The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 9th February 2010

Rin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of light
Default Itazura REAL - Train molesting

It's a game I grabbed from HF some time ago. Here are the things I remember about it.

1- The camera movement is annoying.
2- It's kind of like Rapelay. But everything, from molesting to sex, occurs on the trains.
3- The camera movement is annoying.
4- It's 100% Japanese.
5- The camera movement is annoying.

Size: 13 parts x 99MB = 1.17 GB compressed, 3.44 GB uncompressed
And the download links:
Megaupload: part01 | part02 | part03 | part04 | part05.rar | part06 | part07.rar | part08 | part09 | part10 | part11 | part12 | part13

Last edited by Rin Umiko; 19th May 2010 at 10:00.
Old 9th February 2010
Demon Girl

HolyJebus has just started to contribute
Default Re: Itazura REAL - Train molesting

You forgot this one.

6-Getting Yuzu to pee is nearly impossible.

And, I'll post this here, incase anyone needs it.
Itazura Wiki.
Old 16th May 2010

GooberNuts is new around here
Exclamation Re: Itazura REAL - Train molesting

Alright I found/joined this place 100% for this game... I searched all over and this is the closest I've gotten......

I downloaded all parts and after that tried to extract but it say parts 3,4 and 7 are corrupt!

Please Help! FIX! Re-Upload! ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

Old 17th May 2010
Grim Reaper

demongod is infamous around these partsdemongod is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to demongod
Cool Re: Itazura REAL - Train molesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooberNuts View Post
Alright I found/joined this place 100% for this game... I searched all over and this is the closest I've gotten......

I downloaded all parts and after that tried to extract but it say parts 3,4 and 7 are corrupt!

Please Help! FIX! Re-Upload! ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

have u tryed downloading them again as it might be an error on u'r end m8
Old 17th May 2010

Rin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of light

regretably, I no longer has this game on my hard disk. So, even if the files are corrupted, I won't be able to help much.

On the other hand, you can always search hongfire for the sequel Itazura Gokuaku. It's better than this one, except for the camera. It has loli though, so I can't post it here.
Old 17th May 2010

I did try downloading again and repairing the files. Also I have the sequel thus making my want to find the original.....

**sigh**
I guess guess I'll give up hope now before it hurts to much...
Old 18th May 2010

The good news is I've got the game now. The bad news is that you have to wait till I split it into parts, upload them, and download them from the scratch.
Links should be up in 24 hours.
If someone still want it, that is.
Old 19th May 2010

You had me at good news....
then lost me at bad new...
but thankfully I got so lost I ended back up here, wanting it more then ever.

Thank!
Old 19th May 2010

And.... links are up on first post. If you have any problem, just tell me. I will be keeping the parts for some time.
Old 19th May 2010
Jungle Girl

thyladras is infamous around these parts

it is gokuaku ?
Old 23rd May 2010
Grim Reaper

Cool Re: Itazura REAL - Train molesting

no offence but can i get a description i would love to know what this is bout i figure some chick or chicks getting felt up on some train a jp game i'm guessing so plz and thnx for any description givin
Old 23rd May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by demongod View Post
no offence but can i get a description i would love to know what this is bout i figure some chick or chicks getting felt up on some train a jp game i'm guessing so plz and thnx for any description givin
Itazura Real (link above) is a game where you molest (or at least try to) one of the three girls on the train. You control a hand to feel and undress the girl while making sure that she reaches climax before she gets too annoyed of you. After you corrupt her enough, you will get to have sex with her, namely BJ, vaginal sex, and anal sex. Everything happens on the train.

The sequel Itazura Gokuaku (find it on hongfire) is a continuation of the (almost non-exist) story. It is a huge improvement of the first game. The basis is the same (feel the girl, make her climax) but the story has more depth to it (if you can understand Japanese) while the gameplay gets much better too. After you corrupt a girl, you can dress her up (just to strip her naked again), choose between molesting her on the train or have sex with her in the bathroom. Also, there are five girls now.

There's also Ichazura Gokuaku which is said to be even better, though I haven't tried it, despite having downloaded for a while.
Old 23rd May 2010
Grim Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Umiko View Post
Itazura Real (link above) is a game where you molest (or at least try to) one of the three girls on the train. You control a hand to feel and undress the girl while making sure that she reaches climax before she gets too annoyed of you. After you corrupt her enough, you will get to have sex with her, namely BJ, vaginal sex, and anal sex. Everything happens on the train.

The sequel Itazura Gokuaku (find it on hongfire) is a continuation of the (almost non-exist) story. It is a huge improvement of the first game. The basis is the same (feel the girl, make her climax) but the story has more depth to it (if you can understand Japanese) while the gameplay gets much better too. After you corrupt a girl, you can dress her up (just to strip her naked again), choose between molesting her on the train or have sex with her in the bathroom. Also, there are five girls now.

There's also Ichazura Gokuaku which is said to be even better, though I haven't tried it, despite having downloaded for a while.
sounds intriging i might dl it tommorow as for now it is my nap time till my damned annoying brother wakes me up with his loud games again curse him

oh and thnx rin for the description
Old 27th January 2012
Jungle Girl

leked2 is new around here

megaupload is dead
Old 27th January 2012
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by leked2 View Post
megaupload is dead
No, really?