What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Osanagocoronokimini] [ 幼心の君に ] The Zombie Hazard / The Zombie Hazard ~退廃姦染~ (RE138973) (RJ138973)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronboo95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
looked around and cant find a post on this so ill make one for the first time

dlsite link dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE138973.html

if you want the link to the game just pm me

plus any full save datas will be appreciated :)

The Zombie Hazard -Taihaikansen-

Screw survivors in an abandoned school overrun by zombies.
Gun action x Zombie (and Human) sex animation RPG.

When a research facility explosion turns the city into zombies
the protagonist takes shelter in a closed-down school,
where he utilizes whatever arsenal he can.
Roam the halls pumping lead into the undead and spunk into female survivors.
There are 4 main heroines and zombies ranging from loli to milf,
a total of 12 distinct characters.
Your treatment of a character may cause her to open her legs
or you can take her by force... survivors may be come zombies
which you can have sex with, or restore the zombies to
human form if that fits your taste.
Violate heroines in their sleep too.
Scenes are animated with sound effects and let you choose vaginal or anal sex.
In sleep sex mode you'll see up more than 100 variations of images.
Toggle cross-section views and visible text on or off anytime during sex.

After you clear the game you can choose any character you met in the game
and do her again and again.
Game difficult options are available, with an unlockable New Game Plus.
This game is created to appeal to casual and challenge lovers both.

Last edited by a moderator:

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Zombie Hazard RJ138973

the gameplay remind me of rpgMaker game name "Doraemon Nobita no Biohazard"

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the share aaron. +rep :)

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also thanks for the share.

About the game:
The graphics are like always. Everytime the same pose with the same face, but like the other games from the circle: A lot of characters to choose from.
You can change the style from zombie to normal with an item (108).

Some tipps about the game:
First you need to go to the last room on the left. After this you get a key to the room right beside the entrance where you get a weapon.
Equip the weapon and now you can fight the enemys (You need to press S to take the weapon in hand and then press space to hit them.)

Maybe I will write an walkthrough...

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used to really enjoy the games from this circle. But now I cant seem to get any of them to run past starting up and giving me an error message I can't read.
This game at least makes it to the main menu but when i try to start id gives me an error message with "Audio/SE" in it and then closes.
If anyone can tell me how to get this running or tell me what im doing wrong with all the games from this circle I'd really apreciate it.

Deleted member 34193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used to really enjoy the games from this circle. But now I cant seem to get any of them to run past starting up and giving me an error message I can't read.
This game at least makes it to the main menu but when i try to start id gives me an error message with "Audio/SE" in it and then closes.
If anyone can tell me how to get this running or tell me what im doing wrong with all the games from this circle I'd really apreciate it.
a pic would help, use snipping tool or something

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that usually means you need to extract them with japanese either enabled or with a different program

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does this run choppily for anyone else? Other rpgmaker games run fine, its just this one that seems to chop up.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does this run choppily for anyone else? Other rpgmaker games run fine, its just this one that seems to chop up.
I would not call it smooth, but I can play it...

So I think I am almost through the game.
I got the girl and take her with me to my room. I found the paint and wrote SOS on the roof, but now I am stuck.
Anyone know what to do next?

Ah got it the key to the principle office is in the south building down the emergency stairs.
After this you get into the facility and find an amor.

Btw. in the room, where you found the girl (nana) is a new type of zombie, a teenage girl.

Last edited:

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm its really good for just an RPGmaker(thanks again Aaronboo95), it gives a nice sense of exploration, the H-scenes are animated and it appears there are multiple ends too. Got a badend when I refused to save the girls, and a heroend for when I chose to end the game early with the saved girls. Right now trying for what I think is the best end? From game CGs there should be 4 living ladies to save hmm..

Incidentally if anyone has made it to the Principal's Office(校長室), it's on the same level as your first first first saveroom, 2nd door from the left, and are unable to open the safe, the key to the code lies on the portraits. There are 2 rooms with the 4 portraits on the wall. 4-digit code, 4 portraits, you get it. :p

一 - 1
二 - 2
三 - 3
四 - 4
五 - 5
六 - 6
七 - 7
八 - 8
九 - 9

Following that, if you look at the names of the principals(sometimes the number isn't standalone but rather a small part of a more complicated Kanji), the code becomes clear. Inside contains a toolbox? tome? of some sort, which increases the power of your pistol by 15, pretty decent considering you hardly have ammo for the other gun.

And if you can't be bothered.
Code is 1526

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I think I am almost through the game.
I got the girl and take her with me to my room. I found the paint and wrote SOS on the roof, but now I am stuck.
Anyone know what to do next?
I'm sorry to tell you, but there's actually a whole laboratory of some sort beneath the school haha! :p Anyways if you've made it to the roof, then you must have picked up the key on the rightmost side. It unlocks the emergency stairs? for both halves of the school, allowing you to access a impossible to reach till now key at the bottom half of the school 1st floor rightside stairs. That key will let you access the Principal's Office which if you investigate fully, has 2 notable things, a safe and a bookshelf.

Goodluck!

Edit: Incidentally, did you know that there are (at least?) 2 girls to save in the school location. And a warning to you guys, don't take too long to decide whether to save them or not. Although they are in a safe room, I've actually encountered one of them becoming a zombie the next time I returned to the room (after choosing to save her once I've completely cleared the area...) :\

Last edited:

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sorry to tell you, but there's actually a whole laboratory of some sort beneath the school haha! :p Anyways if you've made it to the roof, then you must have picked up the key on the rightmost side. It unlocks the emergency stairs? for both halves of the school, allowing you to access a impossible to reach till now key at the bottom half of the school 1st floor rightside stairs. That key will let you access the Principal's Office which if you investigate fully, has 2 notable things, a safe and a bookshelf.

Goodluck!

Edit: Incidentally, did you know that there are (at least?) 2 girls to save in the school location. And a warning to you guys, don't take too long to decide whether to save them or not. Although they are in a safe room, I've actually encountered one of them becoming a zombie the next time I returned to the room (after choosing to save her once I've completely cleared the area...) :\
I found only one in the school and one in the laboratory. And I am stuck again. I am in the sewers and got through the first part of it, but now I am standing in front of a metal fence and do not know what to do.

It is frustating to see, that I have got only halve of the scences in the game...

Maybe I will wait for a savegame...

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The people never learn.
The battle system is totally buggi.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Quick Question,
I've gotten the what looks like a crowbar and equipped it, but i still can't seem to attack. is there some kind of trick to it?

Edit: Nvm mashed buttons until i got something. 'S' is to activate weapon but it locks you in the direction you're facing.
Now my question is is there a way to turn with your weapon out without putting it away

Last edited:

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that usually means you need to extract them with japanese either enabled or with a different program
Im using winRAR with my PC's local set to japan.
What would you suggest?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im using winRAR with my PC's local set to japan.
What would you suggest?
also, if it says you have a specific SE missing you could just make a blank audio file and name it that

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

also, if it says you have a specific SE missing you could just make a blank audio file and name it that
It just gives me Japanese text i cant read then closes

kpossem18

Reputation score

just got a bad ending and saved over my last save.... well I'm going to wait now for someone to post a save.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Usually I really enjoy this circles games, but this one has me a bit frustrated. First off, I am pretty much stuck after getting the crowbar. Secondly I have no clue why there was a H scene with one random girl, but not with any of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.