The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 3rd February 2014
Tentacle God

madman3237 is a celebrity of the forummadman3237 is a celebrity of the forummadman3237 is a celebrity of the forummadman3237 is a celebrity of the forummadman3237 is a celebrity of the forummadman3237 is a celebrity of the forummadman3237 is a celebrity of the forummadman3237 is a celebrity of the forum
Default Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Alchemist View Post
Oh, if that's the problem, i can't do that. Mine is Home Basic, not Ultimate. ~snip~
Yes you can.
Installing Japanese fonts and setting system region to Japanese works and can be done on any Windows version since XP. This simply makes it possible to extract and run programs with Japanese fonts. It does NOT usually cause any conflicts. Your input language stays the same unless you specifically change it. Here is guide on DLsite for making this change in Windows.
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/faq/down#d_q9

Beware that it is a large download and you will have to restart system after the download.

BTW: You can change Region back to your home setting after extracting the game's files and usually the game will run fine. So if there is a problem with your system with leaving system Region/Locale set to Japan, you can quickly change it back and forth. You can set up a shortcut on your desktop to do this change quickly.
Old 3rd February 2014
Jungle Girl

LeeShade is new around here

How do you destroy the giant wooded crates?
Old 3rd February 2014

owo is new around here

Hexed gallery data file, just the usual changing F's to T's and trying to keep stuff that does nothing and/or potentially breaks something out with trial and error.

Found 2 tombstones in gallery that does nothing, possible placeholder for new events or something that got removed early on, seeing as how those 2 are the very first F's in the file but meh left those in for no real reason.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PublicData.zip (269 Bytes, 508 views)
Old 3rd February 2014
Demon Girl

tag111 is a valued membertag111 is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeShade View Post
How do you destroy the giant wooded crates?

I think I might make a compact guide for this in a bit. To get close to being able to destroy the crates you have to get up to the shopping center beat the purple haired ghost and you'll need to get behind the metal screening to access some yellow lockers. This game has some glitches here and there though. Outside of the shopping center make sure to interact with the electric generator only after you've beaten the purple fro'd ghost.

I believe you should have 4 keys up to that point(one from the blond ladies grave and one from the number 5 coffin) that are necessary for opening the lockers

the yellow lockers behind the metal screening should have part of the grenade launcher. If it seems you've searched everything completely I think you should be able to put the grenade launcher together by going to the same menu as where you go for ammo and selecting the other option. I was grinding for some time before I realized I already had everything for the launcher.
Old 3rd February 2014
Jungle Girl

ramono88 is a lurker

Anyone has version 1.3?? cause 1.0 had so many bugs and I can't finish the game because of the zombies bug
Old 3rd February 2014
Tentacle God

Zodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forum

Huh. Didn't even know there was a zombie bug. Thanks for pointing it out. Also, I don't have that version either.

Also just realized, if this game ever got translated, it'd be even awesomer. But eh, I ain't gonna hold my breath,.

Reaming 'N Creaming!

Spoiler
Old 3rd February 2014
Tentacle God

Wessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiark69 View Post
But eh, I ain't gonna hold my breath,.
You would die in asphyxiation. XD

PS.: I also shelved this game till it actually becomes playable. Its unstable as heck at the moment.

My Hounds Of The Blade translation.
Beta reader: Legraf & Damoriva and the ULMF Community
Enjoy!

Hounds translation 20141018 (Wessex) V2
My Hounds of the Blade voice pack.
Old 3rd February 2014
Tentacle God

Zodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
You would die in asphyxiation. XD

PS.: I also shelved this game till it actually becomes playable. Its unstable as heck at the moment.
Ha. Ha. Don't take it literally. :P

Reaming 'N Creaming!

Spoiler
Old 3rd February 2014
Tentacle God

Wessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forumWessex is a favourite of the forum

No worries there.

But seriously...

It crashes at random sex scene. It crashes on random battle. Not to mention the invincible zombie bug, and the "I need to load a map for 15 minute" bug and even then "need to stop and think for 5 minute after each battle" bug.

That last two I wasn't able to reproduce since then, but it happened once. In the Hospital F1.

My Hounds Of The Blade translation.
Beta reader: Legraf & Damoriva and the ULMF Community
Enjoy!

Hounds translation 20141018 (Wessex) V2
My Hounds of the Blade voice pack.
Old 3rd February 2014
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

Sangoku25 no longer a lurker

不具合や情報の交換などございましたら、こちらのコメントからお願いします。

現在のVer.は1.03 英語圏向け1.03Eです。

DiGiketさんでは、現在申請中。
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2/03
Ver.1.03
 アキ、シルヴィの新しい下着を追加。(一度クリアしてから購入可能)
 パスワード再確認の手段を追加。(2F居間のテーブルにある本)
 ベンゾジア薬草の別入手方法を追加。(山道に咲く花)
 ゾンビソルジャー(学校2F)が半透明になり対処不能になる箇所を修正。
 ウィルス治癒画面の挙動を調整。
 えーこカードの不具合を修正。

2/02
Ver.1.02 敵キャラ半透明、博士宅小屋のカギの不具合を修正。
2/01
Ver.1.01 ショッピングモールのシャッターの不具合を修正。
2/01
体験版Ver.1.6 宝箱のアイテム画像欠如箇所を修正。

If you have any exchange of information or failure , thank you from the comment of this place .

Ver. Current is 1.03 English-speaking countries for 1.03E.

Be DiGiket 's currently pending .
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
2 / 03
Ver.1.03
Add new underwear Aki , of Sylvie . (Available by clearing time)
Add a means of password re- confirmation . ( Book in the table of the living room 2F )
Add another how to obtain Benzojia herb . (Flower blooming in the mountain road )
Fixed a place that will be used as a non- deal ( School 2F) becomes translucent zombie soldier .
To adjust the behavior of the virus healing screen .
Fixed a bug of Eco card .

2/02
Ver.1.02 enemies translucent , fixes the key of Dr. hut home .
2 / 01
Fixed a bug of the shutter of Ver.1.01 shopping mall .
2 / 01
Fixed item images where lack of Ver.1.6 treasure chest trial .

I hope that when he's done with the entbuggen who are nine link thank you ^ ^
Old 3rd February 2014
Mystic Girl

Nicko is a name known to allNicko is a name known to allNicko is a name known to allNicko is a name known to all

Weird, I've never had the game crashing. I did have the double rape animation with blondie getting anal just freezing but not for the redhead, but other than that it was pretty flawless.
Old 3rd February 2014
Demon Girl

Izanagi has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i guess i'll gonna wait for more fixes before go on
Old 4th February 2014

Saname is new around here

Okay will someone PLEASE tell me how to put the UI translation files into effect. I tried to follow what K said but it just confused me. First off what and where is the game directory?
Old 4th February 2014
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saname View Post
Okay will someone PLEASE tell me how to put the UI translation files into effect. I tried to follow what K said but it just confused me. First off what and where is the game directory?
Eh? We have one already? o.o What post is it? (Ack. I hate asking for things.)

Reaming 'N Creaming!

Spoiler
Old 4th February 2014
Grim Reaper

kR1pt0n1t3 is a glorious beacon of lightkR1pt0n1t3 is a glorious beacon of lightkR1pt0n1t3 is a glorious beacon of lightkR1pt0n1t3 is a glorious beacon of lightkR1pt0n1t3 is a glorious beacon of lightkR1pt0n1t3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saname View Post
Don't bother with translation if you're using any other version then 1.00.

GAME DIRECTORY = THE DIRECTORY THAT CONTAINS THE ZOMBIE ZONE GUN SWEEPER DATA FILES...

you know.... it contains some directories, game.exe, game.ini, some rgss file etc..

Partial ENG translations - Data

Patch tutorial