What's new

ACT [ peperoncino] ぺぺろんちーの Orc Break オークブレイク RE138728 RJ138728

aaronboo95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
cant see this game anywhere so ill post it here and hope you +Rep me, I'd really appreciate it. :)

dlsite link: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE138728.html

game: mega.co.nz/#!o5x0wZwB!srjNty9pj_srgunQza3BrX2U1xUNlNNJEda7Mnr0Gdg
* Sidescrolling orc x elf action!
Orc Break is a game where the orc is the hero.

* Kick and punch your way into the heart of the Elvenland!
Wreck 5 elf areas and the pretty pixie ladies who dwell there.
You are an orc wielding a massive set of fists and a gargantuan c*ck.
Smash their dainty world until there's nothing left.
Fights with rival elves are hand-animated.

* Ravish and plunder! Animated ecchi anime!
Drain the energy of the pretty forestlings with a special move
that will restore your own HP. Yummy elf vitals!

* Controls
[Z] Punch
[X] Kick
[Down] + [Z] Energy drain
[Up] Jump
and
Move left and right
[Down] Crouch
* Orc Break * From the makers of The Orcs Strike Back​

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Orc Break RJ138728.zip

was released hours ago so no wonder is not ere yet and thank you a lot !

OP
A

aaronboo95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ye well just played it and its a very bad game lol i should of checked it out before uploading it :)

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ye well just played it and its a very bad game lol i should of checked it out before uploading it :)
The game is 1$ lol what do you expect? I like the idea of the game. It needs more girls and more positions.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game is 1$ lol what do you expect? I like the idea of the game. It needs more girls and more positions.
The game is only a dollar because of the 66% off sale it is currently having.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS UNHOLY THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!

Guess this is why it was so cheap but odin this is so bugridden.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this game would be sorta enjoyable if it didn't have the worst censor in the universe.

Generico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I beat a level but it just stops at the score screen. How do you continue?

Also why do you run left to advance? Has the author never played a sidescroller before?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

So I beat a level but it just stops at the score screen. How do you continue?

Also why do you run left to advance? Has the author never played a sidescroller before?
Pressing enter leaves the score screen. Though like others said not worth it despite the pretty smooth/good designs (imo). Stage 5 is the worst offender with everything kind of blinking out once the boss shows up, but that might be because I'm dead, yet can still play even when the health bar is empty. :confused:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pressing enter leaves the score screen. Though like others said not worth it despite the pretty smooth/good designs (imo). Stage 5 is the worst offender with everything kind of blinking out once the boss shows up, but that might be because I'm dead, yet can still play even when the health bar is empty. :confused:
Just keep attacking. They all randomly turned invisible. By the way, is the witch girl just a white image for anyone else when you rape her?

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I actually think this is rather close to being a somewhat decent game. However, its definitely not something that I would recommend except that it is only a dollar.

The animations were rather good looking (if perhaps too short and with no cumming).

Yeah, the sorceress boss had only numbered filler for her animation. Also, a couple of the bosses didn't let me "drain" them and instead went directly to the score screen. I could almost overlook the game's numerous flaws and use it as a gallery...except it has no gallery functionality even after you beat it.

Thank you for sharing this so quickly, aaronboo95.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

for heaven's sake i even believed it's not a full game yet

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually think this is rather close to being a somewhat decent game. However, its definitely not something that I would recommend except that it is only a dollar.

The animations were rather good looking (if perhaps too short and with no cumming).

Yeah, the sorceress boss had only numbered filler for her animation. Also, a couple of the bosses didn't let me "drain" them and instead went directly to the score screen. I could almost overlook the game's numerous flaws and use it as a gallery...except it has no gallery functionality even after you beat it.

Thank you for sharing this so quickly, aaronboo95.
Sadly.. i kind of agree. The gameplay was okay, the animations decent. Missing a gallery and savestate, but overall, i kind of liked it. The H part was very interesting. The fact that you could not extend the animations kept you playing while encouraging you to start the animation every time (cause it heals you). This kind of idea could work.. The constant stream of enemies wasnt even bad either, it didnt even need platformer elements. Maybe it doesnt even need a gallery, but better hit detection and level select are definately needed.

Cosby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If this game was like "Dragon's Crown" it would have been a true masterpiece! *_*

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I do not mind the game, it is not great, but not bad.

According to the developers blogs they have re-uploaded the game to fix bugs, so if anyone bought it then they can redownload for a fixed version (and hopefully share the fixed version)

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I downloaded the updated version, and the Sorceress' animation is still broken. There don't seem to be any changes whatsoever. This game could actually be decent if the censor weren't completely insane, and there were a gallery.

Last edited:

specter1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the updated version, and the Sorceress' animation is still broken. There don't seem to be any changes whatsoever. This game could actually be decent if the censor weren't completely insane, and there were a gallery.
It might be possible to remove the censor, we have done that successfully with a lot of games. That said I am still not buying a game with a thread devoted to telling me how much it sucks.

Darknut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this Game has the uglyst rape scenes ever
sorry i dont like it