The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 20th January 2011
Mystic Girl

nnescio is a valued membernnescio is a valued member
Default Re: Nanocrisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwo View Post
I don't know about ones you've never beaten before, but you can exit from any of the existing stages (at least on an old character who has beaten everything) before beating all the enemies.
By "cleared' I meant "stages that have already been beaten", since you automatically exit a stage once you have killed enough enemies. (and notice that they are probably still enemies around you, since they keep spawning.)

Sorry for the ambiguity, but the alternative interpretation did not cross my mind, as it won't happen anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoriva View Post
"Clinging" meaning enemies like the dogs?
Yes.
Old 20th January 2011
Demon Girl

slimeSupreme has just started to contribute

So just to clear this up, there're no new stages, enemy types, rape animations or important cutscenes etc in the new version? Just the addition of being able to escape mid-mission, and occasionally having to go to med station to reset the pregnancy stat? Shucks..
Old 20th January 2011
Mystic Girl

Damoriva has just started to contribute

It seems that going to the medical centre after the pregnancy warning cutscene doesn't work. All I get is a black screen and music.
Old 20th January 2011
Tentacle God

iamnuff is a valued memberiamnuff is a valued member

well, in the files there is a "abortion" scene.

a .gif i mean, cant seem to find it ingame,

and yes, i too got the warning first try then never again.

and no, you cant quit mid mission, you can make the exit sign come up while you can still walk, but not quit without reaching it first.

and a new scene when you enter the dog stage,

all in moonspeak, i WOULD translate them but i have no idea what to open the ss files with
Old 20th January 2011
Tentacle God

well, in the files there is a "abortion" scene.

a .gif i mean, cant seem to find it ingame,

and yes, i too got the warning first try then never again.

and no, you cant quit mid mission, you can make the exit sign come up while you can still walk, but not quit without reaching it first.

and a new scene when you enter the dog stage,

all in moonspeak, i WOULD translate them but i have no idea what to open the ss files with
Old 20th January 2011

Keldon is new around here

You go into a stage get raped a number of times, you get a chance of becoming pregnant. Go to the medical center get a check up the doc will say yeah you are pregnant with a parasite and require an abortion.
Different cut scene you are lying on some medical bed and she fingers you till you climax and then reaches into your womb [or anus] to rip out the parasite that wants to use you as a surrogate womb.

That and the new game over scene with the dog stage.

End New update.

I hope that clears things up
Old 20th January 2011
Tentacle God

huh, i got a status warning, like with the bugs when you finish that with one inside you... went to the medicenter, got in a tube, came out. done.

there ARE lots more ss files now, (can open with wordpad,) but i dont know any GOOD translator sites. and most of the stuff just doesnt make sense.

oh well, i might run em through google translate as a beta translation. if i do i will upload for you guys.
Old 20th January 2011
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

startreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to all

what can you get pregnant from atm? cuz the Zombies aren't doing anything...
"Freedom is the dignity of men. The proof that he is thinking, judging, that he is not the digestive system that the modern time has made of him. May the modern time be the beginning of the awakening of the sleeping souls." -Captain Harlock
Old 20th January 2011
Tentacle God

dogs i guess.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9b8ibai1b3auwsa

quick and dirty translation, (includes prev translation, not all of it is my work.)

yes i used google, yes it sucks, and yes, about half way through i relized it was only living me about 20 lines of text, so the ones i did before that got snipped

no im not going back to fix it. out of time now.

actually, dont even bother downloading it, wait for the guy who did the last ones, hes FAR better at it than me.

in return does anyone have any OTHER voice packs for this game, sure i heard about another voice pack but the link didnt work...
Old 20th January 2011

startreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to all

now i remember why i never bother doing the dog bit, because of the boring week long rape scenes
"Freedom is the dignity of men. The proof that he is thinking, judging, that he is not the digestive system that the modern time has made of him. May the modern time be the beginning of the awakening of the sleeping souls." -Captain Harlock
Old 20th January 2011
Mystic Girl

Observations:

Getting inseminated by the dogs has a high chance of getting pregnant. This is not shown in the statistics screen though (pregnant count: zero), and there is no way to know without going to the medical centre.

If you go to the medical centre, the doctor will perform a checkup (with Reika in a tube, naked.) If Reika is not pregnant, then nothing happens. If Reika is pregnant, then you'll get the abortion scene, which is animated. The statistic screen will be updated at the beginning of the scene (pregnant count:+1)

If Reika is pregnant, and should you decide not to go to the medical centre, then after three* stages (cleared or escaped from) a cutscene will ensue a Reika's apartment, with her feeling something in her "belly". At this point, she is probably in her second trimester/bimester/pregnancy pattern/stage/whatever.

*Actual number may vary.

Going to the medical centre after the cutscene will end up with a black screen with the player being able to do nothing; presumably, this is the second "pregnancy pattern" which has not been implemented yet.

After another three*stages, another cutscene will happen at Reika's apartment. This is a 'birth' scene which ends with a game over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimeSupreme View Post
So just to clear this up, there're no new stages, enemy types, rape animations or important cutscenes etc in the new version? Just the addition of being able to escape mid-mission, and occasionally having to go to med station to reset the pregnancy stat? Shucks..
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnuff View Post
Mid-mission = Before the mission is completed/failed ≠ Dead centre of the stage.

Because, well, escaping was already possible before, but only after losing all HP.

Quote:
In addition, it's now possible to escape in the middle of a stage. If you're in a stage that you can escape from*, just press the Pause button** and you'll be asked if you want to leave the stage or not. If you answer "yes, emergency exit markers will appear at the sides of the stage, allowing you to escape from the stage should you manage to reach them.
My translation was clear enough anyway. Note that I also said "in the middle of the a stage" instead of "from the middle of a stage.", and the bolded part would clear up any ambiguity that may exist.

Last edited by nnescio; 20th January 2011 at 20:37.
Old 20th January 2011

so can you get inseminated by Zombies?
Old 21st January 2011
Tentacle God

well, sorry fot nitpicking on your phrasing,

i like the new escape bit, i cant crawl to the sides worth a damn... i always get knocked back,

also, options, you can make the rape scenes shorter in the config menu...

i guess the tube scene i got was the not preg bit then, time to try again.

3rd stage = parasite eats its way out? gruesome.
Old 21st January 2011
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnuff View Post
well, sorry fot nitpicking on your phrasing,

i like the new escape bit, i cant crawl to the sides worth a damn... i always get knocked back,

also, options, you can make the rape scenes shorter in the config menu...

i guess the tube scene i got was the not preg bit then, time to try again.

3rd stage = parasite eats its way out? gruesome.
There may be bugs since it's supposed to be a 'trial version'.
Old 21st January 2011
Tentacle Monster

dragoonistix has just started to contribute
Send a message via Skype™ to dragoonistix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyi View Post
New update today for pregnancy demo!
http://inufactory.blog111.fc2.com/
why don't i see this dev link in the first page?
should't such an important link be there?