What's new

VN/TEXT [ ALICESOFT ] Beat Angel Escalayer REBOOT 超昂天使エスカレイヤー・リブート

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've played this for a few hours already, and its pretty awesome. I'm a huge fan of the anime. Apparently, this is a lot like the original game but has entirely redone artwork that has been significantly improved. It plays like a hybrid of a dating sim and a Final Fantasy style RPG. Although its in Japanese the mechanics weren't too difficult to understand.

Even using frequent saves my first run of the game ended in defeat. I probably failed to manage some aspect of the run, or you are forced to fight this one really tough boss on a certain date no matter what.

I tried to use cheat engine to get around this, but it seems to have preventative measures against that program. When I try to edit any of my character attributes it either fails or the stat is reduced to zero. Very strange. I could use some help with that if someone is more familiar with CE.

If you just want the CG, you can view it at:

Its a rather large game (over 2 GB), but it was easy to find a torrent (sukebei) which downloaded in a flash.

New Links as of 5-3-2015 (again, not my own but seem to be legit):

Uploaded:

Turbobit:

Uploadable:

Fileparadox:

Faststore:

Rapidgator:
(Download by premium-account)

Last edited by a moderator:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Beat Angel Escalayer REBOOT

Still in JP, or translated already? I love the original Escalayer, found it via the anime C:

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Still in JP, or translated already? I love the original Escalayer, found it via the anime C:
It was just released on 7-25-2014 so I'm pretty sure its still not been translated yet.

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I got what felt like a rather easy win my second attempt once again abusing extremely frequent saves. I had enough skill points to max out all my stats by the time the game was 80% over.

The FM77 (futanari) sequence did not disappoint. There was even another futa scene with a character that wasn't a futa in the anime. Awesome.

At this point I'm not particularly feeling like playing it through 2-3 times more to get all the CGs and stuff. It would be cool to have a 100% save file, but again its probably too soon for something like that to be available. I'll have to keep an eye out, though.

In case anyone wants sort of a guide on what the menu buttons and such do I can give some assistance.

In the main menu:

1. Storyline/dating: Mainly used to build stat points and determines your storyline outcome. After you click this you get taken to another menu that lets you roll your dice for different dates/stories. The number of points needed ranges from 1 to 15, and naturally each dice is worth 1-6 points so keep that in mind if you need 9 points and only have 2 dice.
2. Sleep: Completely restores dice rolls which are used to unlock the storyline elements above.
3. Battle: Choose your opponents. Their numbers stand for HP/attack/defense (I think). In that section you can "Search" to detect their exact stats and also "Strengthen" if you wish to apply stat points at the last second. Strengthen is dangerous because it costs health that you will be missing during your fights.
4. Day Off: Increases your "P" meter. Leaving enemies alive decreases this number, and you don't want it to reach zero. "P" meter can also be improved by defeating enemies.
5. Character Editor: The first tab is used to apply stat points. They are (in order) health, attack, defense, and I have no idea what the last one is but increasing it seemed to make fights easier. The second tab lets you choose abilities. The red ones are active and are used instead of basic attacks. The blue ones are passive and improve your performance without any extra effort. I greatly preferred passive abilities. I will mention that one passive I used seem to be permanent (all the others can be moved in and out at will) but lowered the cost of all my stats by HALF which was amazing.

On the main menu the numbers from top to bottom have the following significance:
1. Your stat points remaining to use. Also at some point I think one of the choices I made with abilities made these boost your max health over the cap and therefore made me insanely tanky (or weak if I happened to use too many).
2. Dice. By the end of the game, I had six.
3. Losses. Goes to six. You probably lose instantly if this maxes out.
4. Romance. Goes up to 5 points (max). Affects the story.
5. Sadism. I didn't ever level this much except on accident. I assume its the opposite of #4 and also affects the story.

The bottom buttons allow you to quicksave, quickload, normal save, and normal load, set the story to fast forward, set the story to auto play, open options, and open the game's website (also put my game in windowed mode).

There's more, but that should get most people through the basics without spending as much time as I did stumbling around.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

this game is alot of fun, brings back so many memories, now they just need to do a rebot/remake/updated version of Mamori Gama-sama
and maybe translate Daiakuji, well one can dream anyways :D

All hail Alicesoft!!!

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will mention that one passive I used seem to be permanent (all the others can be moved in and out at will) but lowered the cost of all my stats by HALF which was amazing.
I'm pretty sure that's the easy mode ability. It also increases the damage you do by x2. And it warns you about it being permanent for that run and I think it also mentions something about the endings you'll get if you use it? I'm not sure about that.

I played through it once with that ability and got the "normal" kichiku end. I suppose didn't get the required kichiku degree for the "true" end of that though.

Your health is directly tied to your D2 energy which you use to increase your stat points.
Say you have a 100 HP and 100 D2 energy, if you upgrade a stat and it uses 50 D2, you'll have only 50 health left when starting combat unless you do some H stuff beforehand to acquire D2 energy. You also gain about 100 D2 if you lose to an enemy.

I didn't realize the game could be quite difficult; the Haruka game was fairly easy in comparison.

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that's the easy mode ability. It also increases the damage you do by x2. And it warns you about it being permanent for that run and I think it also mentions something about the endings you'll get if you use it? I'm not sure about that.
LOL @ me accidentally turning on easy mode. I did notice my damage per hit going from 10 to 20.

Reputation score

*looking at CG set on SadPanda*

hey guys, what's going on in this scene where Escalayer is on some blue thing giving birth to another blue thing? I know the original game had that Game Over where she was in that incubator with the tentacles, but this looks more fancy.

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*looking at CG set on SadPanda*

hey guys, what's going on in this scene where Escalayer is on some blue thing giving birth to another blue thing? I know the original game had that Game Over where she was in that incubator with the tentacles, but this looks more fancy.
So that's the second ending scene, when you lose to the true 'love' route boss. Look up a guide for the original, as it's still pretty much exactly the same. The real split (between Kichiku, and Love routes) happens around 8/18 or 8/19 in the game, and you choose whether or not to tie her to a tree, and after you're done, you leave her there for people to use her. Don't choose that option if you wanna find that ending.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found a 100% save game file after all.
Where do you put this? Looking at the game folders I don't see a duplicate file. I've already tried playing for a bit and saving and I still don't see any files that I need to replace with the save file in that zip file.

edit: nevermind I figured it out lol

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Little info: strengthen itself does NOT reduce your HP.
However the currency you use to buy upgrades is the same you use at the START of a fight to fill your HP. So if you buy upgrades till you are below your max HP you will have to fight with less HP.
At the end of the fight your remaining HP are converted to currency again

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any one know the routes to get the bad end pregnancys?

E

erobotan

any one know the routes to get the bad end pregnancys?
yeah, i want to know about this too ... the route where she marries the big boss & get pregnant. I tried the true love route several times but i always ended up fighting gareiz EVO (the red haired guy who transform into giant) instead of the purple big boss ...

Last edited by a moderator:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, i still never figured out how to get that specific pregnancy ending. i did figure out the other 2.

loose 7 times to any of the bosses, not minions.

lose to the wolf boss the second time and he takes you to his planet to bear his children.

just missing the one where she gives birth to the blue baby from the cg set i saw.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah, i still never figured out how to get that specific pregnancy ending. i did figure out the other 2.

loose 7 times to any of the bosses, not minions.

lose to the wolf boss the second time and he takes you to his planet to bear his children.

just missing the one where she gives birth to the blue baby from the cg set i saw.
I got that CG event where she give birth to a blue baby. Sadly, it's been a long time since I got it so I can't really remember the specifics how to trigger it anymore.

I only remember a few things about triggering that event.

1. It's definitely at the end of the true love route.
2. After beating the red-haired guy at the end, somehow the story continues and u have to fight a series of tough bosses. That CG is the result of losing to one of them.
3. I was doing so well for that story run (maybe it's a requirement that u can't lose to any bosses and have good environment rating?)

...I'm not sure if the choices of any of the dialogues would lead to that event. Sorry :(

E

erobotan

yeah, this one is very elusive x__X

I got that CG event where she give birth to a blue baby. Sadly, it's been a long time since I got it so I can't really remember the specifics how to trigger it anymore.

I only remember a few things about triggering that event.

1. It's definitely at the end of the true love route.
2. After beating the red-haired guy at the end, somehow the story continues and u have to fight a series of tough bosses. That CG is the result of losing to one of them.
3. I was doing so well for that story run (maybe it's a requirement that u can't lose to any bosses and have good environment rating?)

...I'm not sure if the choices of any of the dialogues would lead to that event. Sorry :(
Don't worry, you've provided useful infos here! One question though, do you maxed out your "love level"?

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't worry, you've provided useful infos here! One question though, do you maxed out your "love level"?
..I can't remember about that, sorry. :( I feel your pain though. I practically went through so many runs with trial and errors at the dialogues and at love/Kichiku routes I lost count how many runs I actually did.

CG are at 98% completion. I already given up>.>

Back then I used the walkthrough guide for the old escalayer at :

Won't help u with that ending that u want since it's probably a special ending event for escaslayer reboot. But eh.. hopefully it helps u with the other endings.

Last edited: