What's new

ACT [ Waterspoon ] [ ウォータースプーン ] The Holy Grail of Alharan / アルハランの聖杯 RE138139 RJ138139

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It has been released today.It's quite decent game for small size file. You can level up by having sex with monsters.

Since it's Action RPG, you need to press
C : Attack [Consumes PP for each attack]
S : Walk Faster [Consumes PP (Sort of Stamina)]

Last edited by a moderator:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ138139 [Action RPG]

i can't find any download link at all.mind giving us any? :D

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

trial is pretty good. Don't understand what is goin on, but the combat is good and the animations are in game (ish) will keep an eye out for this one

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately, the game is much error and a very heavy.

as soon as you can walk naked then and is in poor quarter.
depends on the menu and you can do nothing more.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately, the game is much error and a very heavy.

as soon as you can walk naked then and is in poor quarter.
depends on the menu and you can do nothing more.
Yep, gotta be careful of that.
If you enter town naked and get raped your game will just freeze up.

Rawrtasticallytastic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Everytime I start the game up, I'm treated to an overwhelming amount of error messages that I have to repeatedly hit enter or space to move things along. My Japanese is nonexistent, but I believe it's saying something about a file being missing in my data folder.

Yes, I've tried renaming every file that was originally in moonrunes.
Yes, I've tried running it with NTLEA before and after renaming moonrunes.

Any other ideas?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everytime I start the game up, I'm treated to an overwhelming amount of error messages that I have to repeatedly hit enter or space to move things along. My Japanese is nonexistent, but I believe it's saying something about a file being missing in my data folder.

should have windows 7 or higher.

Start game as admin

samo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is great fun. Does anyone know what the meter at the top right of the screen does? I know the one below it gives a soft game over when you reach 100

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game is great fun. Does anyone know what the meter at the top right of the screen does? I know the one below it gives a soft game over when you reach 100
The one on top should be Arousal, since it goes down when you get raped.
The on on the bottom should be Fatigue, hence it goes down when you rest/eat/drink.

samo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The one on top should be Arousal, since it goes down when you get raped.
The on on the bottom should be Fatigue, hence it goes down when you rest/eat/drink.
any idea what it does? I've never managed to fill it up/seen any game consequence for having it high/low

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

any idea what it does? I've never managed to fill it up/seen any game consequence for having it high/low
Dunno. I just started on the game, haven't really gotten anywhere yet, besides the first city.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

At every 50, it lowers the damage you deal, and slows down PP recovery rate. At 100, special animation, and you can't sleep without lowering it. At 150, monsters do not need to lower your health to rape you. Caps at 200.

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a MEGA link:

mega.co.nz/#!BRUG0Y4b!hXopXcX947Mwdz6U16G4_cWHvTnLvqCBk2oEf2-GWVw

Enjoy!
Anytime I try to download the mega, it says "Temporary error, retrying." This happening for anyone else?

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I could really use a save file I am stuck outside the city I am not sure how to go past certain point either to mountain or south.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I could really use a save file I am stuck outside the city I am not sure how to go past certain point either to mountain or south.
I stuck myself at infinite forest loop but I guess I can help you where you are stuck.
So after having the city,you have to go to mountain at North west,there you have to beat Pigman and his gang(or whatever they are)once you beat them you will unlock new skill allowing you to jump trought hole(and you will be able to use it for bridge at northeast from City).
I also made that forest with those flowergirl and got a flower at the end of the dungeon,I tought it could help me for that infinite forest loop but that was'nt the good thing.
If you go trought the bridge,then you will end up in a cave with some slimy/tentacle monster and at the end of the dungeon,you will encounter a godess statue wich will either restore you HP/PP or teleport you at the beginning of the dungeon?
Well,thats all for me...Just have now to hope for someone to end it and give us a full save =/