What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Saboten] サボテン Advance Harem Land Second 進撃ハーレムセカンド (RE131389, RJ131389)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Title:
進撃ハーレムセカンド

Developed by:サボテン/ Saboten

Intro Site:

Estimate Release Date:
late April 2014

Keywords:
Harem
Rape
Fornication
Perverted
Lewd
Ashamed

The sequel of Advance Harem Land -The Absurdly Huge 60 Heroine RPG-(RE107639) by Saboten.Wait,why only 30 heroine this time?:(
Seku the sex-loving hero is back!

--- Current version 1.04 ---

Story:
The land had fallen into evil hands.
Seku Ross didn't know or care. He'd conquered the women of the land
and was enjoying his daily harem sex.

A divine messenger appeared before Seku to warn him of impending peril.
Seku was humbly asked to don the mantle of hero and go on another sex quest!
It was the Second Cumming for the hero, with all new powers to discover!

"What a pain in the ass! But I'm always willing to do it... for the ladies!"
Seku is off to f*ck women and save the world!
More powerful, more epic, more lovers than ever!

SYSTEMS
- Classic front view battles with ecchi feature
Create a large party of 5 + 1 characters and make mince-meat of splendid enemies!
The player can harass heroines mid-battle for "ero points" that can level up strength!

- Destructible costumes
Damage appears as tattered or lost clothing!

- Skill trees for fun battles
Sex unlocks special skills which can be used to your advantage in battle!

- Use drugs on your party
Aphrodisiac can be cast as a spell/item in battle for super erotica!

- Sex at the inn (costume ecchi)
Some characters will change into something sexy when you rest somewhere.
Things that happen in the night also go toward character growth!

- 30 heroines, with voice content
Toggle voice on/off at your discretion, indulge in a vast number of women!

Last edited by a moderator:

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131389|RPG]Advance Harem Second

thus, it has been released today~

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With art this detailed and such large content, how does Saboten manage to release these games so fast?

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Like most Saboten games, this one should be good.

Can someone confirm if this is a Wolf game/demo, like all of his previous works known to me ?

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it's out so let's hope there's a link soon :D

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With art this detailed and such large content, how does Saboten manage to release these games so fast?
Photoshop?

They probably have made hundreds of thousands of overlays and they just mix'n'match. Then put them together and decide on a background.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think Saboten is Doujin Group with quite a lot member, since the artwork for girl is sometimes have different style, like that 48 star recruitment RPG Game, or Princess Kuran Cosplay RPG. Both same group but different style.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Like most Saboten games, this one should be good.

Can someone confirm if this is a Wolf game/demo, like all of his previous works known to me ?
It's still Wolf.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

It's still Wolf.
Thank you. The contrary would have been a surprise.

The Wolf engine isn't bad per se. It just excludes the game from a translation in any foreseeable future, unlike ACE or VX games, which is a shame, given the quality of Saboten's productions.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I bought the game, because I felt kind of bad about demoing so many of their games that were kind of fun. I'll see what I can do, but it's a big file and I really don't want those DDL site asses to grab it from here; now that more and more of them are moving to using 'premium only' hosts. I have no problem with the people here getting it, but I'll be damned if those guys profit off my purchase.

If it shows up on a torrent or something in the meantime the game is okay. It's piss easy like the first, and the dungeons are literally about 3-4 screens long with zero exploration. There aren't even any treasures to find as far as I can see. Really nice art though and has voice acting, though it's obvious they blew their entire budget on those two areas. The 'story' characters have full scenes and get their clothes blown off via damage as usual, while the mooks you 'pokeball' in the field really only have their initial scene.

Does anyone know how to get AGTH working with wolf? You need to use /x to get the right hook, but /x crashes the game on me and the text you get without it is missing most of the characters. It's not difficult to play without it, but I have no idea what's going on in the story.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

More often than not, you need a proper AGTH hook code with Wolf games to aggregate several threads into one to make the game playable with text that makes sense. /X3 /V sometimes suffices, but it's rare.

I do not know how to get these codes however, except maybe asking for them on ULMF or HF in the relevant sections (game thread/technical questions/FAQs/etc.).

Wish I could help more.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay made a Mega account. Uploading, but my upload speed here is pure ass. Will be a few hours at least. Hate to attention whore but will give link via PMs later on as I hate the DLL site guys that much.

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the link sgb3! Working properly without any issues.

And yet to play the game for long, but just a quick heads up; ChiiTrans2 is working properly without any extra codes. Translates everything (except the images of course).

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hadn't heard of that translator, I will look into that one.

Also, this game is really short. I'm already on the last dungeon and there's little stopping me from finishing it beyond a grind wall since they start giving the monsters mass aoe spam. I've actually gotten wiped before I could get one attack in, depending on what attack it rolls of the enemies. It's less of a level grind here, and more that equipment and items cost a gorillion dollars.

Just a heads up to anyone playing through it, but near the end they screw you by taking away all the main heroines for a while. If you totally ignored the mooks you'll have a party of level 1s to grind.

Last edited:

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay made a Mega account. Uploading, but my upload speed here is pure ass. Will be a few hours at least. Hate to attention whore but will give link via PMs later on as I hate the DLL site guys that much.
so how is your mega account please ?

batto0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It has appeared on As alredy so You could put link on open i guess. Just a suggestion tho

melina_putri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder what determined the ending. Just finished the game the 1st time with 24 female recruited and got Luluka (char no.1) End.

It seems on New Game+, you retain inventory, money, level, char no. 16-28 (assuming you recruited them). Also, char no. 29-30 seems to be New Game+ exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.