ACT RPG Maker Rainy day (RJ126746)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yuri
Hide and Seek
GOR
DRM Protected

This game came out a while ago, but I can't seem to find a thread or any posts on it. There's honestly not much to say about the game. It's essentially a run or rape game where you need to find a way out of the house or something without getting caught by the other girl. I'm not sure if they're just playing a game or if the girl is actually trapping her since I can't read Japanese, but judging from the demo I'm guessing she trapped her. The game is DRM protected so you either have to buy it or wait for a crack.

Warning: There don't seem to be any invincibility frames, so sometimes you'll just die instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [Yuri] Rainy day

What a cute little mechanic

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Love the concept. Wish I could buy it from US Site.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

youst 2 girls?

not mutch wor a h game, but the art loks good.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I could gather... they are playing a game because it's raining see?
Hide and seek, adult hide and seek.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks nice, but I guess no one has been motivated enough to buy it/crack it/reupload it.

Is the DRM really as simple as mentioned in that other thread?

CrazyPerson said:
The usual rule for dlsite game protection is pretty straightforward,
to the point where I'm surprised why the mechanism even still exists.
I don't think it actually needs circumventing anymore, it's just broken.
(I actually use this fairly frequently to get my protected titles to work in a VM, since they refuse to load up in there otherwise)

Start the protected game. This may require an internet connection to authenticate you and download the decryption key.
Enable showing of hidden and system files. (explorer>folder options)
In the game folder, there should be a hidden subfolder with a strange name or something like that, containing the game files again, just decrypted.
(If everything else fails, task manager should tell you where that game process is running from)
Copy that folder somewhere else.
Close the protected game.
Closing the game will delete the hidden folder, but not your copy.
That copy is now free of weird stuff and yours to do with as you please.

Note: On some windows platforms, the protection may actually work properly and prevent you from accessing the hidden folder entirely.
I've seen this happen on XP, but not on 7.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I doubt this will get cracked. :\

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which is a real shame, I saw this game before and it looks really good.
Tried a few links but they were all fakes.

I'm not sure if the OP bought it and would like to upload it so we could try that method that djweish quoted.

OP
foamy111

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly can't even play DRM games after buying them, or at least I was never able to get Flame Knight Ytona to work. It was the only DRM game I ever bought and it never worked for me.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm actually annoyed that i didnt come up with this concept...the idea of making a run or rape game but nice is right up my alley

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if anyone has a copy of the game, I might be able to crack it.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if anyone has a copy of the game, I might be able to crack it.
CrazyPerson said:
The usual rule for dlsite game protection is pretty straightforward,
to the point where I'm surprised why the mechanism even still exists.
I don't think it actually needs circumventing anymore, it's just broken.
(I actually use this fairly frequently to get my protected titles to work in a VM, since they refuse to load up in there otherwise)

Start the protected game. This may require an internet connection to authenticate you and download the decryption key.
Enable showing of hidden and system files. (explorer>folder options)
In the game folder, there should be a hidden subfolder with a strange name or something like that, containing the game files again, just decrypted.
(If everything else fails, task manager should tell you where that game process is running from)
Copy that folder somewhere else.
Close the protected game.
Closing the game will delete the hidden folder, but not your copy.
That copy is now free of weird stuff and yours to do with as you please.

Note: On some windows platforms, the protection may actually work properly and prevent you from accessing the hidden folder entirely.
I've seen this happen on XP, but not on 7.
...Maybe, but it seems more realistic for someone who actually bought the game to crack it if the above scheme actually works. :p

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

...Maybe, but it seems more realistic for someone who actually bought the game to crack it if the above scheme actually works. :p
There's just a slight problem here... so slight it'll get huge if you don't know what you're doing.
This game ain't rpg, nor made on rpg maker (at least from the previews doesn't look like it), so you can't just copy & pasta some hidden files, there's some work to be done for this one.
As I said, I might give it a shot if someone has a copy to share here.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's just a slight problem here... so slight it'll get huge if you don't know what you're doing.
This game ain't rpg, nor made on rpg maker (at least from the previews doesn't look like it), so you can't just copy & pasta some hidden files, there's some work to be done for this one.
As I said, I might give it a shot if someone has a copy to share here.
It's a Wolf RPG game, which I imagine work very similarly to RPG Maker games. I'd be tempted to buy it (it's only 648 yen - that's, what, $6.30?) but I'm not sure I want weird Japanese things showing up on my credit card bill... (I have VISA, which dlsite says it accepts).

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's a Wolf RPG game, which I imagine work very similarly to RPG Maker games. I'd be tempted to buy it (it's only 648 yen - that's, what, $6.30?) but I'm not sure I want weird Japanese things showing up on my credit card bill... (I have VISA, which dlsite says it accepts).
If you have VISA, it shouldn't be a problem. I've bought a number of things from JP DLsite and it shows up as "Dlsite.com Tokyo Jp - 648.0000 Yen" (using the 648 from the example here). They also charge a small currency conversion fee, but it's usually less than $0.25, not a big deal. But making purchases is actually very simple, I was surprised. I actually had my card flagged for trying to purchase a train ticket in another state, but never for making purchases from Japanese websites.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you have VISA, it shouldn't be a problem. I've bought a number of things from JP DLsite and it shows up as "Dlsite.com Tokyo Jp - 648.0000 Yen" (using the 648 from the example here). They also charge a small currency conversion fee, but it's usually less than $0.25, not a big deal. But making purchases is actually very simple, I was surprised. I actually had my card flagged for trying to purchase a train ticket in another state, but never for making purchases from Japanese websites.
you can also use paypal to buy points on non adult dlsite then spend them on adult dlsite

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have experience buying from DMM? It looks like it has a 10% discount there, and their site has an option to show the text in English. But it looks like the DRM there requires you to install a seperate programme, called something like soft battery?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. No reason for another program to be needed. Didn't when I've bought stuff from DMM before.

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for some reason dlsite is reluctant about selling yuri works on its english site

stupid move really, this is not the only one i wish i could buy

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm. No reason for another program to be needed. Didn't when I've bought stuff from DMM before.
From my limited knowledge (read: Google Translate) of the moon runes, this bit:
"本商品を利用するためには、最新版のソフト電池ランタイムが必要です。" means something like "The latest version of soft-denchi is needed to use this product." Looks like DMM has several different DRM options, of which soft-denchi is one. I wonder how much DRM affects sales in the long run? This game obviously hasn't been cracked, which is good; and it's sold 21 copies in the 23 days it's been on DMM, and 288 in the 108 days it's been on dlsite.