What's new

RPG [azurezero] Hardcore Grappling - sex wrestling game RJ140570

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
EDIT-GAME IS FINISHED

shoved the game on pay what you want because i'm sick of freeko's bullshit, he never listened to our terms, continually made me miserable trying to wheedle extra content, didnt give a fuck about the game i gave to you at all, so...i'm done, not dealing with him anymore, any comments he posts will be ignored by me

This game was commissioned for me to make, and though some of the cg still needs to be edited i wanted to show people what I had allready.

IT REQUIRES THE RPGMAKER VX RTP

Like erojanken, this game has elements of rock paper scissors and minigames, but the game will consist of a single sex battle match, with various sex grapples and results (minimum 3 endings, win/loss/tie).

The game features two women, named Orla and Karina, fighting for their freedom, the winner gets to have her way with the loser, and also the right to leave. it's your basic gladiator setting basicaly, but with sex fighting...

if i were to go more in depth with the plot it would involve a sex slave pyramid scheme, originally the girls were given a lump sum of money to participate in a match where if they lost they become a slave, and they dont get to leave until theyve defeated 3 foe's in a row in the ring... this system would allow the ringleaders to hook in more sex slaves by selectively choosing the match ups to increase the base amount of slaves... for every girl that wins her freedom at least 3 other girls were kept as slaves

cg examples

I mainly posted this cause people wanted to see my art in a game, I'll be working on this for the next few weeks while i wait for sales of Dash!!

Last edited by a moderator:

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hardcore Grappling (sex wrestling game)

I gotta say, I like the battle system and the little bonuses in it, looks like it will be a great game.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gotta say, I like the battle system and the little bonuses in it, looks like it will be a great game.
in the final one the grapple will depend on the successful attack so, 3 for each character +the hidden one

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently chrome has determined this is malicious for some reason and I can't download it.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently chrome has determined this is malicious for some reason and I can't download it.
chrome does this for every exe created in rpgmaker or game maker, use firefox

for example, here is the same thing in zip form

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i like it

love hardkore grappling. wish more games like this existed!

my only beef with this game is, when i take control of my wrestler....i PREFER being given CHOICES when i win a mini game that makes it my turn.... like sleeper...punch....kick.... slam...ETC.

but your game is cool. keep up the good work!

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i like it

my only beef with this game is, when i take control of my wrestler....i PREFER being given CHOICES when i win a mini game that makes it my turn.... like sleeper...punch....kick.... slam...ETC.

The amount of cg was limited due to the commission amount, so i chose to prioritise the hentai aspects to get the most out of it :)

I think my commissioner is using an advantage system for his version, but he's not planning on sharing :3

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Why not do like everyone else seems to do and ask for donations to expand on the game?

You said the scope was reduced, but wouldnt donations or other things like that allow you to put more into the game?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why not do like everyone else seems to do and ask for donations to expand on the game?

You said the scope was reduced, but wouldnt donations or other things like that allow you to put more into the game?
perhaps, I was thinking about adding a sumo mini game where the sumo ring is surrounded by tentacles after a certain number of sales :)

though originally, i wanted a sequence where you take pity on your opponent and refuse to relinquish them to the sex slavedom... and you carry her like a princess as you run through a series of traps or something, but that would also change the focus slightly, heh, i have a kink for boobie traps...

but yeah, if you won i originally wanted the player to choose between leave karina or escape with her...

Last edited:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so if i get it right you're making a small lesbo bf game featuring wrestling:D
but only 2 girls (that's not much):(

the bf stuff aside (it's my real fetish):eek:
you seriously expecting peoples her to pay for your small "games"
looking at you other "works" and this thread:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26034
it seems you think this forum is some kind of h game marketplace were you can try to sell your stuff:eek:

but i think it's looks more of a sharing site where anonymous perverts
(like me)sharing and discussing about h games and not selling them:)
or is there another thread where someone trying to sell his stuff here?

and if you need money so badly why don't you get a real job pal?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there are plenty of devs on the forum, and I'm sure we have differing opinions of what is a real job. I'm just trying to make a living doing something i enjoy

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

so if i get it right you're making a small lesbo bf game featuring wrestling:D
but only 2 girls (that's not much):(

the bf stuff aside (it's my real fetish):eek:
you seriously expecting peoples her to pay for your small "games"
looking at you other "works" and this thread:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26034
it seems you think this forum is some kind of h game marketplace were you can try to sell your stuff:eek:

but i think it's looks more of a sharing site where anonymous perverts
(like me)sharing and discussing about h games and not selling them:)
or is there another thread where someone trying to sell his stuff here?

and if you need money so badly why don't you get a real job pal?
Despite your personal belief in never buying anything, a LOT of the games shared here ARE bought by people. In fact, some of us buy them after downloading them.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

i like it

From the look of things, I think those "moves" were something like placeholders. I actually was talking with azure in the shoutbox and he said that this was basically a barebones thing just to get a demo out. What he ends up doing with it however... I would not know.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

chrome does this for every exe created in rpgmaker or game maker, use firefox

for example, here is the same thing in zip form
I have yet to see this problem with any other game I have every downloaded other than this one. Also I can't use firefox anymore as from a previous problem has stuck around and Downloaded files aren't found anywhere after being downloaded.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

After chrome "blocks" the download, go into your downloads on the bottom bar, and show downloads, then "recover malicious file" i believe is the option that you pick. Then windows will likely block opening the file as well if you have windows 8, for that you go to more options when the thing shows up and tell it to fuck off and open the file already.

Then enjoy. I have the same problem as you, that is how I solved it.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After chrome "blocks" the download, go into your downloads on the bottom bar, and show downloads, then "recover malicious file" i believe is the option that you pick. Then windows will likely block opening the file as well if you have windows 8, for that you go to more options when the thing shows up and tell it to fuck off and open the file already.

Then enjoy. I have the same problem as you, that is how I solved it.
Never showed an option like that (have Windows 7). Found out you have to go into the advanced settings and uncheck the "Enable phishing and malware protection" option. I turned it back on after I finished of course. Nice demo by the way.

Also if anyone is using Windows 8 they should just download Windows 7 for free from Microsoft (but backup all your stuff to external hard drives first). A tower based PC should honestly never be app based IMO.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never showed an option like that (have Windows 7). Found out you have to go into the advanced settings and uncheck the "Enable phishing and malware protection" option. I turned it back on after I finished of course. Nice demo by the way.

Also if anyone is using Windows 8 they should just download Windows 7 for free from Microsoft (but backup all your stuff to external hard drives first). A tower based PC should honestly never be app based IMO.
I also cant use game makers built in sound system without adding a code that stops all sounds before they play (hotline miami had the issue) cause it crashes windows8 if the same sound tries to play 3+ times simaltaneously

// sound_pl
sound_stop(argumment0)
sound_play(argumment0)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the look of things, I think those "moves" were something like placeholders. I actually was talking with azure in the shoutbox and he said that this was basically a barebones thing just to get a demo out. What he ends up doing with it however... I would not know.
it kinda had to be a barebones thing after the commissioner haggled my price down...though im glad in some ways cause the amount of work mightve gotten to me if it was any bigger

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in the full product, each grapple ought to have a lead in, like...

would happen before the octopus hold in the demo

^ naturally thats a wip