What's new

Dungeon breaker (first person dungeon crawler)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Making a FP dungeon crawler like raidy or lilipalace,
Don't have a character design or any hentai yet, mostly been focusing on mechanics and map design so far, making sure everything i need is in place for the development, the game is being made in rpgmaker vx ace, and i plan on making this with patreon.

, no hentai content yet, mostly placeholders, but the 2nd floor of the dungeon is pretty set in stone, I spent a while tweaking the difficulty of the spider boss, just be sure to find the accessory that negates paralysis before fighting it.

Because of how rpgmaker resolves death states I had to drop stripping your enemies upon defeat like in raidy, but instead there will be bondage states (the slime is a test enemy to make sure the image changed properly)

It should be a pretty interesting project to make, i haven't heard if lustfire wants in on it yet but I'm perfectly capable of making it all myself if not :3

I plan on going live with my patreon once the demo has enough hentai content for it to be worth it (also i need a character design still lmao)
, it may have more info on the project

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon breaker (first person dungeon crawler)

Well, you saw what bug I found and you plan on fixing it, otherwise, it seems to be pretty good so far. :D

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon breaker (first person dungeon crawler)

Well, you saw what bug I found and you plan on fixing it, otherwise, it seems to be pretty good so far. :D
fixed the weaponshop door now, will start artsing when grapple is done

O_conceito

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
Thats why i am waiting for a partial translation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: