What's new

ナグレイ クエスト(NAGREIQUEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like a DQ action game? Im downloading the trial now so im not too sure but from the pictures looks like a fighting game or action game.

Didn't see a thread for this so I made one....

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ナグレイ クエスト(NAGREIQUEST)

From the trial, seems like this could be a rather neat little game! The combat system is pseudo-quicktime events using Z, X, and the directional keys, and there's animated sprite sex for winning. Go down the stairs on the left (or just hit continue on the main menu) and talk to the man behind the table on the right side of the room to get to the first fight.

Not sure if it's just the trial being buggy, but there's strange black boxes around the characters while in combat, as well as over the "splash" during victory rape. I recall there being some other game posted around here that had a similar issue, but I don't remember how it was fixed.

EDIT: To finish the combat, press Shift during the rape and select the third option, this will lead to a cg. Also, the black boxes only appear when I take the game off of fullscreen and into windowed mode, so I guess that's not really an issue.

Last edited:

Necross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did anyone else encounter some sort of zg-engine v 2.5.3 message whenever you try to start the trial? i tried looking it up online to see what it is but i have no luck so far.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just bumping cause it's out!~ searching for links...

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i cannot find this game anywhere. does anybody know where i can find a link for this game?

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

still hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.