What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ぶりーふどっぐ ] ジハザマダンジョン RJ124175

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Canon had flown into the different world failure of transition magic!
It will be present in the cave called "di Hazama dungeon" in order to return,
It is necessary to find the Hazama-dimensional leading to the world of their own.
Although a canon began to study the dungeon with the aid of the people I met ....
(direct copy pasta from dlsite)

Haven't played the trial yet. Looks decent, typical dungeon crawler. No idea about sub events. Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124175] ジハザマダンジョン (Di Hazama Dungeon)

Looks cool, and by a new artist/developer too. Thanks for showing us this.

zero154274

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here I think this is as far as the trial goes, it is actually pretty fun, but it has a lot of grinding, and there are bits and pieces of corruption in it I believe, and there is clothing destruction.

Attachments

Last edited:

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

uploading this to mega should have a link in about 1hr will edit post when it is done.

edit: mega link here enjoy.

Last edited:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

a more accurate translation of the game scenario:

Kanon was sent to an alternate world after a failure in using transportation magic!
In order to return to her world, she must find the rift that leads to her world in [The Dungeon of Rifts]
Kanon begins investigating the dungeon with the help of the people she came to know...

There are many abnormalities in the dungeon!
Flowers and items form on their own,
and you get sent to the outside of the dungeon by a mysterious power after being defeated...
Your clothing will be destroyed by monsters that appeared. If too much clothing get removed...
And so, will Kanon safely return to her world?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow these are THE most chaste rape-monsters ever. I've lost a bunch of time even being stripped totaly naked untill I salvaged usful gear and not a single monster has molested her.

I do love mystery dungeons though. :D

Misha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

uploading this to mega should have a link in about 1hr will edit post when it is done.

edit: mega link here mega.co.nz/#!AMFAVaDL!JgGKUm3exOyA5oH8Fug-NWXPkf4D4oUole98HHuYUOo enjoy.
Ty alot. Its kinda fun the game with the item hunt ^^

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow these are THE most chaste rape-monsters ever. I've lost a bunch of time even being stripped totaly naked untill I salvaged usful gear and not a single monster has molested her.

Yes, this game has the nicest monsters I've ever seen in a H-game.

Holy crap, this game has a lot of grinding though. Anyone have a full save by any chance?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

their boundless lust is probably just perplexed by just how much her cuteness makes their hearts go "HNNNNNNNNNGG!"

just look at that baby face

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game does look nice and I do love a good dungeon crawl but..is there monster rape? Judging from what you guys are saying there is some but you need to dig deep for it. That last picture with the green haired lass makes me wonder though.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game does look nice and I do love a good dungeon crawl but..is there monster rape? Judging from what you guys are saying there is some but you need to dig deep for it. That last picture with the green haired lass makes me wonder though.
30F and 50F boss GoR

sandwich

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do i beat the 3rd boss/those invisible? enemies on the floors before it?

Ayu Break

Reputation score

how do i beat the 3rd boss/those invisible? enemies on the floors before it?
The attack with the image for the wand seems to hurt them. Not much but they don't seem to have that many HP thankfully.

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

If you don't want to have to grind to beat the third tier boss because you're going physical attack like I was, then the easiest thing to do is use CheatEngine. What you do is immediately when you start the fight, begin a query with unknown initial value and all the other settings the same. Then attack him with the wand thing to hurt him and see how much it did. Search for decreased value by double the amount of damage done and there should be one possible number. If there's more than one, then it's the one around 5000. Double click the right one and it should pop up below. Then double click the value below and set the value to 3 (if you set it any lower the game will crash. The formula for health is set at (health/2)+1 so setting it to 3 is setting them to one health. Proceed to attack one more time for the win. This was the only way for me to beat him with my physical attacker as he was taking about 25% of my HP with each hit and I was only dealing about 140 damage to his 2500~ health.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol i can't stop to laugh at this pic

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Perhaps i'm being picky, but as far as i've gone (only 19 levels deep) not a single Hscene? Am i playing some Steam game?

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I went through all 100 floors and only ran into 1 h scene, I did a second play and got 1 more h scene. I'm giving up and just gonna wait for a full cg save.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Their are some in town too. I got a blow job scene off some old guy in the house two to the left of yours.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd say 90% of the scenes are in town, every time you beat a boss, some the NPC's change around/new NPC's etc.

Also, you need to boost lock picking and nudity... skills? To do stuff also, like unlock the bahthouse event and so on.

sandwich

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After the 8th boss you have a choice to destroy a crystal or leave it. Anyone know if this matters for anything?

Also here's my save with all but the last cg (I'm assuming)

Attachments