it.

I tried it in my side,and I just dont get logic behind it,there is 2 bar meter,one seems to be trust and the others love?
Dialogue can somehow change those bar meters,but im not sure if they really change any ending.If trust go down to 0,then Gameover.

I couldnt get any end so I wont be much help to you,man,so just hope to have better luck with some other ulmfers =)

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The 3000 gold upgrade is horribly amusing at least. You can remove any of her limbs including head, upper, and lower body. If you remove her entire upper body, his penis comes out the hole in the torso and cums all over the ground. Also, lower body removal leaves a dangling vagina.

That made the game far better than it should have been.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My english sux but allow me to translate what you are tying to says.

Im stuck in this game.I have all items but miss others scenes excepted rape scene and machine sex.I saw a picture with another scene but I dont know how to get it.

Btw,just to says but that game is probably loli so cannot share according to the rule,but we can still discuss about it.

I tried it in my side,and I just dont get logic behind it,there is 2 bar meter,one seems to be trust and the others love?
Dialogue can somehow change those bar meters,but im not sure if they really change any ending.If trust go down to 0,then Gameover.

I couldnt get any end so I wont be much help to you,man,so just hope to have better luck with some other ulmfers =)
The two bars are trust and her energy. If her energy runs out, she'll short circuit.

How to get the endings are...
Rape ending: Talk to her and either make decisions that make her deny you (risky) or just talk about her being a sex droid and when she refuses you'll get two options the top talking about her being precious and the other about her disobeying. Choose the disobeying dialog.

Seduce ending: Talk to her and make chooses that embarrass but don't majorly hurt your trust, usually the first options. Eventually she'll trust you and allow you to have sex with her.

Sex droid ending: This is the tricky one, it involves actually having sex with Roll during the first phase. Talk to her either after you removes clothes are with you dick out before waking her up. Talk to her to lower her energy but keep your trust up enough so that you don't lose all of it after inserting into her. Once you've inserted, talk to her until you get a repeating dialog. Once you're here you're safe, just keep having sex with her, play with her breast and nipples until her energy runs out and she short out and then hit the end button.

After getting all 3, the title screen will now have Rock's helmet in it. Click the helmet to get an alternative story. This one will have 2 straight-forward endings.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The two bars are trust and her energy. If her energy runs out, she'll short circuit.

How to get the endings are...
Rape ending: Talk to her and either make decisions that make her deny you (risky) or just talk about her being a sex droid and when she refuses you'll get two options the top talking about her being precious and the other about her disobeying. Choose the disobeying dialog.

Seduce ending: Talk to her and make chooses that embarrass but don't majorly hurt your trust, usually the first options. Eventually she'll trust you and allow you to have sex with her.

Sex droid ending: This is the tricky one, it involves actually having sex with Roll during the first phase. Talk to her either after you removes clothes are with you dick out before waking her up. Talk to her to lower her energy but keep your trust up enough so that you don't lose all of it after inserting into her. Once you've inserted, talk to her until you get a repeating dialog. Once you're here you're safe, just keep having sex with her, play with her breast and nipples until her energy runs out and she short out and then hit the end button.

After getting all 3, the title screen will now have Rock's helmet in it. Click the helmet to get an alternative story. This one will have 2 straight-forward endings.
i don't understand about "Sex droid ending"

i try to lower her energy and make her trust me
but she head is burn evertime i doing :l
and got Seduce ending

edit: oh i get it Sex droid ending is a broke her head

and Seduce ending is a scene i don't get it

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i don't understand about "Sex droid ending"

i try to lower her energy and make her trust me
but she head is burn evertime i doing :l
and got Seduce ending

edit: oh i get it Sex droid ending is a broke her head

and Seduce ending is a scene i don't get it
For seduce ending, first wake her up then choose second choice (or she'll permanently go back to sleep), then just keep talking to her and choosing the first choice until she tells you to continue the inspection. Touch either her breast or vagina then start talking to her again choosing all the first chooses. Eventually you'll get a single choice that says something like "So shall we have a go then" once you choose it, she'll accept and it'll go into the seduce ending.

If she says something like to please don't, then you messed up somewhere and it's going down the Sex droid ending.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

edit=I followed your instruction and seems to work now. thanks =)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The gameplay is very similar to JSK's works though it could use a bit more polish, neat little game though. Megaman/Rockman themed H games are very rare too, aside from rape compatible mugen chars plus a few ag3 and 3d custom girl models, there are barely any in existence

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The gameplay is very similar to JSK's works though it could use a bit more polish, neat little game though. Megaman/Rockman themed H games are very rare too, aside from rape compatible mugen chars plus a few ag3 and 3d custom girl models, there are barely any in existence
Yeah, that's why I jumped on this as soon as I saw it. I honestly prefer the Megaman Legend's Roll over classic Roll but as you said it's so rare that I really didn't care.

This month is a rare treat as it's producing 2 Roll based games and a few doujinshi as well, which has me wondering if it's her birthday this month or something.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly prefer the Megaman Legend's Roll over classic Roll.
Same here, I also prefer Ruby Spears Roll over Classic as well

This month is a rare treat as it's producing 2 Roll based games and a few doujinshi as well, which has me wondering if it's her birthday this month or something.
There's another Roll game out there?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same here, I also prefer Ruby Spears Roll over Classic as well

There's another Roll game out there?
Uwah, I remember that Roll...ah, I forgot about the Roll.EXE one from the battle network series. Still Roll Caskett is the best and there's absolutely no H-games featuring her...period.

Ah, there's an old "choose your adventure" style browse game from the early 2000s that I regret losing the site name to. It featured an older Roll fighting against enemies with sexual consequences for bad decisions. It was very well made that I still kick myself to this day for not bookmarking the site and writing it down physically somewhere.

Oh, and this is the game I'm talking about.

Just the demo along gives you more options than in this game. BUT this game was in English at least so it offsets I guess lol

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, I'm pretty sure that is just that specific scene with English selected as the language. The game is already translated in English as I have the game myself and the dlsite page shows there's an English option.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The circle updated the game a few days ago which includes a new scene and bug fixes.

zferolie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want both of these games but no idea how to download of the japanes site. are these on the english site?

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone got the new update? I've had no luck finding it.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

omg i completely forget how to get blowjob scene just now
whan i go back to play this game again

and this scene too

how to get this two scene?

p.s. ver 1.1 still not have on anime-sharing yet can someone pm link to me plz?

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

omg i completely forget how to get blowjob scene just now
whan i go back to play this game again

and this scene too

how to get this two scene?

p.s. ver 1.1 still not have on anime-sharing yet can someone pm link to me plz?
i got game on my collection send soon, its sadly censored one ver1.1.

adzu12

Reputation score
anyone can tell me how the take all scenes ver 1.1 i dont know

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old OPs, requires description. PM a mod with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.