What's new

Valkyrie Production (RJ134162)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Recently found this game on the dlsite and was hoping someone had actually managed to find a link.

Played the trial, was pretty good, stat system is a bit strange, you can gather points outside you house and can assign those points to your character which seems a bit cheatish to me, you can spend a few minutes collecting points and have an OP character way to easily. Overall it seems like a good game so I hope I can get a full version soon.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Valkyrie Production (RJ134162)

This game was made from the maker of Pretty Sexy Orgasm (PSO). Hope this one does not short as PSO...

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Reputation score

This game was made from the maker of Pretty Sexy Orgasm (PSO). Hope this one does not short as PSO...
Unfortunately it does seem really short, there are 5 levels and and 3 are available in the trail, I completed those levels in about 10-15 minutes so it looks pretty damn short, which is a real shame.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unfortunately it does seem really short, there are 5 levels and and 3 are available in the trail, I completed those levels in about 10-15 minutes so it looks pretty damn short, which is a real shame.
Trial is about 51MB, then we can finish this game around 30 - 40 minutes.

The art is decent though, why they just keep releasing short game? Today is not my day...

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They possibly don't get use to RM yet, or simply need fund for bigger project, or both.

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there any link for full version? that art really caught my attention.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm a big fan of the circle and decided to purchase the game and share it with you guys here.

Currently uploading. Will put the link here when done.

Edit: And done. Here's the

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm a big fan of the circle and decided to purchase the game and share it with you guys here.

Thank you and rep+ are the only things I can do.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay another fan! I seriously wouldn't even know what Mabinogi was if it wasn't for them. thanks for the link

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yay another fan! I seriously wouldn't even know what Mabinogi was if it wasn't for them. thanks for the link
Yup, have been a fan of SIMPLE HOUSE since ages past. Wouldn't have know about Mabinogi had it not been for Kafu. Really dig the art style.

That said, seems like there are multiple endings and quite a fair number of CGs to unlock. Will probably need to poke around to see how to get them all.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Off topic: Hope someone could buy Pretty Sexy Orgasm and update latest version (ver2.0).

It seems the game added more CGs and remade the gameplay (according to dlsite).

Back to the topic:

Yup, have been a fan of SIMPLE HOUSE since ages past. Wouldn't have know about Mabinogi had it not been for Kafu. Really dig the art style.

That said, seems like there are multiple endings and quite a fair number of CGs to unlock. Will probably need to poke around to see how to get them all.
Are you sure about the amount of CG? I didn't expect about this circle. The art looks good, but CG is not enough for me.

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Off topic: Hope someone could buy Pretty Sexy Orgasm and update latest version (ver2.0).

It seems the game added more CGs and remade the gameplay (according to dlsite).

Back to the topic:

Are you sure about the amount of CG? I didn't expect about this circle. The art looks good, but CG is not enough for me.
I might get PSO eventually. We'll see about that. Unless someone beat me to it.

I'll concede that the amount of CGs are quite sparse. I think around 10-11 scenes based on what I have poked around with. I won't say it's not an entirely worthwhile purchase, it could have more CGs but I do have the circle's other CG works which sort of makes up for this shortfall here.

Last edited:
OP
Sarav

Sarav

Reputation score

Is this V 1? or V 1.01? If it's V1 I'm about to upload V1.01

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My link is V1.01. It's downloaded straight off DLSite.

On a side note, gotten all the CGs.

Update: There is now V1.02. The only thing that changed is a minor bug fix where some treasure chests was disabled. Nothing too major necessitating a re-upload but if you guys want, I will upload it.

Last edited:

Cooldesak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My link is V1.01. It's downloaded straight off DLSite.

On a side note, gotten all the CGs.

Update: There is now V1.02. The only thing that changed is a minor bug fix where some treasure chests was disabled. Nothing too major necessitating a re-upload but if you guys want, I will upload it.
Can you upload v1.02? I want to start playing and it will be better if all the bugs are fixed.

Buttface69

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Shame this game is so short. I love the art style.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you upload v1.02? I want to start playing and it will be better if all the bugs are fixed.
Yes, please. Kindly request 1.0.2 upload whenever you get the chance.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here you go, the updated .

Should you wish to have the full CG unlock, you can grab it . It's not that hard to get all the CGs, you'll unlock it all throughout the course of the 1st and 2nd playthrough. There are 3 endings with 2 of them acquirable in the 2nd playthrough.

In other news, SIMPLE HOUSE has announced a new game in development, titled Hypnos Street. You can view a preview of the characters which includes a loli so... yeah...

Last edited:

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Translated enemies and troops and redid scripts. Check my sig.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here you go, the updated .

Should you wish to have the full CG unlock, you can grab it . It's not that hard to get all the CGs, you'll unlock it all throughout the course of the 1st and 2nd playthrough. There are 3 endings with 2 of them acquirable in the 2nd playthrough.

In other news, SIMPLE HOUSE has announced a new game in development, titled Hypnos Street. You can view a preview of the characters which includes a loli so... yeah...
Wow! So many girls this time. I guess their next game will be male protagonist. Love their art since PSO.

Being a girl goes around and unlocks HCG is not my taste (I don't hate it though...).

Last edited: