What's new

RPG Maker Knight, Claire Zion (クレアシオンの騎士)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found this game on dlsite by accident and after doing a bit of search I noticed that there is no tread about it. So here is it.

ATM I am still testig the demo so I cant really say anything about it for the time being. :p

Last edited:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Knight, Claire Zion (クレアシオンの騎士)

Thanks dude. Rep+:D

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I cant figure out what to do, I have the little forest place and the beach place open, but at the end, there are rocks blocking the way

OP
Wessex

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to pick up the mission from the barrack. Where you meet the guard captain. Left from the main gate. There is a desk with three paper on it. Each of the papers is a mission.

Flozorn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like a good game to pass the time.
Does it have any H animations, scenes or anything the like?

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone provide a fullsave? (on a side note is it just me or can you only watch teh boss scenes in the CG room?)

Last edited:

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I managed to beat it in 2 hours, but the game mechanic is fun as hell. This kind of "drive-through-enemies" battle is simple, quick and yet, entertaining.

Despite the game is only 76MB, the entertainment and cg definitely worth the 735 yen in my opinion.

I'll just leave a simple walk-through here, in case anybody were stuck or wondering about the H scenes.

First, as Wessex had pointed out, you need to read the papers first in the barrack before you may proceed on your quest. And i believe everybody could handle themselves afterward. Just find a place that is unlocked, and ram your way through the boss. Talk to the landlord (or captain in the barrack later-game), collect your reward, and proceed to the next level.

You may forge weapons and armor in this game. But since the lady in smithy would have her inventory updated during mid game, there's really no point collecting materials until you reached the last stage. And once you reach the last level, you would actually spend some time on harvesting and leveling, since the monster and the stage boss in the last level are quite difficult to defeat.

If you haven't figured out yet, you use herbs and potions by pressing 1,2 and 3.

FYI, you may access the defeated scenes by interacting the mirror in your room. You don't have do be defeated in-order to unlock the H-scene, so grab your best weapon and just smash your way through your main quest.

*Stats*

hxxp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac356/forgot21/stats_zpsa8df3544.jpg
1.attack value
2.def value
3.the "ecchi" value
4.number of times you :D
5.accuracy
6.Evade(Chance to dodge)
7.Luck (Critical value)

Since the evade value would actually work with the frame in boss fight, it became the most important stat in-game. If you're wondering what to equip : Evade > attack > health > def > Luck > Accuracy

The game author has already post a walk-through of the final boss. To be able to defeat the final boss you should have at least 60 points in Evade, and a good amount of attack (and potions.)

Now you should be able to beat the game within 3 hours or less. Lets come to the most important part - the H scenes.

While the game automatically records the H-scenes of a boss fight for you after you beat a level, H scenes in town were not included in the replay room and you'll have to do it manually every time you felt... necessary.

As any classic Rpg style H-game, there is a ecchi-meter that you need to built up in-order for H scenes to be unlocked. If you get more than 30 ecchi points before beating the game, congratulations, you're free to roam around the city and experiences all the scenes in after-game.

Yet, if you managed to beat the game without being defeated in a boss-fight once, you'll have to do the drunk scenes over and over again before you get enough ero-points to do whatever you want.

Side-note : H-scenes in town is almost identical to the defeated scenes. So it's really your choice if you wanna go for them.

List of H-scenes -
lovers : Chef in inn / guy in valley. You may proceed once you leave the town and come back.
Blackmail : Available after you're defeated by the 2nd and 3rd level boss, during the lovers scene.
Drunk : Speak to the headband guy in the inn.
Barrack : Talk to one of the soldier while naked. After the first scenes talk to him with default outfit.
Prostitution : Pretty self-explanatory.
Guard in inn : talk while naked.
Bathroom in inn : Self-explanatory.
Guy next to water fountain : while naked.
Sentry in town : while naked.
Guy at port : while naked.
Farmer in East town : while naked.

- Hope you enjoyed the little walkthrough. -

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just curious, is there a translation?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Some of her clothes are destroyed during battle sometimes, but I can't seem to get it past revealing a single breast. is that the maximum of clothes destruction?

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dont know what to do .. maybe i got stuck because of bug ? I killed two bosses ( beach and forest ) and then went for reward,but only one paper disappeared.Is it bugged,or did i forget to do something ? ...

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As you progress the landlord will become too busy to speak with you. Talk to the captain in barrack to claim reward and continue on your quest.

Undernaut

Reputation score

I got confused by that too. The first three missions are given by the guard captain, the mayor, and the crafter guy in the shop. The three first areas are the forest, the beach, and the slums in the NW section of the town - head west, then north along the wooden thing.

Clothing only takes two levels of damage. Different clothing will be more revealing. The red thread spool items are your costumes. The numbers indicates the 'ecchiness' level you need to reach to wear them. You start off with your default clothing, underwear @ 40, and naked @ 50.

After you beat the game, talk to the chicken in the inn for an interesting CG. From the gist of machine translation, I'm assuming it says that some stuff got cut due to bugginess and it wasn't able to make it in. It's a three part CG if you want to extract it from the Pictures.wolf file.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well,beat the final boss and now .. what should i do ? No cg after beating final boss ?
Btw,i dont think u need such a high amout of evasion. I beat him with best sword from shop and best armor made of staff from monsters with lvl 45.
Evas about 40,attack pretty low.
If u just watch out for enemy attack pattern,its not hard to defeat them + u can hit them without being hit,which isnt usually so hard to execute.
+ U can get your ecchi points up pretty fast if u go west in town,then north,and talk to one of guys sitting near tables ? And again and again and again .. and in few minutes,u have about 30 ecchi points : )

A

[A]carajé

so i take it this game only didnt work for me?
in the begining of the game the third time someone says "おい" to her the game crashes... did you guys do something for it to work or am i just really lucky? (i download from 2 different places one of it being from this thread)

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

[A]carajé;512650 said:
so i take it this game only didnt work for me?
in the begining of the game the third time someone says "おい" to her the game crashes... did you guys do something for it to work or am i just really lucky? (i download from 2 different places one of it being from this thread)
No idea what the problem is, but I'll attach a save right after that dialogue ends, see if it helps?

If it crashes again: does it give you any error message? if so, can you post it here?

Attachments

A

[A]carajé

thanks dude but it didnt work... the message seems to be something like "game.exe detected a problem and needed to be closed" it was a good idea a shame it didnt work but thanks for your trouble

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

she smile weird for a guy is insuficiente ecchi values ? ex: the last guy in the inn or the soldier i the bed have h scenes?

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What AGTH code do you guys use for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.