What's new

SIM [ Meganeya ] めがね屋 DotHandyMini -Play with Satsuki- おてがるドットミニ サツキちゃんとセックス RE129818 RJ129818

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another excellent work from the guy that made Dot Handy and is currently also making Powerful Sister.

Currently uploading the full version. Will edit this post once I've got it uploaded for you folks. :D

And in the meantime, if anyone else has links, feel free to post em of course. With my crap internet, this may take some time.

EDIT: Adding my MEGA link and bgn's mediafire link to this opening post. Sorry it took so damn long. I fell asleep last night after uploading. >_>

MEGA:

Mediafire (courtesy of bgn): (copy/paste the url into your address bar instead of just clicking on it. Mediafire has ulmf blacklisted so simply clicking on the link won't work.)
* Story *
Ya... yatta! Finally, Satsuki-chan has agreed to go out with me!
Satsuki-chan is a pervert who loves r*pe roleplay (delusion). I need to take her by surprise.
She likes me (true), so if I r*pe her she'll like me more (hope).
I've been listening in on her friend's conversations (voyeur).
She wants me to f*ck her full of baby (nope).
Here I go! Every day I'm going to go at my girlfriend like a psychopath until she's pregnant!

... Sex situations with a r*pey baseline between lovers (probably).

* Dot anime app *
Simple controls, smooth animation, pixel graphics. Includes voice and sound effects.
Play and replay to experience the little changes... what will you find?

* Lots of variations *
Clothed, nude, big breasts, pregnancy, cross-section views, pubic hair, scat (pee only), more.
Don't worry if you're worried about a surprise, the default option is OFF.
Customize your experienc and play your way with relief.

Last edited by a moderator:

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ129818 おてがるドットミニ サツキちゃんとセックス

I bought this, and not regret it at all. :D

this game deserve my money.

GrizwoldEX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I tried to buy it but DLSite JP doesn't like my Mastercard.

WHY WON'T IT SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY? D:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

we humbly asked the gods of this forum,
bestow upon us a h-game link in MEGA

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I tried to buy it but DLSite JP doesn't like my Mastercard.

WHY WON'T IT SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY? D:
My guess is they require secure3d / verified-by-visa or whatever the marketers are calling it these days.
Basically, it's a system where you set up a separate challenge+password for using your card online.
So when doing a purchase, the vendor has to redirect to servers of your bank,
which asks you for your password, only then completes the transfer.

It's a rather neat system, since it prevents people who just randomly took a picture of your card at the supermarket from using it online.
It also prevents a lot of online card-stealing tricks if you're careful.
For vendors, they are only charged the lower "card physically present" rates rather than the normal card-number-and-CVV rates, so they want it.

Basically, talk to your bank if they have an implementation of this yet.
Though given the US' stance on most payment security stuff, I wouldn't bet on it...

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

The more likely issue is that some credit cards automatically block overseas transactions, and DLSite (even DLSite English) is based out of Japan.
Try calling your bank/credit card company to find out if this is the case for you and see if you can get it fixed. Make sure you won't get screwed by exorbitant currency exchange fees while you're at it.

If all else fails, you can get a prepaid card, but buyer beware as those are (in the US at least) almost entirely unregulated, so while some are good, others charge fees for anything and everything.

GrizwoldEX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I know about the Secure Internet Transaction or Shopping or whatever they call it and I've been using that for a long while now.

Actually, I think it has something to do with DLsite's policy. I've called my bank and they're just telling me that DLsite doesn't accept foreign credit cards. I tried to buy the game again and judging from the Engrish that google translate gives me, that seems to be the case. :l

Maybe they don't accept european credit/debit cards? Because from what I've read on the internet, people from the USA have no trouble shopping at JP DLsite.

Oh well, thanks for trying to help, both of you. :'D

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

I picked it up its on my site.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

as always, no one is going to get it from your site mike nor your terrible filehosting. :rolleyes:

edit// in regards to grizwold, im from the EU and my card works just fine on the jp dlsite, upon purchases i get directed to my banks web page for a purchase verification (via online bank codes) after which the actual payment is completed and i get directed to the download of my purchase.

Last edited:

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can some1 make a small guide? Can't figure out how to impregnate her and stuff like in the pics.

tank1221

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soo what are the commands on this game i am really confused at this moment what are those on/off things.

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh that's interesting... if you close the game and re-open it, I believe a day in-game passes (based on the number in the top left). The number at the top right indicates her level of pleasure I think - the higher it is, the more submissive she looks. Not sure what the second number under that means, but I THINK that either means pregnancy or level of breakdown. Again, guessing a lot here.

However, if raise her pleasure as much as possible each day, then that second number eventually becomes yellow and a little message appears under it. That means that she's ready for the next level of "break down". Just restart the game and pass a day -the second number should go up by one. Just repeat the process of raising her pleasure each day until that second number becomes yellow. Once that second number becomes "3", you'll be able to change her breast size from normal to large. Once it becomes a "5", you'll be able to change whether or not her belly is normal or pregnant-looking.

If anyone can provide more specific details, do so by all means.

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Download link:

Tried uploading to mega, but I encountered an error. Don't feel like restarting to make it work, so you guys will have to make do.

Instructions translated from readme:

Z: Piston (when at max pleasure, cum inside)
X: Pull out (when at max pleasure, cum outside)
P: Piss (if you have the option enabled)
A: Auto-piston
S: Change speed of auto-piston
C: Clothed/Naked
V: Switch for bloated stomach (after lifting the ban)
B: Switch for tits (after lifting the ban)
Q: Change transparency of cross-sectional view
W: Toggle piss option on/off
E: Toggle pubic hair on/off
D: Show/hide parameters (on by default)
H: Display help (all in moon)

F1: Open/close application help (also contains character bio)
F4: Change size (x1 - x4)
ESC: Close application

Obedience degree: Most top-right number. Can make it rise to 2 by cumming 20 times. Increase changes facial expression. Makes pleasure increase faster? Goes down to 1 after you close app, but increases quickly to next level.

Conquest degree: Below obedience degree. Increasing this apparently lifts the ban on switching tits and bloated belly (pregnancy, I guess?). How to increase conquest at end of post.

Pregnancy: Conditions at bottom

Confined days increases each time you close and restart the game

Rise conditions of conquest stage
1 → 2
In the fifth day after confinement , total number of climax is more than 10
It appears to be "... have almost lost hope " in the upper right corner

2 → 3
14 days after confinement , total number of climax is more than 20
It is displayed as "... began to accept the pleasure " in the upper right corner

Switching of Tits becomes enabled after stage 3

3 → 4
20 days after confinement , total number of climax is more than 35
It is displayed as "... seems to have fallen completely " in the upper right corner

4 → 5
After more than 40 days confinement, when the day is a multiple of three and the number of internal ejaculation is greater than 11 times the number of days,
The display will indicate " ... seems to have fertilized " in the upper right corner , you will achieve state conditions

Switch for bloated belly enabled at stage 5

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

O forum gods, Is it possible to upload it onto zippyshare? mediafires been banned

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

O forum gods, Is it possible to upload it onto zippyshare? mediafires been banned
Copy+paste the link. Clicking on it doesn't work because mediafire has this site blacklisted.

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Copy+paste the link. Clicking on it doesn't work because mediafire has this site blacklisted.
Thanks so much:D:D

OP
Ebelaar

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Updated the opening post with my MEGA link and bgn's mediafire link for easy downloading. Anyone else has a link that works, I'll add it to the first post. :)

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This girl must be a magician or the one who's raping is ghost (hint must be the floating penis) because her baby is invincible. I was expecting that when she is pregnant and you view the cross-section there would be a fetus, thankfully there is none, but I'm realistically disappointed.

I'll just think that the baby is invincible though.

scizor300

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mediafire link seems to be down. Just thought I'd point that out.

OP
Ebelaar

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mediafire link seems to be down. Just thought I'd point that out.
Works fine on my end. Did you make sure to copy/paste the link into your address bar instead of just clicking on it? That's the only way it will work due to MF being a pain about this site.