What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Almonds & Milk ] アーモンドと巨牛乳 Athena, Investigator of Disguise 潜入捜査官アテナ RE130326 RJ130326

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DLsite:

release: End February

tried the demo. Seemed nice enough but need an understanding of moon runes since the first quest is to succesfully deliver the correct menus to customers in a pub (which result in a Game Over if you are wrong).

I checked the dev blog and some of the CGs seem to be animated in the game just like his previous game.

Enjoy...
Investigator profile:

FRANKLIN, Athena
An elite investigator for homeland security. The ideal candidate for deep enemy infiltration.

Strengths: confident, patriotic, deception skills, high intelligence
Weaknesses: naive, mood swings, dislikes caterpillars and butterflies

++++++++++

A hybrid Action RPG + animation with deductive reasoning!

- Bash enemies into the ground (ACTION)
- Explore the world and develop your character (RPG)
- Disclaimer: the difficulty is fairly high
- Dress Athena in 6 different provocative outfits!
- You'll see the game over screen more than a few times, but you can always pick up and retry
- Clues are revealed through conversation and require logical thinking;
this may be challenging for those who do not understand the context

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Undercover Athena

lol ~animation~voice~nice job:p
Wait,I remember that I just bought their first game and shared it here.Its really a good game.Well,I will buy their game again.:D
Here are more previews and the trial download.

Trial Download:

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks good, i'll probably grab the full game.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone else think that the music for the rape scene in the video was the pokemon battle theme from ssbm when they first heard it?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone notice that they use "Arms Devicer!" maps?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Did anyone notice that they use "Arms Devicer!" maps?
AD used some default RPGMaker map and made minor adjustment (you can see its base map in RPGMaker trailer at Steam), so eh.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Definitely taking a peek at this

Wrecked

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so anyone that can tell me the correct combination at the bar?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is the rape the end of the demo or did i make a mistake? would the game continue there or would there be some way of avoiding it...

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so anyone that can tell me the correct combination at the bar?
Was A,B,D (or A,C,D? maybe even abdc) for me, but you can save between every consequent round. The last one is the guy that is straight down from the barkeeper.
is the rape the end of the demo or did i make a mistake? would the game continue there or would there be some way of avoiding it...
There are at least no more rapescene pictures in the decrypted files, but for this probably all costumes there will be, the demo is very short of content.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Was A,B,D (or A,C,D? maybe even abdc) for me, but you can save between every consequent round. The last one is the guy that is straight down from the barkeeper.
Based on the conversation, the first two did not matter, the 3rd one has to be D (The green hair that called the turban guy)

If you fail that, it skips a year and basically you married the barkeep after working there for some time .- .

And yes the demo ends with that first rape scene.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are at least no more rapescene pictures in the decrypted files, but for this probably all costumes there will be, the demo is very short of content.
short and sweet is the way to go but i wish it would tell me it's the end of the demo... i mean they do use DEMO END for this kind of thing...
i was a bit dissappointed the battles didnt have cg

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After rape scene there is message that this is trial end and then goes back to start screen.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

short and sweet is the way to go but i wish it would tell me it's the end of the demo... i mean they do use DEMO END for this kind of thing...
i was a bit dissappointed the battles didnt have cg
U can extract game file, in picture folder there are some additional clothings and orck/troll rape

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone know the 4 combination numbers for muchyo's desk drawer thing? Its the founding year of the town or something? I think it was 19something but i forgot.