What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ワイヤレスワッペン] 剣士ミリアの復讐 RJ135276

Lafiel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi there,

this game came out yesterday, does someone has this?
It looks like a nice little game.

Last edited by a moderator:

sdciter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ135276]剣士ミリアの復讐

mega.co. nz/#!5w43gJqR!YxhIpFOwiBV2mLjo3NlIWoTD0dB8dKyq-KPlzYsT4LE

The game is a bit confusing in terms of quest progression, but I felt the style overall was really great.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi there,

this game came out yesterday, does someone has this?
It looks like a nice little game.

i saw that game too :))) dammn u posted before me :))) yeah i agree looks interesting :))

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mega.co. nz/#!5w43gJqR!YxhIpFOwiBV2mLjo3NlIWoTD0dB8dKyq-KPlzYsT4LE
something wrong with the link does not work he goes

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i am confused at this game? after the first quest and got saved by hunter. WHAT NOW? seems i can go other zone but rats there kill me in 1 turn if i dodge them and go further i reach a spring with 2 girls and a tree talk and nothing happens- go left then some msg appear but is all after that i talk kill go other sides towns talk with everyone but nothing any help here?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

something wrong with the link does not work he goes
there a space between mega.co. and the rest of the link. Remove the space after pasting the link and before validating the url ;)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here a space between mega.co. and the rest of the link. Remove the space after pasting the link and before validating the url
thank habs probably then see the something got me thinking but it some how overlooked where the blank sign in it ^ ^ is

sandwich

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am confused at this game? after the first quest and got saved by hunter. WHAT NOW? seems i can go other zone but rats there kill me in 1 turn if i dodge them and go further i reach a spring with 2 girls and a tree talk and nothing happens- go left then some msg appear but is all after that i talk kill go other sides towns talk with everyone but nothing any help here?
looks like the next thing to do is talk to the weapon shop guy, then talk to the waitress in the pub as well as the guy in the bottom left, and that gets you a flashback (there may or may not be other people to talk to)

not sure after that

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the full version sdciter!

looks like the next thing to do is talk to the weapon shop guy, then talk to the waitress in the pub as well as the guy in the bottom left, and that gets you a flashback (there may or may not be other people to talk to)

not sure after that
Ensure you to always talk to the guild master when you don't know what to do. Sometimes there is a new dialogue.
Then you should start a quest for the blacksmith (Weapon Shop's owner), and a new zone should be accessible in the map, where there are dogs and bats as enemies, no mice. Here you must gather 6 minerals and go back to the blacksmith. (And get a grab scene)

I'm sorry if i can't be more helpful, but the game is a bit confusing and i go to 6th sense to understand what may i have started and sometimes i can't understand how I've started it.

However, after that quest go to the guild master and then choose one mercenary in the guild. If you choose the male, you'll get a scene in the new zone. (But GAME OVER after that scene in the demo version, I don't know if you'll get it also in the full version)

Last edited:

juan22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Playing a bit, the art is somewhat interesting :)

Here's a Partial translation → View attachment Data.zip

Last edited:

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

I talked to everyone in both cities 3-4 times over, killed every rat in the forest, even found out that you can clip through a wall on the left side of the map and wander through the blackness. I still have no fucking clue how to progress. I haven't gotten anything resembling a quest from the Blacksmith.

yoyomo80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the full version sdciter!

Ensure you to always talk to the guild master when you don't know what to do. Sometimes there is a new dialogue.
Then you should start a quest for the blacksmith (Weapon Shop's owner), and a new zone should be accessible in the map, where there are dogs and bats as enemies, no mice. Here you must gather 6 minerals and go back to the blacksmith. (And get a grab scene)

I'm sorry if i can't be more helpful, but the game is a bit confusing and i go to 6th sense to understand what may i have started and sometimes i can't understand how I've started it.

However, after that quest go to the guild master and then choose one mercenary in the guild. If you choose the male, you'll get a scene in the new zone. (But GAME OVER after that scene in the demo version, I don't know if you'll get it also in the full version)

After I got that scene, I wondered around for a bit talking to random NPCs. Idk which one I talked to to activate it (Maybe the item shop guy since the girl was missing ), but the Guild Master eventually had a new quest. Then I was able to take one of the two people sitting in the guild office (I took the brown haired guy) and goto the mines, where I got a scene.

Karandryel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you accepted the quest for the mines, you have to take the blue haird girl with you except the guy. He will betray you in the mines. However, with the girl you will be able to finish the quest there. After that you have to talk to the Blacksmith again if i remember correctly and work in his shop. Save before that! The wrong choice in that conversation will lead to a game over.

I am stuck after you unlocked the ship. I went to the 3rd citiy in the north but after you enter a certain house there, the door gets blocked by a bald dude and the mother(?) plus her child in bed cant be talked to. Seems like a bug to me or unfinished content. But maybe i am just beeing stupid there...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whenever I use Mega lately, it stops randomly in the middle of downloading and will never finish. I've tried many times on both Firefox and Chrome, but neither can finish. Anyone know what's going on with this and whether I can fix it or not?

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whenever I use Mega lately, it stops randomly in the middle of downloading and will never finish. I've tried many times on both Firefox and Chrome, but neither can finish. Anyone know what's going on with this and whether I can fix it or not?
Ever try to pause briefly, then continue? It's work for me.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ever try to pause briefly, then continue? It's work for me.
I've tried that before. It continues for about 3 seconds then freezes again. If I continue pausing it, it becomes corrupted when it finishes.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what im supposed to do after saving the warriors sister?

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i found a bug! In the small village of north at the opened house!once you enterit cant leave and cant talk with the npcs inside! and bald guy blocking the door!

nonidike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I came across the same bug. And, I can't find a way to progress without entering the bugged house. Not possible to finish game, I think.