What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ オッパイエンパイア ] 淫魔の夜想曲2 RJ107015

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game is fairly old and I'm guess its a sequel of another game. Its an RPG and it seems the main character is a pervert which ends up going on a adventure. In result he gets violated so he gets what he wants? I don't know too much for this game since I never really understood it. Thus is why I am creating this forum, to help those who are interested in playing.

Because this is a Shota, you need to PM me to get the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (RJ107015) 淫魔の夜想曲2

I remember this one. Interesting concept, though a little thin execution.

Basically, don't use regular melee attack.
You have 4 different colored primary spells - each enemy is vulnerable against a particular color. If you get the right one, there's a random chance of a cut-in.
Some enemies wear bra-equivalents, you have to strip them first (one of the white spells) before your normal spells do decent damage.
Then there's the usual debuff-enemy spells, healing spells on the second spell menu, and all that.

Note: The leveling/upgrade curve on this game is pretty steep, at least initially. Save often, and heal in the pause menu after every fight -
especially in the early game, you have tons of SP compared to HP. Buy gear when you can.

You can get SP/HP restored by sleeping, either at an inn, a friendly NPC, or the bed in your home (bottom left area in starting town, house on the right).
You also get a blue sphere in the "special item" section of inventory, that will port you in front of start town and restore SP/HP.

After pretty much every boss, you should go back to the castle and talk to mage woman (next to the throne), that'll unlock the next area.
There might also be a bug: Winning the town to the right should unlock the boat, but I haven't found a way to enter it from there.
Using sphere port also ports the boat in front of starting town, though, so then you can go float your boat.
(Next area, once you unlocked, is the mountain coming out of the water to the bottom right)

Death leads to gameover, death vs. special bosses is scene and gameover. So save often.
Victory vs. special bosses is also a scene. There's a room with a bunch of colored crystals where you can replay victory/death scenes for special bosses you defeated.

Overall, I like the idea of the game, but it feels a little thin, and I get frustrated with the death-loses-since-last-save eventually.
Most enemies only have one attack cut-in, and there's a bunch of standard ones that is shared, so things get old fairly quickly.
Still, not bad overall.

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: (RJ107015) 淫魔の夜想曲2

The one I'm PM people upon request is the old version. I can't seem to find the newer version.