Tentacle God
Reputation score

10TH FEB 2015 - GAME IS RELEASED

the game is 7usd/£4.6 when released.

found out hovv to add buy novv buttons to tumblr, so ^ is all you need

REVIEVVS
AngelKara

---------------------
been working on this for 3-4 days now and this is just a proof of concept until i have more content, the proper demo should be finished in a few days at the rate im going.

Story
Izzy/Izuki is assaulted in her home by a demon, and only just escapes them, now she must travel around gathering spellbooks, tools and fighting to acquire the power she needs to defeat the demon and get her house back... and hopefully avoid being added to their collection of defeated heroines

Gameplay
traditional rpgmaker battle system with some emphasis on multiclassing (Izzy starts with magic but needs to equip a spellbook to use them, other skills are weapon specific aswell)
no random encounters, all on map, but the battles themselves have some randomness.
there are on map abilities like the hookshot, arrows and a sword to cut through plants and things

pic of the character
Features
in Battle clothing damage, and sex attacks
bondage skills for Izzy to learn and use in battle.
game over sex

my main reasons for making this game was my assumption rpgmaker games dont sell well in english is false, ive never seen an actual rpg produced in english on sale, I also had a bunch of scripts i paid for that weren't being used in anything and i thought they could spice up gameplay somewhat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Majo - Witch RPG (rpgmaker ace wip)

Are we going to have more SLIME BONDAGE!? Will we!? Cause seriously, how the fuck does that work!?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh joy. More weird fetishes will develop because of this, you know.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TODAY'S WIP (the 1st dungeon where you get the hookshot is done, just needs the game over scene and perhaps a boss)

finished

Last edited:

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This looks promising, and might turn out to be a good game. Some comments based on the demo:
1) You should add a tutorial. Things such as "you can pick up that barrel" and "you can pull that slime with the Hookshot" should be explained instead of leaving it to the player to discover
2) See the attached screenshot? Two things about it:
2.1) That particular button can be activated by both Hookshot and Bow while the button that opens the fire area can be activated via Bow only
2.2) There's no way out of that part of the map. You can get to it via the hookshot, but you can't leave it
3) The so-called "in Battle clothing damage" is tied to the character's HP, so it's more accurate to say that the character's appearance changes based on her HP and states

Attachments

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This looks promising, and might turn out to be a good game. Some comments based on the demo:
1) You should add a tutorial. Things such as "you can pick up that barrel" and "you can pull that slime with the Hookshot" should be explained instead of leaving it to the player to discover
2) See the attached screenshot? Two things about it:
2.1) That particular button can be activated by both Hookshot and Bow while the button that opens the fire area can be activated via Bow only
2.2) There's no way out of that part of the map. You can get to it via the hookshot, but you can't leave it
3) The so-called "in Battle clothing damage" is tied to the character's HP, so it's more accurate to say that the character's appearance changes based on her HP and states
the dungeon requires both the bow and the hookshoot to enter, because you can get locked in there if you dont have both... :) also this is not the actual start of the game :) theres plenty of time for picking up and throwing stuff earlier in the game, but i have modified it regardless

edit-pffft this ended up being right after the start lol

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

slight update, the first (in game order) dungeon has been added as well as the game over associated with its' denizens.

some may notice an apparent bug that occurs if one starts a battle below 25% maxhp, i can assure you this isn't a bug, just that the below 25% picture hasn't been drawn yet... also, there seems to be a slight difficulty curve when coming accross the encounters with 3 of the plant monsters, i find they're easy to handle around level 8...

don't forget to test out the quistis weapons too but i reccomend you not unequip the spellbook even though the war god belt looks good

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TODAY'S WIP (the 1st dungeon where you get the hookshot is done, just needs the game over scene and perhaps a boss)

finished
I dont think this was what i was referring to when I said Slime Bondage. xD

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IM ALSO TAKING ENEMY SUGGESTIONS, i'll make a poll when youve all given me some

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Totally need a Succubus dawg.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tier1 creatures:

Salamander
Undine
Sylph
Gnome

Tier2 Creatures:
Dragon
Kelpie/Hippocamp
Roc
Golem

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright nitpicky time.

I don't think the clothing damage is progressive enough. Mainly shes not wearing any underwear, or at least you never see it. Feels like a skipped step if you know what I mean.
Also the clothing damage being HP based makes it pretty uninteresting when all you need to do is heal yourself and everything is fixed.

Don't get me wrong HP based clothing damage is better then none at all, and I know its not easy making clothing damage its own separate system, but if you go that extra mile it'd make for a lot more interesting game.

Thats just my opinion anyway. Do what you will with it.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright nitpicky time.

I don't think the clothing damage is progressive enough. Mainly shes not wearing any underwear, or at least you never see it. Feels like a skipped step if you know what I mean.
Also the clothing damage being HP based makes it pretty uninteresting when all you need to do is heal yourself and everything is fixed.

Don't get me wrong HP based clothing damage is better then none at all, and I know its not easy making clothing damage its own separate system, but if you go that extra mile it'd make for a lot more interesting game.

Thats just my opinion anyway. Do what you will with it.
if there was a way to check for a specific type of armor i'd make it more specific, like create an armor type called underwear for example, then have her wearing it in the pics, but i cant check for that...my main issue is that having it be event based when clothing is destroyed, is that it would make the game too hard, especially since youd have to repair clothes outside combat if that were the case

edit- so it isn't so game breaking OP enemies, i'm looking into equipable panties, but the player will only get them until the first story fight before having them stolen, there can always be other panties to find though

still playing around but

something like this (looking for panty icons now)

if i do this though, i'm not doing bras, just panties, and id still need to do multiple panties versions of all the sexy states like tied up too :)
I hope youll consider donating to me if i add that feature ^^

grrrr... i don't seem to be able to find a non tedious way to check if she's not wearing panties, i'll literally have to check if she has any of the panties equipped...

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is her name seriously going to be Izzy? o.o

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I prefer being able to name whatever the hell I want.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope youll consider donating to me if i add that feature ^^
I'm gonna be honest here, I'd probably wouldn't donate.
But if this is going to be as sexy as you make it sound then I'll probably buy it when you release it. (You are selling the game I assume.)
You gotta convince me to wanna buy the game first.

Also on the name situation I think Izuki sounds better imo.