What's new

ACT [ kemukegen ] [ けむけげん] A Magician's Adventure / 女賢者の大冒険 RE126815 RJ126815

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score
March is the month that keeps on giving...

A new 2D Platformer, starring the Sage from Dragon Quest.

Has GOR CGs and in-game sprite sex.

It's pretty cheap too... Were I able to actually purchase things on dlsite, I would've just bought it already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Adventure of the Sage

Here.

I can't seem to get the last creature (The cyclops) to give me its sprite sex animation, though. It just keeps attacking.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soooo, this game has no invincibility frames? I got hit once by a slime and went from full health to no health in a second... He just kept hitting me and I couldn't do anything at all to respond.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is a save file from my second run-through, to try and unlock that cyclops animation. No luck. It's saved as close as possible to that fight (and the end of the game) as one can get. Weapon is fully upgraded, all CG unlocked. The game has no sprite gallery that I can find. Every enemy is present in this area and the final boss area, however.

I'm wondering if the lack of animation on the cyclops is a bug. Every other enemy has one, and there is a CG for it that unlocks when you complete the game and check the gallery.

And yes, no invincibility frames. Makes some parts of the game very frustrating.

Attachments

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looking inside the game's files, there doesn't appear to be any sex animation at all for the cyclops.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anybody has full save or so?
One can play it but there is no difficulty option in the game menu, nor hot keys. That is the case.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thx for the link tildryn

EmilyC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good animation (especially running and jumping), like 10-12 different enemies.

But the controls arent always responsive... sometimes I press the jump key and it doesnt work. And it took me a while 2 figure out how 2 upgrade my weapon (button mashing around certain old ppl). I wish more games were tailored 2 female players.

Is there anything after the cyclops? I spent way too much time trying 2 beat him. :p

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And so, a little bit I found out about the actual gameplay. The old men upgrade not only your weapon but other stats as well. After talking to old man in town 2 several times, I was running much faster.(Costs coins)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty short and easy game, a few moments of rage inducing combat but you can sneak around it.

Would be nice if there was a sprite animation gallery, some are pretty good. Or at least a stage select after beating the game.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought it delivered across the board. CGs were quality, sprites were nice and smooth. For what you 'would' pay you definitely get bang for your buck.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I would request that the OP put [ACT] in the title so that more people may find this gem.

Great game. Controls are a little off, but its minor.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Adventure of the Sage

Great game, hate that no invincibility frame and no sprite gallery though. And the rape ended as soon as your health went to zero ;_;

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Some of the best spritework I have seen in a hentai-game, the broken gameplay kind of holds it back but its still playable enough to be enjoyed

I hope the developers will fix the issues with the invincibility frames and the lack of a working gallery

I look forward to see more of them, or at least more by the sprite-artist ;)

Dojo_dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I get -
Program failed to start because "d3dx939.dll" is missing from your computer

Maybe I should extract it with AppLocale instead of playing lots of ￾—Œ«ŽÒ‚Ì‘å–`Œ¯?

:D

Once I read the tutorial I will so be using the proper way

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Gameplay is meh...those bees are assholes and should all burn in hell. Animation was pretty decent but there are better out there. Sound is decent.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can google that file as well.

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to use cheat engine with this? With no sprite gallery, maybe we could somehow freeze that orange bar to have the rape repeat?